Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Rep. : 0
Nation : You wish.
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Magic/Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Insangel

Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? Empty
PostSubject: Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here?   Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:22 pm

Priere hovered along the icy woodlands, gazing at their beauty with her demonic eyes. She would smirk, twirling around flagrantly, as if she had no care in the world "Ah, what a nice place this is~!... WHERE THE HELL AM I?"
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

Nation : The Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : PSY-ki

PostSubject: Re: Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here?   Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:41 pm

(hmmm why not)

†While looking for a place to meditate, Adonis would notice the girl all alone out in the icy this icy forest. Ever the honorable man, he approached her.†

"Hello little miss, are you alright out here all alone?"
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here?   Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:43 pm

Priere turned, scoffing "Alright? Me? Of course! Why wouldn't I be with such beautiful weather. Still, I don't know where the hell I am, yet this place seems awfully familiar..."

Priere flipped her hair, staring at the guy, eying him up and down "... And just what brings you here, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

PostSubject: Re: Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here?   Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:51 pm

"The weather is nice... I suppose..."

†Elohim had never been fond of the cold, but he chose to play along with the irl out of kindness.†

"This place is known as the Woodlands of Ice, in Escellsia. I was out looking for a new place to meditate after recently having an attempt on my life in my, more desirable meditation area... You should be careful of things like that, there're a lot of people out for blood around here as of late... talks of war and the like run rampant in the streets."

†Elohim rubbed his hands together as he spoke, looking around the forest, beautiful... cold... but beautiful.†

"Oh how could I have forgotten, my name is Adonis Ares Elohim, Elohim is fine... And uhh, why exactly are you out here, if I might ask, miss...uh...?"
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here?   Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:56 pm

"Priere." She quickly said. "And don't forget my name. What, you cold? Hmph. Don't see how." She crossed her legs in the air and began to lean back a bit, closing her eyes "Yeah, so. Woodlands of ice, eh? That's all fine and dandy... Escellsia? Never heard of it. But hell, I guess I'm here, now, huh? Hmph. If the rest of this place is like this, then I'll be cool as ice."

She would wave her finger around, trying to absorb the cold from the air so that Adonis would be warmer... Yeah, she was being nice. Sure, for her own personal gain, but that didn't really matter, did it~? "You know any place I can study up on my magic?"
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

PostSubject: Re: Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here?   Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:04 pm

"Priere, got it."

†Elohim listened while steadily feeling warmer, the thought that the girl had something to do with it crossed his mind.†

"Magic huh, well if that's your 'poison' then want the Academy, that happens to be where I study at, I suppose I could take you there if you'd like?"
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here?   Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:10 pm

Priere quirked a brow "Academy? It'll help me with my magic? Huh. I guess I'll go with you, then."

Priere would suddenly be lurched back into the depths of her mind, where the 2 other consciences resides... Signis and Blue.

Signis: I don't trust him. I say we kill him now. Blue needs more souls, don't you?

Blue would nod in agreement, for she thirsted for souls right now.

Priere: You two shut up! I need to learn more magic! Keep your homicidal thoughts OUT of this until I can muster up enough magical abilities, GOT IT? If I don't gain power, you two don't have power either!

Signis fell silent. "... Fine. But we should assess his... power. Don't you think?

Priere shook her head "Um, NO. I don't care about what he can do!!"

Signis stared Priere directly in the eyes, concentrating deeply "... I'm sure that you do. Think about it, Priere. It is essential..."

Priere scoffed, pushing Signis away "I'm gonna do this MY way. You two just sit back and watch until it's time for you to take over! Got it!?"

With that, Priere would snap back into reality, nodding at Adonis "... Take me there. And while you're at it, let me see how... Good I am with my magics, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

PostSubject: Re: Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here?   Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:17 pm

"Hmm, so you'd like a spar..here?"

†Elohim looked about, if the girl was really the reason that he started feeling warmer in this weather then he'd possibly be at a disadvantage fighting her here...but would that be a problem? One way to find out.†

"...I suppose I don't see a problem with it."
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here?   Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:23 pm

Priere gave a devilish smirk, floating higher into the air "Then let's GO!" She would already be making the cold air in the area focus on Adonis, trying to not only slow him down, but possibly freeze him in the process. He seemed not to like this cold weather than Priere loved so much. Priere would then make numerous, large spikes of ice jut from the ground, trying to impale Adonis.

In the back of Priere's head, she could hear Signis trying to tell her something. She ignored Signis, however.
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

PostSubject: Re: Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here?   Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:43 pm

†Once he felt the area around him grow colder, Elohim got an idea of the magic that Priere was interested in. He activated his Cut Chemist, Baron, and Weapon Mastery Territories just before the first spike began shooting toward him. he would dodge back avoiding spike after spike, using his PSYchic Stream to attach strands of Psychic energy to all of the spikes after successfully dodging them. As he dodged an Astral projection of himself would burst from his body, with several knives orbiting around it, it was headed straight for Priere and it fired off numerous PSYchic Arrows at her.†
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here?   Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:51 pm

Priere would quickly retaliate by creating her Ice Shield, a large wall of ice in front of her. The arrows should hit the shield and be stopped by it, and when the last arrow would hit, Priere would shatter the shield and change it into Ice Needles, which would fly at Adonis, trying to impale him.

"He uses psychic abilities." Said Signis. "I doubt that your Ice and Water magics will be enough for him."

Priere gritted her teeth, thinking back to Signis "Shut UP and let me do this on my own!" The ice spikes jutting from the ground would also shatter, changing into Ice needles aimed at Adonis, as well.
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

PostSubject: Re: Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here?   Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:42 pm

†Elohim would activate his PSY Barrier stopping the ice shards in their tracks, then as a bit of a joke, he would shatter his own barrier, sending it at Priere in the form of a few PSY Blasts.†

"Not bad, but not enough."

†Elohim would pull his spear from his back, pointing the tip at Priere a small cross would form as holy energy began concentrating in front of it.†
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here?   Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:11 pm

Priere scoffed "Fine, Signis, if you wanna do it so bad..." Priere and Signis switched, giving Signis control of the body. This is because Signis had some psychic abilities of her own, and because of that, perhaps she'd be able to parry these attacks easier than Priere would.

Signis unleashed a few mental blasts, trying to match each of the PSY blasts... Naturally, she couldn't get them all, but managed to evade the rest with expertise flying skills. She would then notice the holy energy being stored in the spear "... Ah... Holy energy... It looks so familiar to me..." Signis couldn't remember her former angelic abilities. She used to see energy like that all the time, but with the insanity of being an Insangel... It was only a nostalgic familiarity...

Regardless, Signis acted quickly, shooting two large Terminal Bolts from her hand. One was aimed for the spear, the other at Adonis. Signis also began to slooooooowly and slightly decline from the air... She was taking note of something.
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

PostSubject: Re: Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here?   Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:19 am

(sorry bout the delay, if you dont wanna finish this, thats fine by me)

†Elohim decided to practice some of his Holy abilities, something he hadn't done in a while. The lightning would hit the spear and knock it free from his hand, as the other one clashed with his light armor, scorching the surface a bit, but not damaging him too much directly.†

"Well, lightning too... what else do you have?"

†As he spoke the Astral Elo (which i forgot about...) would once again target Priere, flying straight for her, with the knives still orbiting quickly around it. This happened as Elohim recouped from the shock of the lightning, he telekinetically recalled his spear to his hand and stared at Priere as she descended to the ground, curious as to why her assault stopped, he released psychic energy around his body in preparation for whatever was to come.†
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here?   Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:49 pm

Signis smirked, knowing that Adonis grabbing his spear was a mistake, as well as getting hit by that bolt of electricity. Signis' electricity had the special ability to weaken whatever was within its presence and drain the power of something to go within itself... So when the electricity hit Adonis' light armor, it should have become weakened and have been drained quite a bit, making it that much more weak.

As for the spear, Signis used her potent ability to charge anything with electricity to silently surge the electricity within the spear... But not enough to harm Adonis or be noticed by him. The electricity would slowly weaken him and drain his energy. Also, from directly touching the electrified spear, his body was subject to be charged with this electricity at any time by Signis... Which was a bad thing. Now her electrical currents were surging through him undetected...

But, at the moment, it was time for Signis to save her own life. She tried to do a backbend out of the way of the knives, but was grazed, getting a slight wound about her stomach. "Gh... Rrr..." However, with the knife touching her, it would become contaminated with her electricity as well, harboring the electrical currents which could surge through each of the other knives through a chain effect and hopefully weaken the Astral Elo enough to destroy it... And this was all from one knife cutting her a bit. This just proves that it's bad to touch Signis. She would float to the ground know, slightly wobbling, trying to regain composure from her wound. Shouldn't take that long.
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

PostSubject: Re: Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here?   Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:01 pm

†The electricity would surge through Elohim, and for the time being it went unnoticed, as for the knives and the Astral Elo, the knives were immune to energies other than Elohim's own, and as such, the electrical current would take no effect on it, with contact made she would be 'marked' as Elohim's Spot and Mark Territory activated in place of his Weapon Mastery Territory, with this the knives would snap free from orbiting the Astral Elo, and target Signis. As this happened Elohim would toss his spear like a javelin, it flew at an astonishing rate straight for Signis, with holy energy spilling off it and 5 crosses circling around it. Some of the Psychic energy released around Elohim would clasp onto his forearm.†
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here?   Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:40 am

Signis noticed that the electricity had no effect on the knives... So, noting how she was injured, there was only 2 things she could really do at this point... Switch to Priere or Blue, or continue to fight and release the electrical currents within Adonis' body, which were slowly draining his power... Ah, but then, there was a spear coming at her as well... Maybe this would work.

She dashed straight at the spear, however ducked slightly just in case this didn't work and she had to go under the spear. She would charge herself with the same electrical charge as the one in the spear, thus causing it to instantly fly away from her instead of hitting her, and allowing her a free path to Adonis, dodging the knives. She was a bit slower now, however, due to her wound... But that didn't matter. "With the accumulation of electricity throughout your entire body... I want you to explode."

With that, she did something terrible and uncalled for... The used an attack of hers WITHIN the body of Adonis... the Charge Bolt. This was an ability that accumulated a lot of electricity within one point (Signis tried to make this Adonis' heart), and then without warning, releases all of it in a massive shocking sort of way, which should make electricity spew from every corner of Adonis' body and leave him draining of all energy and weakened of all power, and hopefully unable to continue... If not... Signis MIGHT be in some trouble...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here?   Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Um, helloooo... Can I get some assistance around here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: North - Akroma :: The Woodlands of Ice-
Jump to: