Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Let's eat. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Let's eat. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Let's eat. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Let's eat. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Let's eat. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Let's eat. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Let's eat. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Let's eat. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Let's eat. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Let's eat. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Let's eat. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Let's eat. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Let's eat. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Let's eat. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Let's eat. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Let's eat. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Let's eat. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Let's eat.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

Rep. : 0
Nation : No interest.
Guild : No interest.
Energy Type : Devourist, Black Holes, Anti/Gravity, High Density Energy Beams, Anti/Matter.

Let's eat. Empty
PostSubject: Let's eat.   Let's eat. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:46 pm

From the ground appeared a super condensed black hole. This black hole did not seem to be malevolent, however, as it was not particularly sucking things in... No. It seems as though its suction power had been nullified by something... Or someone. From the infinite darkness came the darkest of beings; a man in a snazzy suit and slacks, seeming to be exceptionally well made, with numerous mouths covering his entire body; On the knees of his slacks, the palms and backs of his gloves, on his scarf and on his shoes. Even his snazzy necktie was a mouth. His Top hat had a mouth. His cane had a mouth. This was a rarely seen Devourist, and one of seemingly regal lineage. Twas...

"...Grimnyzmal, dear planet... Time for me to consume you. Please, and thank you."

Grim looked around with his 3rd eye, scanning this place. He could see through the ground... This was a cemetery, it seems. Perfect. The bodies of the dead would be decent nourishment for Grim until someone of the living were to come to aid him. "Rise, sleeping mortals, and face your second death; the consumption of your physical remains." Altering the gravity of the bodies, he made them rise. They seemed to be extremely decrepit beyond compare, but he did not care. The mouths on his body began to snap and snarl, as Grim was hungry...
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

Rep. : 0
Nation : No interest.
Guild : No interest.
Energy Type : Devourist, Black Holes, Anti/Gravity, High Density Energy Beams, Anti/Matter.

Let's eat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's eat.   Let's eat. I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:46 am

Cross shaped mouths would open up on Grimnyzmal's gloves/hands to an extensive width, sucking in the remnants on the right side of his body with a great suction, whilst the left hand did the same thing simultaneously. After consuming them all, Grim brushed off his hands and adjusted his tie.

"... Hm. That was hardly filling. I am so hungry that I need something of flesh to satisfy my moment of hunger..."

Grim paused for a moment, looking at his hands ".. Then again... I am never satisfied." Grim would then twirl his cane, Lordemeire, tapping it on the ground a bit "Oh well. There is quite a bit of planet for me to cover, and I guess it would be best to eat everyone one at a time. That is how you get the best flavor..."

Grim chuckled to himself. "... Oh, but it would be ever so rude for me not to inform everyone of my wrong-doings. Mayhaps I shalt be on my way to the different places along this planet? Ah, quite..." Another black hole portal appeared under Grim, who would be sinking into it now. "Forward, to the closest province there is..."
Back to top Go down

Let's eat.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: East - Escalus :: Ancient Cemetery-
Jump to: