Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

inari savagly bored out of her mind

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Rep. : 0
Nation : Fuck nations
Guild : No interest
Energy Type : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:45 pm

}>Gig would appear between Rosary and Akira, with his forearm transformed into a dense blade, he would deflect Akira's slash towards the ground and turn to Rosar<{ "Good job, but it's time to go for now." }> He would then return his gaze to Akira and release an electromagnetic pulse that would send him flying back. Leona would flash between Rosary and Gig, and in an instant they would be gone.<{
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Akira Haishiro

Nation : Sunlit kingdom
Guild : Covenant
Energy Type : Chi Essences

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:46 am

*Akira would return to normal stance and bow being an honorable martial artist* "i look forward to another spar in the possible future" *while akira was sent flying he would turn to brotherhood of thieves style then throw the spear backward into the sands held deep within the sand and use it as an anchor to land balancing ontop of perfectly as the force of the landing made the spear go further into the ground and stand up straight. Akira would then backflip off the spear and return to normal chi essence with his spear disappearing and back to normal.*
Back to top Go down
Catherine Norwich

Catherine Norwich

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:01 pm

A warm wind blew through Catherine's hair. She gently moved the sand around with her feet and began to walk. She made her way into a beatiful oasis with lush vegitation and tall palm trees; Catherine kneeled down near the water's edge and stared at her reflection for a moment. She was almost sure no one else knew about this place but her. Giving herself a smile, she cupped some water in her hands and took a drink.
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:39 pm

*Akira would hear the rustle of water and follow it thirsting for water after the spar he was in*
Back to top Go down
Catherine Norwich

Catherine Norwich

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:46 pm

Catherine set her sight on the reflection of the sky on the water's surface. A smirk came upon her lips "This will be fun." she said to herself and tied her hair back into a pony tail with a white ribbon. She looked at her own reflection once more and jumped into the water.
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:34 am

*Akira would approach the oasis and face the water* "a mirage? nah cant be"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Norwich

Catherine Norwich

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:46 am

Catherine rose up at the opposite side of the spring. At the sound of his voice, she quickly turned her sight at the man. Her emerald colored eyes examinded him for a moment. I wonder if he had noticed he is not alone?" she thought to herself with a smile upon her lips.
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:52 am

*Akira would casually wave then take a dip to relax in the cool water*
Back to top Go down
Catherine Norwich

Catherine Norwich

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:43 pm

Catherine waved back "Oh, hello." she said in a friendly tone. She didn't really mind one other person here besides herself here. After a couple of minutes of being in the water, she got out and rested besides a large palm tree.
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:45 pm

*akira would swim or walk over if water was shallow enough and bow to catherine* "greetings is this oasis a rarity or are many around this land? oh where are my manners my name is Akira Haishiro, sensei of the dojo of Haishiro"

(jsyk if catherine lived in esc all her life akira is a rumored martial artist whom was before not as good as a 7th rank because of lack of power but now he has changed although it isnt seen easily)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

inari savagly bored out of her mind
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3