Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
thinking of a new weapon I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
thinking of a new weapon I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
thinking of a new weapon I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
thinking of a new weapon I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
thinking of a new weapon I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
thinking of a new weapon I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
thinking of a new weapon I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
thinking of a new weapon I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
thinking of a new weapon I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
thinking of a new weapon I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
thinking of a new weapon I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
thinking of a new weapon I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
thinking of a new weapon I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
thinking of a new weapon I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
thinking of a new weapon I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
thinking of a new weapon I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
thinking of a new weapon I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

thinking of a new weapon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fuku

fuku

Rep. : 0

thinking of a new weapon Empty
PostSubject: thinking of a new weapon   thinking of a new weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:46 pm

fuku draws things on the beach this cool idea poped in to her head and she was wondering where she could find more tech. her nanos had all combined in to one big bug that uses the sound weapon she made as an attack.
Back to top Go down
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Materia Energy

PostSubject: Re: thinking of a new weapon   thinking of a new weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:49 pm

William walked down the beach and decided today he would challenge someone. There was a girl there in which he would challenge. Pulling his Tactical Arms from his back he would begin to fire a 100 round burst in her direction.
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: thinking of a new weapon   thinking of a new weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:23 pm

hearing the wind of the gattling before it fired fuku uses her shoe thrusters to push her in to some woods. the nbug breaks ups in to countless nanos and spread out. fuku hides by a rock. she comands the nanos for a distance.... being attack made her get souless eyes. the nanos are to small to see as the swarm in to the sand.
fuku purple light flys up an gets in wills face taunting him.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: thinking of a new weapon   thinking of a new weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:25 pm

William notices where she went and fires a single blast of energy from his palm at the rock aiming to turn it to dust. He swings tactical arms at the purple thing
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: thinking of a new weapon   thinking of a new weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:38 pm

fuku moves to a new loaction while she can. the nanos attack all swaming wills Tacticle Arms an they take it appart little by little they all swarm in at the coolest areas avoiding the headed part an the take apart the gearings for the gattling and the keep working up the arm. if will gos to touch them they all stop and make a horid shreaking noise that make him have a really bad headache.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: thinking of a new weapon   thinking of a new weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:41 pm

(tactical arms is a sword not an actual arm)

William tosses the sword away shortly after he does it explodes instantly turning the nanomites to dust. He pulls out a cube and summons forth the real tactical arms and activates it heat shield while turning the laminated armor on.
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: thinking of a new weapon   thinking of a new weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:54 pm

as soon as the arm is thrown fuku ability happends... the explosive in the arm thrown is disengaged an the arm begins breaking up in to small peices the nano bots work hard an fast helping it create a new weapon. the new weapon gos to fuki. that new weapon is a vulconcannon. she turns and fires the vulconcannon fires asoon as the trigger is pulled. it has wide spread range and its much more powerful then a 50mm gattling. the nanos break down the ground and use the static from the cannons high rotaions to keep them selfs charged. there is no waste produced evey bit of the guns ammo is spared greats as it is fires on will with a 5 area around him is about to be slamed with a steel rain of bullets.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: thinking of a new weapon   thinking of a new weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:57 pm

As the blade was taken in William would fall to the ground and run off letting her have it. It was all part of a master plan for the weapon contained a virus which allowed william to track her where ever she went/.
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: thinking of a new weapon   thinking of a new weapon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:06 am

(it would be a tracking device unless you want to reg that virus)

fuku would stops chasing him cause the nanos where hurting an she droped the gun and makde it in to a little nano bot spa joint for then to recharges an get repaired.
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: thinking of a new weapon   thinking of a new weapon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:53 am

she looksat her little bots using the energy core from the gun/sword she just aquired. taking the time to dismember the gattling part off she slowly thinks of s new weapon... but what should it do.. she was thinking of making it a high compression sound cannon strong enough to dent metal and break some bones but she knew that kind of energy and resorces was out of her legue for now..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thinking of a new weapon   thinking of a new weapon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thinking of a new weapon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: South - Bloom :: Pearl Beach-
Jump to: