Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
"The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
"The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
"The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
"The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
"The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
"The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
"The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
"The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
"The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
"The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
"The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
"The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
"The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
"The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
"The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
"The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
"The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

"The White Shrew?"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatsui Suou
Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Tatsui Suou

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Navitas, Medium Leveled Magick

Character sheet
Race: Human

"The White Shrew?" Empty
PostSubject: "The White Shrew?"   "The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:47 pm

"Who would that be?"

Tatsui thought as she looked carefully down the quiet and desolate hall that held the White Shrew's office. She constantly heard of this person from everyone around the Province. It sounded as if he ("or she", Tatsui thought) was some sort president or leader, but Tatsui never had the guts to ask. So there she was to check it out herself. At first she grew nervous as she approached the large door, but mustered enough courage to knock.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

"The White Shrew?" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The White Shrew?"   "The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:11 am

*The door would open, and would reveal me sitting at my desk, pouring over some papers, as I looked up from them when Tatsui was to step into the room* Hello, Tatsui Suou....nice to finally meet your acquiantence.... *I would say, nodding to Tatsui* Something I can help you with...?
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

"The White Shrew?" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The White Shrew?"   "The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:55 am

"I'm...here to see the White Shrew."

Tatsui said as she walked through the doorway, quietly closing the door behind her. The girl approached the desk, making her steps light.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

"The White Shrew?" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The White Shrew?"   "The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:00 pm

Your looking right at him.... *I would say, as my tail shot across the desk, wrapping around the handle of the glass of tea, which was then lifted to my lips, as I took a slip. My hands would be shuffling some papers, and stacking them together, as I looked up at Tatsui, continuing to sip with my tail* I'm sure theres nothing wrong, just a question or two on your mind...?
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

"The White Shrew?" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The White Shrew?"   "The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:09 pm

"Oh!"

Tatsui was quiet for a moment, looking at him in shock. Indeed he was someone she had not seen before.

"I...I just expected some...old dusty looking man as this White Shrew person is all. Some sage or something of another, haha!"

She scratched the back of her head bashfully.

"No I didn't come here for anything dire, just to say hello! Your name is one I hear around a lot. My name is Tatsui Su--"

Suddenly she jumped, coming to a realization.

"You knew my name when I came in, but I never introduced myself..."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

"The White Shrew?" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The White Shrew?"   "The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:24 pm

*A grin flashed across my face, as I watched Tatsui, leaning back in my chair, as my tail set my tea down, and silthered into my lap* Dusty and Old, huh?.... *I would chuckle, agreeing in my mind that such a name would conjure such images to the unknowing mind* Hum, your a simple girl, a little courious at times, your born in October, your blood type is B, you are currently inhibiting Navitas, Reiatsu, and some sort of magical energy....and your Zampakuto's name is....Kaza.... *I would say, as I flicked a piece of lint off of my shirt, and then went back to watching Tatsui* And you should really visit the springs, there such wonderful place to relax....since you haven't been there already... *I would say, supressing the grin as much as I could, and trying to keep myself from laughing. It was always fun to do this with people, especially when they didn't know how you were doing it*
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

"The White Shrew?" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The White Shrew?"   "The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:30 pm

Tatsui was quiet for a while and then she suddenly started to circle him, curious. She was right indeed, maybe it was his genetic make up that allowed him to do such..?

"I've ever seen someone like you."

She stated, a finger to her lips thoughtfully. She came close to examine his hair and ears and most of all his most curious tail. Tatsui's green eyes looked at him carefully, a hand pulling back a strand of her crimson hair.

"Then again, they don't call you the White Shrew for nothing, right?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

"The White Shrew?" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The White Shrew?"   "The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:35 pm

*I would chuckle again, as I allowed Tatsui to examine me. There would then be a reply, but this voice was different from my own, and it didn't originate from me. In fact, I didn't even open my mouth, instead, the voice echoed from all over, and all around Tatsui* Indeed....the White Shrew has....Light... *At that moment, I would hold up the Yin-Yang pendent that was around my neck, as purely white light shot out of it, illuminating the entire office with bright white light. The next moment it faded, and barried the artifact beneath my shirt again* It would surely taking you a long time to figure me out, courious one...
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

"The White Shrew?" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The White Shrew?"   "The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:40 pm

She watched the lights with curiosity, looking around her for any source. But figured and accepted that it was such a large presence and perhaps benevolent that she wouldn't be able to find such a "source". To the voice's last sentence, Tatsui merely smiled, hooking her hands behind her back and tilting her head a little.

"But there's no harm in trying, so I rest assured."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

"The White Shrew?" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The White Shrew?"   "The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:58 pm

*I would chuckle a little againm using my normal voice again* Your just as interesting as your are yourself courious....Oh, and you can call me Ezekiel....So, Tatsui what are your plans now...? *I would say, wishing to hear them from her own mouth rather than just taking it from her thoughts*
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

"The White Shrew?" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The White Shrew?"   "The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:30 pm

"Ezekiel...Eze..kun."

Tatsui nodded to herself, not even thinking of his approval. Eze would work just fine, yep. After his question she paused, smiling.

"Well I've been practicing with the sword and studying at the library for some time now... and I want to study a little more but..."

Suddenly Tatsui let go of the fatigue, letting her legs collapse under her. She sat on the floor and next to the desk, exhausted. She whimpered and her voice came out meager.

"I don't think I can stand it there anymore.. To be honest I needed some fresh air."

Gasping, Tatsui looked at Ezekiel, the glint and happiness in her eyes returning.

"I know! You said something about the spring, right? That'd be a perfect place to relax."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

"The White Shrew?" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The White Shrew?"   "The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:07 am

Indeed, thats why I suggested it....your body would do good to rest there... *I would say, as I looked back down at my papers* If you need anything else, I'm sure you'll know where to find me...
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

"The White Shrew?" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The White Shrew?"   "The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:17 am

"Come with me!"

Tatsui said without missing a beat. She laughed a little, tilting her head to the side. Her green eyes welcomed him.

"You seem so busy here. Even a leader need to relax too right?"

Sighing, she turned away from him for a second, a smile playing on her face. Her hands linked behind her back as she did a slow walk across the room.

"Besides. You know this place better than I do."

Turning to him again, she bent forward a little with a happy expression.

"Isn't that right...Mr. White Shrew?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

"The White Shrew?" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The White Shrew?"   "The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:08 pm

((Sorry, didn't see this))

I'll meet you there a little later, alright....? *I would say, silently agreeing that I did need a break. And I wanted to see how good the springs were anyways*
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

"The White Shrew?" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The White Shrew?"   "The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:12 pm

(( Extra late. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

"The White Shrew?" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The White Shrew?"   "The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:00 am

((Lol, indeed...XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"The White Shrew?" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The White Shrew?"   "The White Shrew?" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The White Shrew?"
Page 1 of 1