Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Martial artist essence's I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Martial artist essence's I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Martial artist essence's I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Martial artist essence's I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Martial artist essence's I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Martial artist essence's I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Martial artist essence's I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Martial artist essence's I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Martial artist essence's I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Martial artist essence's I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Martial artist essence's I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Martial artist essence's I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Martial artist essence's I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Martial artist essence's I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Martial artist essence's I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Martial artist essence's I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Martial artist essence's I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Martial artist essence's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akira Haishiro
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Akira Haishiro

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit kingdom
Guild : Covenant
Energy Type : Chi Essences

Martial artist essence's Empty
PostSubject: Martial artist essence's   Martial artist essence's I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:56 am

below is the chi's he may channel in a simplified version, the strengths are what he grows in, the additional are additional effects he may trigger, and the term is something he must follow or the chi he uses for that style is blocked and sealed away for the day. As for the levels, level ones are the style's just past basic where they are at his level yet not a strain to use, currently he may mix no style's and to switch styles he must take meditation pose for one second to switch chi essence's used (this makes it so he cannot switch in mid combat and if he does right in front of the enemy he is open for attack). Level twos are the more advanced ones and those are a strain to use therefore he may not use those as long as the level ones and currently is a struggle to remain in.

non chi style

Haishiro style

strengths
power
agility
speed

pentration strike (these strikes have two contact points to them the first simply weakens the material it strikes's defense the second delivers the actual force which goes through the weakened defence and with the force flowing through the preverbial hole in the wall material this may at worse cause internal injuries and often leaves no external injuries)

essence's

level one

league of the Beggars essence

strengths
agility
speed
technique

additional
drunken palms style (unpredictable maneuvers that often catch people off guard)
blur speed (can move so fast he blurs adding ontop of his unpredictable style)

term
must not beg from those poorer than himself

Wu-tang essence

strengths
technique
power
accuracy

additional
Lightning touch (is applied through all his weapons as well as himself)
Lightning aura (if any metal is to go near him at all lightning automatically jumps from his body to said metal and if that metal is to be held by someone the lightning spreads through to the holder or wearer of such metal)

term
must not strike those of royal blood

shaolin essence

strengths
mind
power
balance

additional
cloning (no more than 5 other clones currently and they usually act as one doing the similar moves as the original)

term
must not lie, slander, or deceive

Brotherhood of the thieves essence

strengths
agility
acrobatics
accuracy

additional
blurry strike (strikes are so speedy it blur's as if more than one are there)
Spear Control (may control the spear as if he had telekinesis but only the spear)

term
must not steal and/or loot from poor (poor as in needs all his/her money for food not poor as in spent all their money on a new weapon they did not need)

heavenly demon essence

strengths
power
speed
technique

additional
strength drain (with each successful strike his arms gain more and more strength which is taken from the person hit with said strikes, this inturn speeds up his swings as well as powers the strength behind each slash, stab, grapple, punch, and kick)

term
must not say that he is not of the clan heavenly demon

sacred flower essence

strengths
speed
accuracy
agility

additional
venom touch (those who are hit by the minor attacks are effected by venomous symptoms)
Viper sling (Has a aura that gives nearby vipers a feeling of welcome making him an ally of any nearby vipers automatically and if no vipers are around he may summon vipers to be used as he chooses)

term
must meditate everyday (as long as he used this essence he must meditate in this essence at one time during that day)

level two

black dragon essence

strengths
power
speed

additional
Dragon traits (his feet and hands become clawed as if he was half dragon as well as on his back he gains black dragon wings but in truth these traits are simply solidified chi over the hands yet look VERY convincing)

term
none

iron fist essence

strengths
power
grappling

additional
sonic fist (punches can send a force that does same damage of punches as if hit with the fist itself)
Earthen launch (stomping on the ground sending a vibration in the ground he may send earth flying up from the ground in a launch attack to smack the target in the face with a piece of the earth up to the size of one foot of a grizzly bear)

term
must not touch any weapons

noble essence

strengths
speed
accuracy

additional
Duel wielding fans (he may now summon two bladed fans one in each hand, these also now can substitute for a throwing weapon when folded up as well as if unfolded, if unfolded these act as boomerangs and return to the owner with the right technique but when folded up they do not return. Also as a extra bonus these may launch the blades within the fans as a surprise ranged attack but once done the fan is then a regular fan and nothing special unless resummoned)

term
must not attack first

Last edited by Akira Haishiro on Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit kingdom
Guild : Covenant
Energy Type : Chi Essences

Martial artist essence's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martial artist essence's   Martial artist essence's I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:32 pm

updated

(added in 5th rank bonuses in all essences under additional)
Back to top Go down

Martial artist essence's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Character Info :: Techniques and Abilities-
Jump to: