Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
List of Lawlz I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
List of Lawlz I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
List of Lawlz I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
List of Lawlz I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
List of Lawlz I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
List of Lawlz I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
List of Lawlz I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
List of Lawlz I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
List of Lawlz I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
List of Lawlz I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
List of Lawlz I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
List of Lawlz I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
List of Lawlz I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
List of Lawlz I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
List of Lawlz I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
List of Lawlz I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
List of Lawlz I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

List of Lawlz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akazuki Law
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Akazuki Law

Rep. : 0
Energy Type : Energy

List of Lawlz Empty
PostSubject: List of Lawlz   List of Lawlz I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:24 pm

_______Passive Traits_______

Radiant eyes- Can see the radiation in the area, so basically an infrared. Can see anything with enough energy to produce heat, so even if its small amount of heat, I can see it and sense it. Can also lock on to certain objects this way.

Pulsating Discharges- Can send discharges of electricity through his body even without moving. The electricity can be anywhere from 10 volts to over a million, of course more voltage means more chakra.

Light sythesizing- Light and electricity add to his powersource and make his ionic and electric moves stronger. So its not a good idea to use light or electric based moves on him, this includes lightning for some of you people.

Supression- In a 5 meter radius around his body, their lies a gravitational force that he can control. Meaning, everything that comes into this area suffers from the weight of the force, making it lighter or heavier depending on how Law changes it.

Steady breathe- He as learned how to steadily breathe at all times, causing his stamina to be pretty high. This is also good for extending battles, for he will have more stamina to drag fights out ((think jotaro))
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Akazuki Law

List of Lawlz Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of Lawlz   List of Lawlz I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:30 pm

Ion manipulation- Can manipulate the ions in the atmosphere and in him, as well as other objects. With ions in the air, he can have some manipulation over the air, this can also be done with ions in the ground, etc. Can cluster them together for more strength, speed, etc.

Electrokenesis- Can create and manipulate electricity. So he can use lightning type moves, and any move with an electrical current can add to his power. Even if its a "black lightning" blast or someting, it is still lightning, meaning it has a current, so the electricity can be absorbed, but the other element can still hit potenially.

Magnetokenesis- Can change the polarization of objects he touches. Can also rid the natural polarization of an object, especially things affected with radiation.

Gravitokenesis- Maniulates his gravity and the gravity of the things around him. He can do things from speed himself up, to halting a meteor in space. Massive objects are easy to submit to gravity, but things with more speed or force require more chakra to stop. speed up or slow down.

Telekenesis- Found a scroll that showed the secrets of using telekenesis on the mission to the star village. Can move objects at will with his mind. Depending on the object depends on how much chakra is needed to move it. Can use telapathy to communicate with others through their mind, can disrupt others minds as well as trap their minds in genjutsu my merely looking in their eyes.

Filamentate- Fires a self charging beam of chakra infused with plasma ions at the opponent from hand. The farther the target is, the stronger the beam. It gains power, force, and speed with distance.

Radiate- Can add radiation to any of his attacks, giving them a homing sense that can track the opponent. if the opponent has been hit with anything with radiation or has radiation on them, this causes the moves to attract to them easier.

Cluster bomb- By clustering ions together, he can create bombs. Depending on the amount of ions clustered together depends on the explosive force of the bomb.

Orbit-By manipulating his Universal Gravity, Akazuki can move objects in a rotating fashion around his self. He can also manipulate the Universal gravity in other small areas to have him self orbit around an object.

Pull force- Increasing his gravitation around his body he can draw in objects and some substances. Can only pull in the varied amount depending on the chakra used.

Destructive Wave- By splitting ions and atoms in the atmosphere, he can create seemingly spontaneous explosions around and on the field. This a moderate amount of chakra to do, and the chain of explosions can be stronger than most cluster bombs. Law usually does this by snapping his fingers.

Push force- Decreasing his gravitation around his body he can repell things easier than before, if it is weak enough then it can be repelled on contact. The amount pushed away depends on the amount of chakra used.

Last edited by Akazuki Law on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taz
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Taz

Rep. : 11
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant

List of Lawlz Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of Lawlz   List of Lawlz I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:19 pm

Im letting these powers be because I believe you have a plan for all these new antags.
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Akazuki Law

List of Lawlz Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of Lawlz   List of Lawlz I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:20 pm

Indeed my compadre.
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Akazuki Law

List of Lawlz Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of Lawlz   List of Lawlz I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:34 pm

Oh, I did forget to tone some things since this is Ella and not Vessy. I'll do that now.
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

List of Lawlz Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of Lawlz   List of Lawlz I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:37 pm

Alright, thankies.
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Akazuki Law

List of Lawlz Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of Lawlz   List of Lawlz I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:38 pm

And done. Ain't I a nice Antag? :]
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

List of Lawlz Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of Lawlz   List of Lawlz I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:41 pm

Yes, yes you are Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

List of Lawlz Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of Lawlz   List of Lawlz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of Lawlz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Character Info :: Techniques and Abilities-
Jump to: