Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Kizuyo's Techs I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Kizuyo's Techs I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Kizuyo's Techs I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Kizuyo's Techs I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Kizuyo's Techs I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Kizuyo's Techs I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Kizuyo's Techs I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Kizuyo's Techs I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Kizuyo's Techs I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Kizuyo's Techs I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Kizuyo's Techs I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Kizuyo's Techs I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Kizuyo's Techs I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Kizuyo's Techs I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Kizuyo's Techs I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Kizuyo's Techs I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Kizuyo's Techs I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Kizuyo's Techs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fang Kizuyo

Fang Kizuyo

Rep. : 0

Kizuyo's Techs Empty
PostSubject: Kizuyo's Techs   Kizuyo's Techs I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:27 am

Celestic Energy- Different from Celestial energy, it is a powerful force given to Fang by the 'Highr ups' or better known as God. Celestic energy is a pure destructive force that exists on every plain of existance. This energy is composed of Ether and plasma, and because of this, it can charge up any element or energy based attack it is mixed with. Its still powerful on its own, at least 10x stronger than lightning, and it can also be used in a liquid state, and Fang can make liquid convert into it. It can alot stronger than lightning, but that various with the amount of chakra given for an attack. Things involving dark energy, shadows, and negative energies or properties become null and get erased against this energy.

Angelic Energy- A heavenly energy that is only accessable or obtainable to Seraph class Angels. Angelic energy can purify anything with dark energy, shadows, and negative properties instantly, turning it null if its by itself. Meaning if you have dark flames, due to angelic energy, it becomes regular flames. Along with purifying, it can heal what touches as well as strengthen. Angelic energy can freeze whatever it touches, sometimes even the air itself. Ice or water made with Angelic energy is flame retardant, and cannot be evaporated, but on that note, it can be destroyed. It's just extremely difficult to do so.

Death Energy- Becoming one unto God by becoming Death, or a Shinigami, Fang has gained a number of dark traits. Death energy can decay and corrode whatever it happens to hit. It is created solely from Fang, being his own energy that cannot belong to any other in existence; meaning, this energy cannot be adapted to, converted, absorbed, drained, or copied.
Back to top Go down
Fang Kizuyo

Fang Kizuyo

Rep. : 0

Kizuyo's Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kizuyo's Techs   Kizuyo's Techs I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:36 am

Filament- Any attack that is energy based and has a filament added to it becomes self-charging, increasing in power and size the longer it is travels.

Purification zone- A combonation of celestic and angelic energy creates a burst of these mixed energies to spread throughout the area. All darkness, shadows, and negative energies are nullified and vanquished, leaving the area pure temporarily.

Divine Tundra- The condensation in the atmosphere clusters together above the opponent's area, creating a massive body of either freezing cold or magma hot water. With Fang's plasma manipulation, the water won't evaporate, and with its freezing properties it becomes like liquid nitrogen. It then pours down on the opponent, utterly burning them or freezing them if caught.

Liquid nitrogen- With his manipulation of Plasma and such, Fang can create and use liquid nitrogen on a whim, and by adding celestic energy, he can make something greater and more potent.

Liquify- By focusing a concentrated amount of Celestic energy onto his hands or any other part of his body, Fang can liquify what he touches, object and energy alike. This liquid can then be used by Fang for whatever purpose.

Rewrite-Fang can morph the surrounding area to his will, similar to an alchemy without transmution circles.

Magnetize- By manipulating the plasma of the electromagnetic plains or fields, or energy for that matter, Fang can change the polarity of what he touches.

Ultra Cold- Drops the temp of the area below 1 mk, a temperature so cold that helium melts at it. Air and oxygen molecules get trapped and vanquished, leaving no air in the area or most of it, and freezing the field while creating a harsh enviroment to battle.

Solar beam- A beam of condensed radiation and lightwaves fires itself from a powerful lightsource or radiation source at the opponent. More than likely, this source will be the sun.

Solar storm- A powerful burst of radiation that surpasses even the suns, disrupting all technology and everything with an electrical current. Sometimes this can even affect the body.

Debye screen- A screen of plasma that can repell or attract things according to its polarity.

Death Portal- Using death energy, Fang can form a veil to use to displace his location on the field.

Levitation- Fang never touches the ground, no matter how hard he falls. This is a natural trait of him being a shinigami, not an ability.

Shinigami eyes- Can view the names and date of death of those he looks at. This also enables Fang to see through solid objects.
Back to top Go down

Kizuyo's Techs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Character Info :: Techniques and Abilities-
Jump to: