Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitomi
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Hitomi

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Magic

A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey... Empty
PostSubject: A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey...   A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey... I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:23 pm

She sighed softly, walking along in what was once most assuredly a garden of astonishing beauty. Hitomi could see the vibrant colors in her mind's eye; greens and blues, reds and purples, yellows and oranges all existing in a sort of harmony that she envied. To be without conflict with one's surroundings... It must have been nice.

Even now, the garden was of the most curious uniform grey, the entire place silent and still. Her footsteps light, she made hardly a sound as she strode forward, wearing a loose shift of white linen, bound in place with a belt of dark cloth. The ash barely stirred as she passed, though she felt awful for intruding in the first place. Something about this place... Was it warning her back?

Nonsense,

She thought, looking about for a moment, her eyes finding nothing but a field of endless white-ish grey,

What could be out there?
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

Nation : No interest.
Guild : No interest.
Energy Type : Devourist, Black Holes, Anti/Gravity, High Density Energy Beams, Anti/Matter.

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey...   A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey... I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:48 pm

Across the way, Grim could be seen slowly traversing the flowers and such, seeming to be off to another location... He was hungry, no less, but had to be patient until he could find a decent meal. "Dear me... What elusive vermin infest this planet... Ah, but that is the sport of the game, non? It is improper etiquette to play with one's food... But this is a hunt. And surely, I can comply with the sport of the hunted..."
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Tatsui Suou

Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Navitas, Medium Leveled Magick

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey...   A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey... I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:18 pm

"These are amazing, I've never seen such sad flowers..."

Tatsui was around the same area that Hitomi was. Her bright clothing, her crimson hair and her bright green eyes stood out in the blacks and greys of the garden. She had read somewhere in the Shrewish library about this garden. The living planets in the area were a mystery to why they had such a dull color to them all around. She came to investigate the silent garden herself.

It had such an eerie feel to it though, that before she set her foot in the garden, she had chills as if there was a warning. But the plants seemed quiet and docile, so Tatsui figured it must have only been her.

The sound of movement made her head raise from the broad leaf that could have concealed her.

"Hmm?"

Seeing Hitomi not too far off, she gave a small shout, a bright smile and a wave, just to make sure it wasn't her imagination; she swore she was alone when she went through it.

"Hey!! I didn't think many people came through here!"
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey...   A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey... I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:21 pm

Now that, certainly, could not have been the wind.

She turned as she noticed Tatsui, a friendly smile playing across her lips. Waving calmly, she took a few paces toward the girl,

"Well hello... I didn't think so either... But alas, I suppose we were both wrong?"

She laughed lightly, coming close enough for them to speak comfortably at a normal volume.

"I'm Hitomi... You are...?"

Her golden gaze was curious, her cat-like gaze studying Tatsui carefully.
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey...   A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey... I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:33 pm

Tatsui stood up to greet the other girl, samples of plants pressed against her chest with one hand. Her green eyes looked at her with surprise, seeing that her intuition was right afterall. Then she smiled again, happy to meet someone else out in this gray place.

"I'm Tatsui! Tatsui Suou, pleased ta meet you! What brings you to this drab place, Hitomi?"
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

Energy Type : Devourist, Black Holes, Anti/Gravity, High Density Energy Beams, Anti/Matter.

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey...   A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey... I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:36 am

Grimnyzmal suddenly noticed the two girls interacting in the distance. Hmm... Perhaps they would be a good meal? Or, perhaps they would just be a good conversation... Knowing Grim, they could damn well be both. Grim slowly walked toward them both, bowing politely and saying to them in a respectful tone "Good day, ladies. What brings you both about on this fine day, might I ask?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey...   A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey... I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:59 am

Tatsui turned to Grimnyzmal in surprise. His appearance gave her a little bit of shock, but because of his tone of voice, her fear faded then disappeared. Giving a smile to Grimnyzmal, Tatsui gave a slight wave with her free hand.

"Hello there. I was just here to examine the plants of this garden. A little bit of studying that's all. And you? What brings both of you to this odd, colorless garden?"
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey...   A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey... I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:32 am

Hitomi turned politely to the newcomer with a slight curtsy, keeping her gaze lowered until Tatsui finished speaking,

"I fancied a stroll through gardens pale... While it is true I found myself lodgings in the Sunlit Kingdom, I don't truly feel as if I belong there; for what is home if not for family and friends? When a place is lacking severely in both, one no longer can feel at ease."

Silently cursing herself for her tendency to speak far too much of what she was thinking aloud, a faint blush appeared on her high cheekbones,

"Forgive me, I mean not to ramble. And you, sir? What brings you here this afternoon?"
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey...   A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey... I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:58 pm

Grim quirked a brow "No family? Hm. How familiar. Ahh, but if only I could have a family... World Eater, Alticord and Lordemeire are my only family, now. Cruel, cruel fate... How delicious you shall taste."

Grim, too, had begun to ramble, but he caught himself "Ah, but I digress... I am here to see the flowers, as well... They remind me of the flowers that populate my realm.. Yet, these flowers have too much life to be those. How dreary... It makes me ever so happy." Grim then realized that he had not formally introduced himself, and so began to, saying "Oh, how rude of me.. Not introducing myself to you fine ladies.. I am Grimnyzmal, the Devouring Archcount." He tipped his top hat to them, bowing, and the top hat would smile with wicked, pointed teeth. "And you two are...?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey...   A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey... I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:16 pm

"Oh, what a curious hat you have..."

Blinking Tatsui looked at it a little while longer before responding to Grimnyzmal's question.

"M'name's Tatsui!"

The crimson haired girl said, holding out a delicate ivory hand to shake. Her smile was bright like sunshine, perhaps giving some life to the garden afterall. Her green eyes gave genuine friendliness.

"Nice ta meet ya!"
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey...   A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey... I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:38 am

His choice of words... How extremely odd. 'How delicious you shall taste'? 'The Devouring Archcount'? He seemed like the polite gentleman, but what was with --

Just then she caught sight of his tophat. Oh, dear, such sharp teeth! And that grin... It sent shivers down her spine. She forced herself not to react very strongly to the sudden fear she felt, and to focus on his words. What was his name again? Didn't he say it was.. Grim... Grimnyzmal?

She returned his bow with a curtsy, bowing her head, keeping her gaze downcast.

"A pleasure to meet you, Grimnyzmal, sir. I go by Hitomi."

She straightened a bit after he himself did, looking a tad more nervous than she had been before.
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey...   A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey... I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:10 am

Tatsui didn't seem to notice it, yet at the same time she took a mental note in her head...there was something odd, as if there was a restrained malicious intent. But that's what Tatsui had looked for: restrained. Perhaps Grimnyzmal just wanted to talk a little?

Tatsui pocketed her specimens in a yellow mustard bag at her side. Then with a small smile, she said to her party,

"Want to explore the garden with me? I'm sure it'll be fun."
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

Grimnyzmal

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey...   A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey... I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:46 pm

Grim politely put his tophat back on, twirled his mouthed cane, Lordemeire, then immediately tapped it on the ground "Ah, yes. That would be.. Wonderful. Well then, madams Hitomi and Tatsui... Let us be off." Grimnyzmal would await Tatsui's order, for he had no real lead in this group.

"Oh, here is a minute thought... How about a little bit of music whilst we stroll? Would it not be divine, ladies?" Grim would wait for their word, in which he would summon Alticord, his floating, materializing piano.
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey...   A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey... I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:11 pm

Looking to Hitomi, she gave a small smile. Her expression showed she was absolutely oblivious of Grimnyzmal's intentions.

"Piano music..? I don't mind hearing it, how about you?"

It was then a loud snoring erupted in her ears. Her whole body shook as the katana at her waist was pressing against her side, where a small slip of bare skin touched the capped end of the handle. Quickly Tatsui swatted it away; Kaza was sleeping, and for some reason he was exceptionally loud at this moment.

"Ah well..I'm just glad he's with me. You never know what might try to attack us!"

She thought happily, thinking about the protection of this small, inner party...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey...   A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Stroll Through Gardens of a Pale Grey...
Page 1 of 1