Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Wondering  around in this snowy place... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Wondering  around in this snowy place... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Wondering  around in this snowy place... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Wondering  around in this snowy place... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Wondering  around in this snowy place... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Wondering  around in this snowy place... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Wondering  around in this snowy place... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Wondering  around in this snowy place... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Wondering  around in this snowy place... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Wondering  around in this snowy place... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Wondering  around in this snowy place... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Wondering  around in this snowy place... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Wondering  around in this snowy place... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Wondering  around in this snowy place... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Wondering  around in this snowy place... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Wondering  around in this snowy place... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Wondering  around in this snowy place... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Wondering around in this snowy place...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

Rep. : 0
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : FEAR / VOODOO :D

Wondering  around in this snowy place... Empty
PostSubject: Wondering around in this snowy place...   Wondering  around in this snowy place... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:59 pm

Felicity roamed the rather large terrain of this snowy mountain. It seemed ages that she walked tirelessly through what seems of never dying blizzards. Her cheeks rosy red from the brush burns of the cold wind flooding her face, stealing warm breath from her lips. Her skin water white. Folding her arms she continued to walk through the blizzard seeking the cave of the mountain. It seemed as she was looking for something, seeking something lively. Maybe a Pokemon, or she was just roaming.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around in this snowy place...   Wondering  around in this snowy place... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:52 pm

From behind a small boulder of ice, a Snorunt pokes its head out, looking at the shivering traveller on the mountain peaks. It was analyzing her, looking for a playmate in this white chaos..

Wondering  around in this snowy place... Dpmfa361
Back to top Go down
https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around in this snowy place...   Wondering  around in this snowy place... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:47 am

Felicity, rubbed her arms as they were crossed, attempting to create body heat in this winter tundra. Abruptly, from the slashing icy winds, the cold brush slashing her face, tossed her cotton hood from her fragile head. Her blond hair blew furiously over her face wildly. Her eye's grew a dark gray, from her hair spinning over her head. Looking over the snowy place. "I...h-h-ha-TE th-IS C-COLD!!!" Felicity spat into the air, her voice over carrying and chiming in the air ; an echo. Suddenly as Felicity lashed her head over the area looking for something, she noticed something yellow, yet she wasn't sure if it was a hallucination. "He-lllo...?" She continued to say slurring her words from the bitter coldness.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around in this snowy place...   Wondering  around in this snowy place... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:58 pm

The Snorunt smiled gleefully (think a ^^ face) as it began running straight for her, hyped up from being given attention. It was running really fast, seeming to be unfazed by the cold air, and was certainly going to crash into her now. Good thing it had a hollow body..
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around in this snowy place...   Wondering  around in this snowy place... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:06 pm

Felicity, lowered her arms from the placement they were. Squinting her eye's for better eyesight within the blizzard, she would then notice a black silhouette of a triangular figure rushing towards her. "EEK WH-AT I-IS Th-THAT?!" Felicity yelped flailing her arms upwards, as instantly a large green fire erupted in front of Felicity, almost acting on it's own, the green fire, as of emeralds blazed within the air. If the Pokemon would run into the fire, it would be rather deadly, unless it would stop.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around in this snowy place...   Wondering  around in this snowy place... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:10 pm

Well of course, it was a really dumb Snorunt, running straight into the fire and bursting into green flames itself. The poor thing instantly died. That was when a light hum of rustling throughout the mountains could be heard..
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around in this snowy place...   Wondering  around in this snowy place... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:19 pm

(What do you mean when it died? Like fainted?)

Felicity's, hair felt frozen and non-moving, the humming gave her goosebumps over her pale white skin. She placed her hood back on, hoping for it to not fall off again. The emerald fire slowly died, showing the Snorunt badly hurt from the fire. Looking around to hear the humming. It made her feel uneasy for quite a bit, for unknown reasons.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around in this snowy place...   Wondering  around in this snowy place... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:21 pm

((Nope, it's dead. Beyond just getting fainted. Yes, Pokemon can be killed :c ))

Suddenly there were several Snorunt peeking out through a rock, then another, until Felicity was surrounded by the little triangle-shaped things. They didn't look as innocent or happy as the first one either, almost scowling at her..
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around in this snowy place...   Wondering  around in this snowy place... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:43 pm

( :< that's horrible, oh wells~!)

Cute, I'm surrounded by ti-pi's, lovely.... Felicity would raise her hands as her hands would be engulfed with the same emerald flame. Blazing in her hands, occasionally, the flame would react and behave somewhat like a serpents movements, yet still not leaving the hands of Felicity. "Alright let's go..." Felicity, would lash her hands wildly in the air, as the emerald flame would change and form into whips of the fire lashing at the Snorunt's that surrounded her.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around in this snowy place...   Wondering  around in this snowy place... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:47 pm

Several of the Snorunt launched Ice Shard attacks towards Felicity, another ran up to her throwing hail while a second one leapt from behind her with a Blizzard move. Yes, she was indeed surrounded by angry little Teepees...
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around in this snowy place...   Wondering  around in this snowy place... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:49 pm

With the emerald green flame in her hand, she would draw in her own fear, extracting and converting the fear into her fire, making it flourish with power. Tossing raging green fire balls at the Snorunt's attacks, and also as of them. The ice attacks from the ice shard would completely melt. On the other hand, Felicity hovered her hands around her body creating a raging dome of fire, which would melt the blizzard snow. From the dome green fire whips would erupt lashing at the Pokemon. From inside the dome, Felicity's face was green from the illuminating light. "HAHAHEHEHE~!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around in this snowy place...   Wondering  around in this snowy place... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wondering around in this snowy place...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: North - Akroma :: Frozen Mountains-
Jump to: