Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Insangel Tech~! I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Insangel Tech~! I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Insangel Tech~! I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Insangel Tech~! I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Insangel Tech~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Insangel Tech~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Insangel Tech~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Insangel Tech~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Insangel Tech~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Insangel Tech~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Insangel Tech~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Insangel Tech~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Insangel Tech~! I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Insangel Tech~! I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Insangel Tech~! I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Insangel Tech~! I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Insangel Tech~! I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Insangel Tech~!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Rep. : 0
Nation : You wish.
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Magic/Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Insangel

Insangel Tech~! Empty
PostSubject: Insangel Tech~!   Insangel Tech~! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:10 am

So, let's start with the basics.

Priere's natural abilities:

Flight/Hovering.
Absorption, expulsion and generation of coldness
Freezing stuff~!
Absorbing water.
Converting and purifying liquids.
Detection of other Insangels.
Changing the temperature of anything she wishes.
Changing the Density/Pressure of liquids.
Stealing the heat of things/Converting heat into coldness.

Priere's Magics:

Ice Spikes: Able to create spikes of ice from her body or from the ground.

Ice Needles: Creates slim ice needles for... stabbing!

Ice Shield: Creates either a dome or a flattened shield of ice around/in front of her.

Ice Slice: Throws an extremely slim, but extremely sharp disk of ice.

Chill Wave: A small wave that will freeze and shatter what it comes in contact with.

Ice Bomb: A sphere of ice is creating that constantly sucks in and absorbs energy at the atmosphere it comes in contact with to grow larger, more powerful and more durable the longer it stays out. It explodes on impact. The explosion of the Ice Bomb can drop the temperature below that of Absolute Zero, depending on how large it grows and how much it absorbs before detonation. This also determines the largeness of the explosion.

Zero Beam: Shoots a beam of extremely cold energy that is always the temperature of Absolute Zero. This beam will freeze whatever it comes in contact with. It it slim and shot from her fingers.

Frost Arrow: Uses either sharpened shards of ice that are too tiny to be seen or crystallized air particles and clusters them in forceful blasts of freezing wind concentrated into the form of an arrow for a slicing and freezing wind-like arrow blast.

Zettai Reido Punch (Absolute Zero Punch)/Subzero Ice Punch: 1) Charges hand with freezing energy that is always at or below Absolute Zero. Causes whatever it touches to instantly freeze. Even its presence causes things to freeze. By swinging her arm, she can even freeze the air. It also takes the form of a fist made of unmelting ice. 2) Subzero Ice Punch is a punch that steals the heat of anything and everything it touches, changing it to subzero temperatures as well as inflicting icy damage.

Water Works: Spews water into the sky and makes it come down as sharpened water spikes.

Evil Wave: Using the water in the atmosphere or within something, or any water anywhere, makes explosions occur.

Compression: 1) Creates large cylinders of water around something, then proceeds to try to crush them by forcing the two cylinders together. 2) Compresses water intensely. Simple, right?

Aqua Tower: Water shoots from the ground in a geyser formation.

Reverse Wave: Whips of water jut from her wrist and can either be used as whips, as stretching spikes, or can spin and wrap together to be used as a single, long hand drill.

Silent Water: 1) Makes extremely controllable water shoot from any solid surface Priere wishes to be controlled to her will. 2) Makes an indefinite amount of water flow around Priere's feet/body to be used to her will, as well.

Water Lock: Creates a wall/shield of water in front of or around her which condenses itself with intense pressure and density.

Sexy Mist: Using water particles in the air, Priere creates a mist that sucks in heat or coldness and spreads at a rapid rate. Using intense amounts of magic, she can also disrupt signals and waves and become totally undetected whilst within the Sexy Mist. When someone else is within the Sexy Mist, water particles/molecules will slice at their body from all over simultaneously and/or enter their pores and slice them up from the inside. It can also be manipulated for offensive purposes, like to be used as a hand or a sword, only made of mist, or something.

Last edited by Priere on Wed May 19, 2010 5:15 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

Insangel Tech~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insangel Tech~!   Insangel Tech~! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:17 am

Signis' Natural Abilities

Hovering (without the use of wings)
Generation/Absorption of electricity.
The ability to charge something with an electrical current by touch.
Accumulation of electricity within the atmosphere.
Shows slight psychic abilities.
Able to steal brainwaves and mental thoughts and such and use them for power.
Electricity has ability to absorb energy from other things and weaken other presences.

Signis' Electrical abilities:

Angel Wave: Expels a certain amount of electricity from the body at a high speed for a moderate range.

Charge Bolt: Accumulates electricity in one point in the atmosphere, then lets it shoot out numerous bolts of electricity nonstop.

Terminal Bolt: A large, swift shot of lightning from the hand.

Generated Product: Generates a high amount of electricity within self, then launches a MASSIVE lightning bolt in a cannon-like blast in a straight line.

Continuous Lightning: From the sky comes one singular bolt of lightning, however it does not disappear after hitting the ground, and will continue to follow the foe as a line of lightning until the foe is hit with it.

Electric Wall: A massive wall of electricity that both absorbs and reflects attacks that come near it. It also releases numerous bolts of lightning as it stays up, making it both offensive and defensive.

Dengeki Seal: A seal appears under Signis about 5 foot radius around her body. It is made of psychic and electrical concentration. Whatever comes within will be instantly coated in psychic and electrical energies and get all of their energy sucked from them, become completely immobilized and/or be shocked continuously until the seal is gone or until they get out of the seal.

Judgment Sword: Creates a sword made out of highly condensed electricity. At any given time, Signis can extend and expand it, and it gains more power with more electricity it gets. It also has an odd ability to summon lightning straight from heaven....

Genocide Current: Releases a massive current of electricity (sometimes explosive) through the entire ground (or through the entirety of something that Signis touches.) The larger the target, the more power it takes to have this current surge through them. With time, Signis will be able to surge this through multiple targets at once instead of just one.

Last edited by Priere on Thu May 20, 2010 6:31 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

Insangel Tech~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insangel Tech~!   Insangel Tech~! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:25 am

Blue's Natural Abilities

Convergence into darkness/shadows
High speed movement
Generation of energy beams
Creation of extendable spikes/needles/scythe blades from anywhere on body
Ability to trap things within wings/ Shoot and create spider webs made of her wings at will.
Absorption of souls, spirits and anything associated with them
Multi-presence (within Shadows and Darkness, that is.)
Vibration at high speeds.
Ability to contain things within realms of darkness/shadows.
Ability to faze in and out for periods of time. (Naturally, the length and range of these 'fazing out' will increase with rank.)
Able to move her shadow like a limb or another person.
Able to merge her shadow with other forms of darkness to take control of them.

Blue's Energy Abilities:

Big Blue: Shoots a large beam of pure blue energy from the eyes. It increases in power with stronger emotions, for the beam feeds on emotions. The stronger the emotions of Blue (or someone else), the more powerful the beam.

Blue Blur: Expels energy in propulsive blasts from herself that leaves blue afterimages that cause damage to the foe. Increases her speed drastically while doing this.

Blue Whip: Condensed energy beam in the form of an explosive whip.

Blue Blade: Condensed energy beam in the form of an explosive sword.

Code Blue: Condensed EXTREMELY intense amounts of blue energy within hands and legs for explosive and slicing effects like blades and also increased movement of arms and legs.

Bombardment: Flings multiple balls of highly condensed energy that implode on contact with what they touch, and sucks out the energy of what they implode with.

Agent Blue: Contaminates particles and molecules in the air with some of her super condensed blue energy spores, which are exceptionally tiny, giving anything infected a blue hue. Agent Blue not only drains the energy of whatever is within it, but also continuously contaminates all particles and molecules that come in contact with it, giving it the ability to spread and multiply indefinitely, so long as it comes in contact with something. Also, Agent Blue is extremely corrosive, and each and every particle has the potential to... explode at will in a massive way. <3

Last edited by Priere on Wed May 12, 2010 6:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nyctores

Nyctores

Rep. : 1

Insangel Tech~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insangel Tech~!   Insangel Tech~! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:50 pm

Priere wrote:

Converting and purifying liquids.

Able to steal brainwaves and mental thoughts and such and use them for power.

Changing the temperature of anything she wishes.

Absorption of souls, spirits and anything associated with them

O.o Could these be, a lotta more detailed? I was wondering how one could 'purify' a liquid as well.
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

Insangel Tech~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insangel Tech~!   Insangel Tech~! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Oh, fine. That's easy, I'll get on it later. But to clear up the purifying liquids thingy, I meant that if a Liquid was impure, like it contained a poison or unnatural substance... It would be purified to its original...ness.
Back to top Go down
Nyctores

Nyctores

Insangel Tech~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insangel Tech~!   Insangel Tech~! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:14 pm

I will say that your purifying would have to depend. At your current rank, alot of people with alot of energy/poison/etc in a liquid attack wouldn't be hindered much if at all, since I'm sure right now your energy output is different than their's.

And by converting, you mean converting from liquid to solid or gas?
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

Insangel Tech~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insangel Tech~!   Insangel Tech~! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:33 pm

No, I meant converting other liquids that aren't water into water. And I know about the limitations, I'm just putting it up there so I don't forget it later... Like I do with ALLLL of my characters... You should know that by now. XD
Back to top Go down
Nyctores

Nyctores

Insangel Tech~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insangel Tech~!   Insangel Tech~! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:48 pm

Thats true xD But without hydrogen, it cannot be converted, period. Just saying xO
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

Insangel Tech~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insangel Tech~!   Insangel Tech~! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:52 pm

*cough watermagic,ftw coughcough* I've got it down packed. XD
Back to top Go down
Nyctores

Nyctores

Insangel Tech~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insangel Tech~!   Insangel Tech~! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:56 pm

Still, your water magic has to have more energy than the energy of the liquid that you intend to convert Razz Or else magic or no magic, nuthin'll happen.
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

Insangel Tech~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insangel Tech~!   Insangel Tech~! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:10 pm

Oh pff, that's just basics. I know the basics. Nnnnaturally~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Insangel Tech~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insangel Tech~!   Insangel Tech~! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insangel Tech~!
Page 1 of 1