Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Moving on I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Moving on I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Moving on I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Moving on I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Moving on I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Moving on I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Moving on I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Moving on I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Moving on I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Moving on I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Moving on I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Moving on I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Moving on I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Moving on I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Moving on I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Moving on I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Moving on I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Moving on

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna
Civilian :: Non-Fighter
Luna

Rep. : 0

Moving on Empty
PostSubject: Moving on   Moving on I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:46 pm

Luna sat agenst a tree as she whiped her eyes. She was looking at the small ring on her finger. her fiance was gone now, but she still wore the ring, to remeber him by. "i miss you" she whispered and closed her eyes. She stood up, her tail wraped around her waist and her ears down as she started to walk along the hill.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

Nation : No interest.
Guild : No interest.
Energy Type : Devourist, Black Holes, Anti/Gravity, High Density Energy Beams, Anti/Matter.

Moving on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:50 pm

(Somehow), Grim had been wandering along, taking a small stroll along the way of Escellsia... He was rather enjoying this planet.. Shameful that he had to consume it. Before long, he noticed a girl that was crying. Why, what gentleman would he be if he did not go to assess the predicament?

"Why, hello there, madam... Might I ask, what is the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

Moving on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:57 pm

Luna's ear's perked up slightly as she looked at the man who had just spoke to her "j-just r-reminissing(sp?) about s-someone" she studdered shyly and sadily
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

Energy Type : Devourist, Black Holes, Anti/Gravity, High Density Energy Beams, Anti/Matter.

Moving on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:01 pm

Grimnyzmal quirked a brow "... Mm? And whom, pray tell, might that be, madam? That is, if you do not mind me asking. I do not wish to intrude on your personal affairs, dear..."

Grim would close his yes, except for his third one, which constantly stayed open. He folded his arms across his chest, listening to the nature of the area and awaiting the girl's response...
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

Moving on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:09 pm

Luna looked down at her ring and turned it side to side "my fiance, he dissapered a few months ago" she said softly her ears went down flat on her head her tail tightened around her waist
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

Moving on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:14 pm

Grimnyzmal's eyes opened slowly "... Disappeared, you say? Dear me. That is tragic..." Grim smiled slightly, as matter started to take a shape of something near him...

"Dear girl, would you mind if I played a requiem for your Fiancée? It is not to be rude, but rather to symbolize your strife and pain in the form of elegantly exquisite music..." The matter that was forming was Grim's floating, evil piano; Alticord. Grim would sit on a chair made of his scarves, awaiting the OK to play. Unknown to Luna, however, if Grim were to start to play this melody, Luna would slip deep into madness and insanity, under the influence of Grimnyzmal, thus being under his power for however long he deemed necessary.

"... May I?"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

Moving on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:22 pm

luna looked up at him and thought for a moment "thank you but no thanks" she smiled. She had a bad feeling about the random piano, it was making the fur on her tail and ears stand up.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

Moving on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:25 pm

Grimnyzmal's smile faded a bit "... Ah. I see. Well, if I shan't be playing a requiem... Might I just play a tune? I will take requests..." Grim tapped the top of the piano a bit "... And besides that note, what might I do to assist you in your time of need, my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

Moving on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:38 pm

luna bowed and smiled apoligenicly "im sorry but im just not ready to cheer up right now" she said "i hope you understand" she said bowing agian
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

Moving on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:41 pm

Grim nodded "... Ah. Yes. I know. Sometimes, those feelings may linger, and one may wish for them to stay for any number of reasons..." Grim's third eye suddenly twinged "Well. If that is quite all... Might I... Have a little snack? I am simply famished, and I would surely love to have something to eat..." The mouths on World Eater began to gnash and snap about violently...
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

Moving on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:47 pm

luna eyes widened as she backed away from the man quickly
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

Moving on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:53 pm

Grim shook his head "... My, how unfriendly of you, madam... It is simply impolite to leave without saying anything... Even more rude not to answer my question..." Alticord, the floating Piano would materialize behind Luna, blocking off her escape.

"Now... Will you be willing to answer my question...?"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

Moving on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:56 pm

Luna's tail wraped around her leg showly she was scared "y-you can e-eat as long as y-you dont e-eat me" she said, her voice shaking in fear
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

Moving on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:02 pm

Grim chuckled to himself just a bit, Alticord beginning to play the terrible requiem of impending doom upon Luna, as Grim slowly made his way closer to Luna. "... My my, as much as I would like to oblige, madam... I simply cannot make any guarantees. For, you see, there is nothing else for me to eat here except for yourself... And I don't want to starve... Besides. You are in mourning. I can assist you in ending your pain for eternity... Please, allow me to provide a place of solace and fortitude from all things... Your feelings, your strife, your endeavors... Please, rest peacefully..."

Grim's scarf grew to massive proportion, the snarls of the mouths echoing throughout the area. The scarves would now block off the remaining exits, as Grim continued "... In my stomach..."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

Moving on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:11 pm

Luna screamed "get away" she said and yelled for help, even thought it might not come
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

Moving on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:21 pm

Grimnyzmal shook his head "You do not wish to become my nourishment? It's a shame that I cannot acknowledge your regards..." World Eater would snap at her, trying to bite at her arms. For some reason, Grim did not want to consume her whole.. Whatever his reasons, he still had them.

"Hm... It is shameful how this realm has no help for the young ladies of this land... Though, I do find it rather quaint here with no distractions from my prize.. Many apologies, dear..."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

Moving on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:33 pm

luna hissed at him, both now angery and scared, she felt something and froze "shit" she said as she poof into a small kitten, this only happening when she was truly terrified (i think i put that in one of my bio's some where ^^Smile, she was now a small blonde kitten. she mewed and took off runing under the piano and into the forest. praying for help in her head

(oi people reading this, feel free to save me Q~Q)
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

Moving on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:39 pm

Grim chuckled again, his scarf retracting "Hmhmhmhm... Tis a game of cat-and-mouse you wish to play, hm? Ironic... For now the cat is the mouse on which I prey..." Grim followed behind, walking at a steady pace. His third eye allowed him to see any and all of the movements of the kitten, no matter how far she went. Eventually, she would tire, and Grim would be ready to strike, since he knew where she was.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Divinity

Moving on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:45 pm

"Oi.."

A dark haze encompassed the area, distorting all vision around the grand Sakura tree. Footsteps could be heard on the black earth as another figure would come forth. Lucius had felt a familiar presence in the area all day; one that he hadn't felt in years.

"Talk about deja-vu.."

He faced the odd person playing the cat in this scenario, the dark haze beginning to swirl around himself.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

Moving on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:35 am

luna kept running as fast as she could, trying to stay alive as long as she could.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

Moving on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:35 am

Grim now began to laugh slightly to himself "Hmhmhmhmhm... Lucius Blackthorn makes himself known... It has been quite some time. It seems my plan has been a success, non? The cat-girl would hardly give me as much energy as I have already exerted. She was merely a lure for someone... Tastier."

Grim's third eye would lock onto Lucius, as Grim licked his lips "... How have you been, Sir Blackthorn?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Moving on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:39 am

Hands still in his pockets, Lucius was stone-faced. Though regardless of who the person was or what his intentions were, common etiquette still applied.

"Bored. I've been in dire need of someone good to practice on.. something this place seems to lack severely."

His eyes began to gleam red, silently analyzing all of what Grimnyzmal was capable of. He was never in a place to even confront this antagonist last time he showed.

"Tell me, how did Vash's void treat you?"
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

Moving on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:59 am

Grim frowned "Ah, how sharp-tongued you are for bringing up such a terrible demise for myself... Though, I must admit, that Vash fellow was quite hospitable in my stay within his void... 'T weren't anything you should concern yourself with, though I humbly appreciate you asking..." Alticord materialized near Grim, now, as a dark tune was played on it by Grim's scarf, World Eater.

"Dear boy... You say you are in need of practice? Ha. I am a good sport. How about you spar with me, hm? Though, if my hungry gets the best of me... I cannot guarantee your safety, though I promise I will try my hardest to keep from consuming you... for the moment."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Moving on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:12 am

"My, how considerate."

He slowly unsheathed Umbra, releasing her as she was pulled from her scabbard so that the silver turned to black almost the instant her bare steel met the open air. As he held her out in the open, she sang with a soft vibration of her metal that seemed to harmonize with World Eater.

"I must say that I'm running very low on my own quota. Should you break those inhibitions, then it is I who cannot guarantee your own safety."
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

Moving on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:24 am

Grim's eyes gleamed for a split second, as he said "How brazen. Allow me to show you some manners..." From his 3 eyes came massive, swift beams of red energy that made intense explosions with whatever they impacted. During this expulsion of these beams, World Eater split into thousands of scarf tails, all aimed at Lucius; the mouths on World Eater gnashing ferociously. "Scarf Drill." Each of the thousands of World Eater tips would coil and spin around like destructive drills at extremely high speeds, lunging at Lucius accordingly.

Grim twirled his cane, Lordemeire, around a bit. Even the mouth of Lordemeire seemed to be anxious for another feeding... How tasty Lucius began to look, already...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on   Moving on I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving on
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: South - Bloom :: Hill of New Life-
Jump to: