Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
If Only. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
If Only. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
If Only. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
If Only. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
If Only. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
If Only. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
If Only. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
If Only. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
If Only. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
If Only. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
If Only. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
If Only. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
If Only. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
If Only. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
If Only. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
If Only. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
If Only. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

If Only.

Go down 
+2
Kami
Aralee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aralee
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Aralee

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Magic~

If Only. Empty
PostSubject: If Only.   If Only. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:43 pm

Aralee walked one the hard black earth, looking admirably at the few burnt trees, smirking. Reaching out her hand to a tree 50 feet or so away, her fingernails extended in a flash, slicing the tree in half in a moment. They retracted, bringing Aralee backa single twig. It dissolved in her hands, it had be burnt that badly. Aralee pouted, an expression that looked rather strange on her, considering her face was almost always twisted in a phycotic smile, bearing the 32 shiny teeth of hers~. "Oh, if only I could have been here...This must've been a great, beautiful forest.... Goddamit, I want to burn it down for myself..." Aralee said, starting to get mad because there was nothing around to burn, and god, she wanted something to burn. Or atleast eat. A snack couldn't hurt. Her tounge lolled from her mouth, dropping almost to the ground, much longer then a normal tongue should be, as it swung back and forth slowly, trying to detect a moisture source. Human, animal... Didn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

Rep. : 0

If Only. Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Only.   If Only. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:56 pm

There was a thump of paws nearby, followed by fast running noises. The nearby Hellhounds liked to stalk their prey, and this one had simply managed to find her way right into the heart of their hideout. A single Hound burst towards her, jaw extended, as it leapt in a motion to bite her head clean off.
Back to top Go down
https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Energy Type : Kazakh, Chakra

If Only. Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Only.   If Only. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:06 pm

(Hunt or be hunted....)
Back to top Go down
Aralee
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Aralee

If Only. Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Only.   If Only. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:07 am

Aralee's tounge twitched as soon as moisture was detected, and seconds before the hellhound got to her head, the tounge slathered and wrapped around the hound's face, the underside of the tounge revealing many octopus suction cups, making revolting sucking noises as they wrapped around the hound. releasing a deadly poison. Aralee dropped the hound, revealing that the skin of the hound had melted completely off, leaving only a badly scarred skull, whhile the rest of the body was unharmed. Aralee's tounge retracted, and she smirked, looking around hungrily.

"Ohhh, Animal or not, I shall feast well tonight..." she muttered, grinning, her 32 teeth glowing in the moonlight. Beckoning to the other hounds, her skin began to go black, sounds of ripping skin as it rippled. "Come get a piece of me..." she said, cackling as she smacked her lips.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

If Only. Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Only.   If Only. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:33 pm

The other hounds surrounded her, growling, but unmoving. Their eyes shone red, teeth bared with hatred for their fallen comrade. Then the group in front of her slightly parted, as a rather large and mean-looking Growlithe emerged and stared her down.

If Only. Dpmfa058

Small bits of flame came from its nostrils as it took deep breaths. It was their leader, for the time being, and as of now the entire pack was at war with this woman...
Back to top Go down
Aralee
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Aralee

If Only. Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Only.   If Only. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:33 pm

Aralee frowned, an expression that looked strange on her aswell. "Well well. What the crap are you~?" she asked, looking at the fiery looking dog not so far away from her. Blinking, she shrugged. "Ah well. I don't care too much, anyways...."

Stretching her arms outwards slightly, her nails extended, piercing through 5 hounds on either side of her, and they kept on outstretching, piercing the hearts of any hounds unlucky enough to be behind them. Smiling wickedly, a black flame crackled to life along her now-black-body, as they travelled down her claws, charring the body's of the doomed hounds.

Aralee then retracted her nails, and her black skin rippled again, showing a scale-like quality. "Well?" She taunted, smirking. "Are you going to stand by and let me kill you all? Can't you fight back?" she said, adressing this to the leader. She liked her victims to squirm...
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

If Only. Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Only.   If Only. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:41 pm

The Growlithe barked menacingly, then ran straight up to her, expelling from its mouth a think, orange fog, charring the air around it as it got closer to Aralee. It was a Heat Wave, one of the most powerful fire-type moves for its species. As it expelled that move it leapt, now close to her, planting a well-aimed Crunch move at her torso.
Back to top Go down
Aralee
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Aralee

If Only. Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Only.   If Only. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:03 pm

Aralee smirked. Ah yes, she quite liked this one's spunk. To ensure that this little fight would be just her and...it, she raised her scaley hands above her body, as a poisonous fog emmitts from her underarms, not directed at the Growlithe, but the hounds. It was poisnous, and would knock them all out, slowly killing them while they were unconcious.

Returning her attention to the orange fog and the Growlithe inches from her torso, she simply smirked. She was sadistic, after all... she'd let this go. The animal wouldn't be too pleased at what it bit, anyways. As the fog hit her, she simply smirked. Her entire body was black scales by now, and they would simply absorb the attack.... Absorb the heat. What the Growlithe would bite would be very hot, very hard scales, instead of human flesh...
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

If Only. Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Only.   If Only. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:11 pm

Deciding on something last minute, the Growlithe emitted a blazing hot Fire Blast at point-blank range at Aralee, hitting not only her but the gas she emitted as well, which caught on fire and went up into nothingness. The hounds surrounding her would be safe. Having used the fire blast straight at her torso, it would send them both reeling back from the sheer force, regardless of the burning effects.. and Growlithe took the opporitunity to lunge for her left ankle with a very powerful Crunch attack, sinking black teeth into her scaly flesh. The heat and toughness of her body didn't seem to bother it one bit..
Back to top Go down
Aralee
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Aralee

If Only. Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Only.   If Only. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:10 pm

Aralee flinched, but the scales were scales... there was nothing much underneath it but bones. She moaned, but in pleasure. She was every bit as maschoistic as she was sadistic, and it didn't bug her too much. She enojyed it more then she should have. "You know what... I like you. Might kill your friends here, but... I'm gonna keep you. As a pet or something" she mused. Pet... That triggered a thought at this things nature.... But it faded. Meh. Whatever.

In a instant, her ankle burst into a black flame around the animals snout. It was a cold flame, not aiming to burn, char, or anything of that sort, but more of...freeze. Or atleast give forstbite. Whichever came first.
Back to top Go down
Aralee
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Aralee

If Only. Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Only.   If Only. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:26 pm

( BUMP. D: )
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

If Only. Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Only.   If Only. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:39 pm

((Totally thought I posted...))

As the Growlithe was consumed by freezing energy, the other Hellhounds leapt into action. Each had its own elemental breath; some had acidic gas, some spewed fire, others frost and yet others just pure destructive force. They leapt in from all sides of Aralee, aiming to decimate her from all angles.

The Growlithe meanwhile tried to heat itself back up, leaping away from Aralee so its minions could do their handiwork.
Back to top Go down
Aralee
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Aralee

If Only. Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Only.   If Only. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:24 pm

( /Late post is late )

Aralee howled in laughter, as if the whole ordeal was tickling her pink. The scale-suit absorbed the force of most attacks, though she still felt some of them, and man, was she loving it. She cackled, struggling up into a standing position, though her face was still a-lit with mad joy. "Swallow!" she called out, her voice echoing her laughter. She was confident in this move now that the fire-creature had leapt away, and she continued to howl with laughter, the eerie single eye in the middle of her forhead studying the scene with an seecentric excitment.

The ground around Aralee began to fall away into bubbling pits of acid, which leapt up from their place in the ground, hungry for a taste of whatever they could get. Some mutts probably had the sense to run when she called out, but she suscpected quite a few had fallen to the depths of her acid. The ground began to close up again, and she laughed again, though there was a slight hint of exhaustion under her voice.

She took a bag of red powder out from under her dress, and froze when her hand hit something else. She took it out, examining it skeptically. It was a white and red ball, and frankly she counldn't remeber what it did. Shrugging, she chucked it, and it hit the Growlithe that was trying to defrost itself, and she chuckled again, soudning rather tired as the ball did something rather odd, swallowing the thing in a wat. Aralee blinked, but she shrugged it off. Whatever.

She spilled the contents of the bag in a circle around her, the red powder covering the ground as she repeated the words of Hoo-Doo, which was much like Voo-Doo, and yet it didn't require the belief of others, only the user. "...And when the red powder is put down..." she repeated, "No ennimes with attentions of harm shall cross it..." she murmured, making a sign to the all-powerfull God she semi-worshipped.
Back to top Go down
Aralee
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Aralee

If Only. Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Only.   If Only. I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:32 am

([kicks thread] c:)
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant

If Only. Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Only.   If Only. I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:20 am

(( Holy shit this is old. ))
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Ayaka-Woulfe

Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Chakra

If Only. Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Only.   If Only. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:11 pm

[Lololol I know. I just wanna grab this pokemanz before we move. > u>]
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

If Only. Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Only.   If Only. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:47 pm

The Growlithe broke free of the ball in a matter of seconds, yet its pack was all but gone. A few had fallen to the Acid, and the others had simply fled the area. Anger in its eyes, the Growlithe gave a loud bark and sent a large Fire Blast towards Aralee.
Back to top Go down
Aralee
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Aralee

If Only. Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Only.   If Only. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:01 pm

The downfall about the ring was it blocked no attacks of the non physical sort, only blocking more weighty beings like people and animals and swords. So on the other side, it did let in things like fire and such. Annoyed that her circle would be of no use, Aralee stepped out of the circle slightly, bending her knees and bracing herself for the on-coming attack. A sort of energy swirled in her hands, and she inhaled deeply, waiting for the attack to hit.

"Mirror", she murmured moments before the orange dog thing's attack hit, the energy between her hands suddenly becoming clear and glassy, seeming to absorb the attack before sending it back at the user in a large burst with an extra bit of oomph.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

If Only. Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Only.   If Only. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If Only.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northwest :: The Ashlands-
Jump to: