Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Returning to base, with a few questions.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

Rep. : 5
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Negative, Shadow energy

Returning to base, with a few questions. Empty
PostSubject: Returning to base, with a few questions.   Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:36 pm

-A strong mass of dark energy collected itself on the field, and from it walked out Vylence, as if it was some sort of portal. He awaited Rozalyn. He had just got finished beating this Aiden fellow, and wished to know why Rozalyn ssent him.-
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: Returning to base, with a few questions.   Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:39 pm

"Yo~!" said Rozalyn sitting on her scythe in the air, as if it were a broomstick. "Back from your little stroll in the cemetary eh? How'd it go?" She already knew what had happened, hearing it from Aiden a few days ago. SHe just wanted to see Vylence's expression.*
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: Returning to base, with a few questions.   Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:43 pm

"It was annoying, and what's with that clueless attitude? I know you sent him. Aiden."
-His glaze pierced through Rozalyn as he stood in annoyance. He hated being a test subject, mostly because he was actually a test subject before. Which is how he became what he is.-
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Returning to base, with a few questions.   Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:52 pm

"Of course I knew. I have my sources." She said with confidence. "I was trying to see how you would fair against someone with your weakness, a strong light source. Much to my dismay, you came out on top, like I predicted."
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: Returning to base, with a few questions.   Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:58 pm

-Vylence raised his hand towards Rozalyn, like he was expecting something. And he was.-
"Well, anyway. I accomplished what I was supposed to. I obtained a higher rank, now for your end of the bargain; My shadows were to obtain dark matter."
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Returning to base, with a few questions.   Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:00 pm

*She snickered, hopping from her scythe to the ground. "That is true, but...that is also why I had you fight Aiden. If you can destroy your own weakness, then you do not need Dark Matter." She stuck her tougue out and pulled down on her eye. She knew this would surely piss his short-tempered ass off.*
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: Returning to base, with a few questions.   Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:03 pm

(No...really...:<)

-Vylence stood in silence as the anger swelled up inside of him. She didn't use him once, but twice, in a matter of days. This lady was as irritating as the expression she was giving him right about now. Suddenly, shadow spires jutted out at Rozalyn from behind Vylence.-
"How did someone like you obtain a 1st rank...?"
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Returning to base, with a few questions.   Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:16 pm

(Yes, really)

"'Cause I'm dead sexy?" She said as she effortlessly bent and weaved her body to avoid the shadows. As she dodged them, she advanced towards Vylence, and once she was in close enough, she sent a flamng elbow toward his face.*
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: Returning to base, with a few questions.   Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:20 pm

-He let Rozalyn get in close, and once the elbow connected with his face, He took his lightsabre and slashed it point-blank at Rozalyn's stomach. The burned portion of his face hit by the elbow slowly began to regenerate.-
"Dodging isn't good enough."
-The avoided shadows clamped themselves together in hopes of catching Rozalyn right in the middle of them.-
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Returning to base, with a few questions.   Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:30 pm

"Ugh, this shit-"
-Her hands instantly became engulfed in silver flames. She then grabbed the incoming sabre, and used it as a base to fling her body into the air and above the shadows. She then came down at Vylence with a heavy heel drop.*
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: Returning to base, with a few questions.   Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:41 pm

-Several dozens of shadows extended above Vylence, snagging the incomming foot. With the foot caught, several shadow spires drilled through the air at Rozalyn's semi-constricted body, attempting to skewer her.-
"I guess I wouldn't need dark matter to defeat you."
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Returning to base, with a few questions.   Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:53 pm

"Defeat me?"As the drilling shadows approached her, she slashed her blazing hands in the direction of the shadows, sending 3 vertical waves of silvers fire to collide and cancel out with the shadows. "You're a hundred years to earlier to talk about defeating me." From her captured foot, she sent a purge of tenrai energy into the shadow, causing the entire thing to disperse. Now free, she spiraled down at Vylence, catching on fire in the process.*
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: Returning to base, with a few questions.   Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:03 pm

"Tch,"
-Seeing how she used her flames to cancel out with his shadows, Vylence knew attacking her in this state would be pointless. He dashed backward, letting Rozalyn crash into the ground. once she was grounded, one large shadow erupted from beneath him, opening its massive mouth. Much like a crocodile, it chomped down with immeasureable force, attempting to devour Rozalyn.-
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Returning to base, with a few questions.   Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:30 pm

*When she came to the ground, Rozalyn calculated every roll along the way so that she could land right on her feet. Much to her dismay, a massive shadowy mouth charged at her. As it brought its jaws shut at her, She quickly did a split, avoiding the shadow by going low. "What an annoying ability." She muttered as she swung her legs around in a break dancing type fashion, with each swing of her legs sending waves of tenrai flames at Vylence. The shadow above her would freeze just by being near the tenrai flames, and consequently shatter.*
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: Returning to base, with a few questions.   Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:34 am

-As the waves of flames came his way, Vylence took his sabre and deflected the waves into arbitrary directions.-
"That's what you get when you have a stripper for a leader."
-Once the large shadow shattered after being turned to ice, the shadows beneath each ice fragment darted out as quick as a bullet at the break dancing Rozalyn. Hopefully she wouldn't have the time to react.-
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Returning to base, with a few questions.   Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:36 pm

*While spinning the way she was, she deflected the shadows away with kicks, gaining mild cuts on her legs. "How rude child." She said with a pissed expression on her face. She never did like being called such names, especially since she isn't, and wasn't. This was becoming very tedious, and it was a hassle trying to find an opening in this endless assault. She placed her hand on the ground and caused several geyers to spout throughout the field, spewing magma. Vylence was in trouble if he managed to get hit by one.*
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: Returning to base, with a few questions.   Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:29 am

-He simply sensed the rumbling in the ground, and dodged the upcoming geyser accordingly. It wasn't difficult to do, and the multiple high rising geysers only provided larger shadows on the area. She either had a damn good plan, or was losing her touch.-
"Looks like you are still underestimating me."
-Vylence's shadow extended and connected with every geyser's shadow. This would create one massive shadow spanning for hundreds of feet. It raced towards Rozalyn opening its mouth in an attempt to finally hit Rozalyn and devour majority of the area as a result.-
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Returning to base, with a few questions.   Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:05 pm

*She smirked and pointed up to the sky. The lava that spewed into the air began to rain down, ravaging the field. They began to punch holes in the shadow, destroying it before it touched her. "I don't do things without thoroughly thinking it through." She held her hand out and summoned Reikyuu. "Now, you'll see something quite terrifying, bebe-chan~." The coffin's opening fell over, and 8 10 meter legs of a spider came from inside. The rest of the body pulled itself , revealing Charlie; Rozalyn's demonic spider. She got it a while ago, but never used it. Now's the time she guessed. Charlie opened its mouth and spiders flooded from it, racing towards Vylence attempting to devour him; the thing he has been trying to do to her the entire fight.*
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: Returning to base, with a few questions.   Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:36 am

-Vylence forgot to take the falling magma into account, but protected his self nonetheless. Shadows extended from his cloak and hovered over him like an umbrella. These shadows were unlike the ones used earlier, and weren't easily dispatched.-
"Hmp, so this large spider was your ace? How absurd."
-While these shadows above continued to block the magma, Vylences shadows ravaged across the field to devour all the little spiders racing across. They continued to charlie to do the same.-
"Hmhmhm, If this keeps up.."
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Returning to base, with a few questions.   Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:13 pm

*Charlie fired a web of dark energy at Vylence's shadows, literally trapping it. "Charlie's web can catch anything as long as it has energy. You should be more careful." With the shadow stuck Rozalyn dashed for Vylence skating on flames. She flipped into the air as launched one of the flaming skates at Vylence. He didn't know, but ti would create a large explosion on impact.*
Back to top Go down
Dante
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Dante

Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: Returning to base, with a few questions.   Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:18 pm

((Sorry to interrupt but your using Charlie the spider 8D ))
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Returning to base, with a few questions.   Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:23 pm

(HEELZ YEAH xD Charlie is epic and I shoulda used him before.)
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: Returning to base, with a few questions.   Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:35 pm

-He stepped out the way of the blazing skate, but the explosion would catch him by surprise. He was blasted off to the side and slid across the ground.-
"Ugh, damn that woman."
-He looked at his trapped shadow, and then it hit him. He new just how to take care of this thing. The shadow beneath the web would grow many red eyes, as seen on his own shadows.-
"Shade Vortex."
-A concentrated ball of dark energy converged in the center of the web's shadow. It began to suck the spider web in as well as Charlie itself. The shadow would merge with the shade vortex, and consume the entire web at once. Next was Charlie.-
"Looks like your little pet is mine Lady Rozalyn."
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Returning to base, with a few questions.   Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:21 pm

*She simply scoffed at how Vylence attempted to subdue Charlie. His shadows were annoying, very. Dealing with them wasn't something she wanted to do all day. "You think Charlie is that weak?" She smirked. Vylence was in for one hell of a surprise if he thought that his shadows could do anything against Charlie.*
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: Returning to base, with a few questions.   Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:57 pm

"Who said I was underestimating Charlie?"
-He spoke quizzically. Since Charlie didn't move, it was still inside of the shadow of the web, and from that shadow it would be shadow possessed. From the shadow web below emerged a 2 dimensional shadow that seemed to be drooling. It opened its was as wide as the previous web, which was a few dozen meters. From each eye on the shadow (a few hundred) fired a beam of dark energy at Charlie. As each beam connected they began to act as tractor beams, lowering and forcing Charlie into the mouth of the shade vortex infused 2 dimensional shadow. It would soon be devoured completely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to base, with a few questions.   Returning to base, with a few questions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning to base, with a few questions.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next