Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Noxalyz's Abilities I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Noxalyz's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Noxalyz's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Noxalyz's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Noxalyz's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Noxalyz's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Noxalyz's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Noxalyz's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Noxalyz's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Noxalyz's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Noxalyz's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Noxalyz's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Noxalyz's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Noxalyz's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Noxalyz's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Noxalyz's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Noxalyz's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Noxalyz's Abilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noxalyz
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Noxalyz

Rep. : 0
Nation : The Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Soul Energy, Plasma

Noxalyz's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Noxalyz's Abilities   Noxalyz's Abilities I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:13 pm

Noxalyz's Energies

Pseudo Blood: Noxalyz blood isn't really blood, since it doesn't need oxygen. The source of energy for Noxalyz's blood is plasma. The color of the Pseudo Blood is purple and it can infect targets if it either breaks the skin or enters the body. Naturally, Pseudo Blood corrodes what it touches, making it difficult to fight against. It goes without saying that Pseudo Blood doesn't negatively effect Noxalyz.

Soul Energy: Being created with Rozalyn's soul energy present, Noxalyz possesses the dread soul just as she does. So this soul energy can disrupt ones soul by not only weakening it and causing physical damage, but by forcing fear into them. It doesn't matter who the person, how much they lack in emotion, how "tough" they may be, etc: This soul energy will forcefully cause you to fear anything Noxalyz intends. If ones body is hit by too many or a strong enough soul energy attack, they will be too fearful of whats around them to do ANYTHING, making them utterly helpless and hopeless. Noxalyz soul energy is black.

Plasma: Noxalyz can manipulate plasma that exist in her blood, the atmosphere and water. This plasma is just pure energy that isn't being used as a specific element. Although, by mixing her soul energy with plasma, she can create ectoplasm and freely manipulate it. However ectoplasm takes alot of energy to use for now, so it cannot be used long.

Ectoplasm: The energy that creates spirits, souls, ghosts, etc. Being directly hit with it can rupture ones soul, while too many hits can erase the soul. It detiorates what it hits, so it feels something like acid when hit, but worse. The bases of what it is.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abilities/Traits

Blood Manipulation (Trait) : Noxalyz has complete control over her blood. She can manipulate her blood with her mind.

Viscosity Manipulation (Ability) : Noxalyz can manipulate the shear stress, tensional stress, and overall thickness of objects.

Vector Manipulation (Ability) : a form of telekenesis called redirection. Noxalyz can change the vector values of anything she touches. She needs to touch something physically in order to use redirection at her current state of power.

Vector Boost : This is notably in use when an arrow appears on the intended object. Whatever has this arrow is doubled in strength. After use, the arrow disappears.

Violet Roses (Trait) : She gained the ability to create roses from her body when Rozalyn used a rose to aid in the creation of Noxalyz. These roses can grow on any object or substance and adapt almost any environment, as long as energy is present. The use any type of energy as nutrition for growth, giving them weed like properties. The rose petals, roots and vines of these roses can be manipulated by Noxalyz on a whim. Once the violet roses bloom, they release a black gas that corrodes what it touches. These roses can also be created from Noxalyz's body. It takes an average of 3 posts for a rose to bloom normally.
Noxalyz's Abilities VioletRose-1

Analytical Eye (Trait) : If Noxalyz can feel, smell, hear, taste or sense something, she can see it as well. Everything, from energy to emotions, has a separate color to it allowing Noxalyz to be aware of everything in her line of vision. It is possible to combine all of her senses through concentration. Her whites of Noxalyz's eyes turn red when this is in effect. Noxalyz vision increases to a 280 degree radius when the analytical eye is in use.
{Visual Aid}
Noxalyz's Abilities Zs10
Back to top Go down

Noxalyz's Abilities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Character Info :: Techniques and Abilities-
Jump to: