Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Molten Gold...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitomi
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Hitomi

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Magic

Molten Gold... Empty
PostSubject: Molten Gold...   Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:48 pm

Hitomi slowly walked to the water's edge, lifting the hem of her skirts for that day. Her gaze swept across the area, smiling a bit as she noticed the shimmering colour of the still lake; it was just like that of her eyes. Here, she didn't feel so strange. A little alone, perhaps, but not strange.
Sighing contentedly, she found a rock upon which to sit and remove her shoes. After a moment's hesitation, she also took off the outer layers of her dress, revealing that indeed she had come prepared for a bit of swimming, in comfortable shorts and a sort of tank top. Laying these articles to the side, she advanced to the water's edge. Hitomi tested the water with her foot, surprised to find it only a tad cool, but not overly so.
Within a few moments, she found herself wading into the lake until she was knee-deep in the golden waters. Closing her eyes, she walked a bit farther, then started to float on her back, her hands folded on her stomach as her hair billowed out in the water beneath her, looking almost like a sort of pillow. Everything about this setting was so peaceful, from the comfortable silence to how nice the water felt on her skin... This place truly inspired a bit of inner peace.
Back to top Go down
Unite S Jening
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Unite S Jening

Rep. : 4
Nation : Jeningland
Guild : The Creed

Molten Gold... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molten Gold...   Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:16 pm

"Looks like Jening was a bit hasty to worry about you. You seem at peace."

*the young man said quietly, sitting on a rock next to her clothes she had left behind. The suit he wore today was a very formal black with a black hat to match. The dress suit was a dark shade of purple, accented with a black tie. It was strange attire to see worn at a lake. The leather shoes on the rock looked as if he would slip any moment, nonetheless he didn't and instead had perfect balance. Jening smiled confidently under the shadow of his dark purple banded fedora*

"It's been a while...Hitomi."
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

Molten Gold... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molten Gold...   Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:32 pm

Startled, Hitomi flipped over, disappearing for a moment before her feet found purchase on the smooth sand beneath the golden water. She slowly resurfaced, only up to her shoulders now. She blinked, her dark lashes heavy with water droplets.

"Ah... Indeed it has, Jening..."

Once again, he looked absolutely stunning in his formal, yet not-so-much-so attire. Hitomi gave herself a moment to recover, staying where she was. How long exactly had it been? Far too much so, as far as she was concerned.
Back to top Go down
Unite S Jening
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Unite S Jening

Molten Gold... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molten Gold...   Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:48 pm

"Jening would join you...if only he wasn't in this suit."

*the man chuckled, gently removing his fedora off of his head. His black hair was freshly cut and slicked back today, complimenting his angled jaw and cheekbones. His lips were softly curved into a tiny smile. Jening absently fixed his collar with his left hand. For some reason, he had wanted to dress up...perhaps he heard the voice in the back of his head that he was going to meet her today. He spoke, a musical voice that ran like honey over the water, he said..*

"Jening wishes you've been well while he was gone."
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

Molten Gold... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molten Gold...   Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:56 pm

She shivered slightly, closing her eyes for a moment. Had he been thinking of her while they had been apart? And not only that, but she was remembering when they had met up at the beach, and -- She stopped that thought in it's tracks, but she couldn't help the blush that had crept up to her cheeks.
A bit shy to swim any closer, an answering smile touched her lips as she stayed there,

"A few small mishaps here and there, but thank you, I have been. And you? I do hope that life as a Drifter has treated you well."
Back to top Go down
Unite S Jening
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Unite S Jening

Molten Gold... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molten Gold...   Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:10 pm

"The life is a Drifter has always been well for me."

*his mouth formed into his famous grin, wide and confident. Jening removed his black blazer, the purple undershirt fitting. Unbuttoning the buttons at the sleeves, he folded them up to tap the water at an inch. He rubbed the water between his fingers. His dark eyes looked at her*

"It's surprisingly warm. Ah...it would be nice to join you. However.."

*once again he chuckled, this time for a different reason. His gaze was diverted away from her*

"Us being alone in here, you probably wouldn't trust being in the water with me anyway.."

*his tongue clicked, remembering something suddenly. His voice was filled with a teasing husk and his mouth grinned*

"Like last time at the beach as I remember."
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

Molten Gold... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molten Gold...   Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:21 pm

A little self-conscious, Hitomi slowly took a pace or two backwards, letting her shoulders dip beneath the surface of the water. Her blush deepened as he remarked it would be nice to join her, but his reasons not to were both reasonable and not at the same time. For some reason, all she wanted was for him to join her, and them being alone made not the slightest difference. Of course, the argument was... Well, we wouldn't get into that.

"Ah... Yes, I remember that too. With fondness, actually. I had fun, believe it or not."

For just about the first time, her tone was slightly teasing as well. Not dreadfully so, for she was still quite new to this whole business. In fact, the effect would be a tad ruined if he looked her way to see the lingering blush on her high cheekbones.
Back to top Go down
Unite S Jening
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Unite S Jening

Molten Gold... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molten Gold...   Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:38 pm

"Oiyah?"

*Jening said curiously as he stood up, looking as if he would slip and fall on the rock he stood on. He looked at her, noticing he blush and how daring her tone of voice was and tilted his head a bit. If she wanted to join the game, she would have to play it with him. Jening laughed a little, a glint in his eye. He began to undo the knot at his tie*

"You wouldn't like to re-enact it right here would you? Jening's own version..."

Last edited by Unite S Jening on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

Molten Gold... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molten Gold...   Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:56 pm

Hitomi felt a slow smile work its way into her features, the blush gradually fading. She noticed that slight glint in his eye, though her gaze was distracted as he loosened his tie.

"Your version, hmm?"

She tilted her head to the side,

"Now you have me intrigued."

She beckoned him with a bent index finger, her smirk widening slightly,

"I think you'll have to show me, now."
Back to top Go down
Unite S Jening
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Unite S Jening

Molten Gold... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molten Gold...   Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:11 am

"That so.."

*he pulled the silk tie off completely, the smooth fabric sliding off his collar and into his hand. His fingers worked at his collar's button next, then going further down. A small pocket of skin began to show*

"Jening think you'll like his version very much."
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

Molten Gold... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molten Gold...   Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:19 am

Her golden gaze took in each movement, though she kept still. She hoped he couldn't tell just how nervous this was making her. Of course, it was a feeling she was coming to enjoy, but still... Having not really a clue of what to do or say, Hitomi had to rely on simply her instincts, and that gut feeling was telling her to go along with it. A quiet laugh bubbled to her lips,

"I don't doubt that I will."

Her tone was still a little teasing, however, despite her nerves.
Back to top Go down
Unite S Jening
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Unite S Jening

Molten Gold... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molten Gold...   Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:24 am

"Ah, well...."

*his fingers stopped midway in unbuttoning the 3rd to last button. His expression formed into a grin, laughing a little. His fingers did the buttons up again*

"Oiyah..As Jening said before, his clothes permit him to do so...unfortunate, quite unfortunate."

*he buttoned the purple collar once again, his head tilted a little to glance at her. He shifted to sit again close to her clothes, his dark eyes giving her a soft look*

"Sorry, Hitomi...perhaps next time? In a dark meadow or somewhere grand?"

*he couldn't hide his smile*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

Molten Gold... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molten Gold...   Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:39 am

Hitomi laughed lightly, shaking her head.

"Oh, how very disappointing."

She stepped forward, slowly making her way toward him.

"Don't tell me you're going to just leave, like before."

A tinge of sadness touched her voice as she finally reached the water's edge. With a quietly whispered set of words, she was completely dry, the moisture absorbed back into the air. She was different than how Jening had known her before; that little spell didn't tire her out in the slightest, not anymore.

Her excuse to be close to him was the fact that the rest of her clothing was sitting there on the rock beside him. She was glad for it, simply shifting her dress aside so she could sit next to him, her golden gaze inquisitive.
Back to top Go down
Unite S Jening
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Unite S Jening

Molten Gold... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molten Gold...   Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:19 pm

*the corners of his lips twitched into a sad smile and he looked at her somberly. Jening put his arms behind him, bracing his body from behind on the rock as he leaned back*

"Eventually Jening will have to, Hitomi. Being a Drifter works that way."

*his eyes watched the calm waters for a moment. Perhaps one day he'll settle down. Perhaps not. It was a decision he wasn't going to make now*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

Molten Gold... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molten Gold...   Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:07 am

"I had hoped..."

What had she hoped? That he would stay, perhaps in the Sunlit Kingdom, or maybe the Academy with her? It was the same as how her heart ached at the thought of them parting at that very first meeting, only the feeling was multiplied ten-fold. It just seemed to get harder and harder to let him go each time, no matter how much she wanted to hold him tight to her, ask him not to go...

But wasn't it his happiness she was looking out for? She couldn't have him change that completely, just for her. Maybe it should be her doing the changing? After all, she had spent a year wandering on her own, and another year with only that one guard for company. The loss was still there, that gaping hole in her chest; the loss of a father-figure was always harsh. But she resolved not to think of it, turning her gaze to Jening for a moment, tracing his handsome features with her eyes for a moment.

Hitomi had paused for a long time at that point, and so she started again,

"I hoped that perhaps this time I might be able to go with you...?"
Back to top Go down
Unite S Jening
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Unite S Jening

Molten Gold... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molten Gold...   Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:07 pm

*he gave a soft chuckle at such a suggestion, pausing for a moment and not saying anything at the moment. Someone to go with him and share his adventures. It sounded like a good idea, a splendid one. But not one he was willing to pull off. Afterall he had wandered a small majority of his life so far, physically. But mentally he always wandered, especially with his odd history.

Not to mention he didn't want to be responsible if something happened. He was in situations that called for solo work, not "group" or even "partner" work. That and Hitomi was someone Jening definitely didn't want to get hurt just because she was traveling with someone like him. He may be kind..but the world certainly was not, especially in the situations he put himself sometimes. There were things Jening wasn't ready for Hitomi to see.

Jening sighed and glanced at her out of the corner of his eye as he laid on his back upon the rock, his hands cradling his head from behind*

"That's quite the suggestion...and one Jening thinks you know the answer to. If you could come with Jening, then you would already be traveling with him. But it's the matter of whether of not you can."
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

Molten Gold... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molten Gold...   Molten Gold... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:42 pm

She dropped her gaze, looking out over the golden lake with a soft sigh. It was true; she had thought that he would decline, though she had hoped against hope that it wouldn't be true. She stood, avoiding his gaze.

"I suppose I should have expected that."

Hitomi reached back, taking the fabric of her dress in her hand, pausing for a moment.

"I... I'm not a child anymore, though. I know how cruel this world can be, and I know how not everyone is to be trusted, for the betrayals of mankind are many."

Taking a few paces away, she turned her back and slipped into her dress, fixing her hair and deftly tugging the strings tight to the corset-like back. Her eyes shifted to a darker gold as her back was turned, the colour expanding as she turned back to him. They seemed much more wolf-like than anything, fierce and unyielding. With just that slight change, she began to look much more her eighteen years.

"But if you still say no, that is your choice, and I accept it. It will not change who you are, or how much you mean to me..."

Looking away, she closed her eyes for a moment, still standing a few paces from Jening. No doubt he would find that intriguing, but it was the truth, and she wanted him to know that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Molten Gold... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molten Gold...   Molten Gold... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Molten Gold...
Page 1 of 1