Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!

Go down 
+10
Lucius Blackthorn
Alyss Frey
Toctys
Faith
Unknown
Shen
Ezekiel
Gig
the General
Priere
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Rep. : 0
Nation : Fuck nations
Guild : No interest
Energy Type : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:34 pm

(1. I like how you completely skipped over my post Ezekiel :\
2. Unknown, if you wanna show up, feel free, but I'm telling you this now, the General started the war and I'm showing no favoritism...its your call.
3. Ezekiel, I'm killing your little astral projection.)

}>Gig would allow his Anti-Matter and Dark Matter dome to be erased, for the simple fact that that would create a paradox , seeing as Anti-Barrer makes up Dark Matter which holds together the fabric of existence. Gig would ignore the astral projection of Ezekiel as he walked towards the General.<{ "What makes you think that an Astral Projection is worth my time...begone." }>Gig would snap his fingers, and point at Ezekiel and a pillar of Anti-Matter would envelope the astral phony erasing it from existence and potential damaging Ezekiel's mind, wherever he was hiding. Gig's previously "melted" Anti-Matter and Dark Matter would reform once again, sending the remaining traces of his Astral Energy would be broken down and sent to the countless Nanobots to be broken down and studied at a later date. He continued his path to the General with his satellite calibrated to his location, ready to fire at any time. Ultra-Cold Plasma would begin swirling around Gig as his nanobots formed a dense Nanotechnical. Shen was suffering temporary effects from the Astral Energy, for the simple fact that he had the uncanny ability to adapt to anything that enters his body, even Astral Energy, but then again, if he saw it as a threat, Shen could avoid and protect himself somehow, he's no bitch after all.<{ "Well General, would you like to fight me fair and square, no holograms no interruptions, just me, you, and your imminent death."

(And General, good job on the posting order thing, I respect you for that.)
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:37 pm

(posting order is now. Gig, Shen, the General, Ezekiel, prieir, unknown if he joins)
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

Guild : strip club hell yeah for big botty bicthes
Energy Type : Magnetism

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:41 pm

-|Shen fell to the floor as the Astral Energy decided to rape his body from the projection. He laid there unconscious, but only briefly as Shen once again stood back up after twitching several times. He struggled momentarily as he stabilized himself once again. His BPDS did work rapidly after all and it only took seconds for it to kick in to analyze and halt the Astral Energy from affecting another damn part of his body before he perished. Now it was in the process of creating an immunity for any further attacks onto his body, making him completely unaffected by any type of Astral Energy.

Shen shook his head as his MRI eyes activated just in time to see the projection get destroyed by the Anti-Matter beam. Shen of course chuckled at the little attempt the hidden man tried to use to end his life. He couldn't die till after his mission was accomplished.|-

"Well that tickled, almost died but it felt like getting shot by the radiation beams.. Not like that killed me either."
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Nation : You wish.
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Magic/Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Insangel

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:59 pm

(Um. Too many people. I hate having battles with more than 3 people. They just. Piss me off. To the HIGHEST degree. UGH. GOD. I hate you all. I'm out of here.)

Signis sighed, seeing all of these people "... Alright, Blue. Take us out of here." The body would then switch to Blue, seeing as Blue could traverse through darkness and shadows (which this entire place was covered in due to the... environment..) And Blue would then use the shadow like a portal and get the fuck out of there. I hope you all are happy. God, I hate you all.

(AND I SWEAR TO GOD, SOMEONE TRY TO STOP ME. I WILL BRING FUCKING GRIMNYZMAL AND SKELETTE UP IN THIS BITCH.)
Back to top Go down
Faith
Civilian :: Non-Fighter
Faith

Nation : Civilian
Guild : Unknown
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:08 pm

(Posting order has no come into effect. the General, Faith of Heart, Ezekiel, Gig, Shen, Unknown if he joins gets this slot)

as the General was busy with Gig a slipstream time portal would open up. Coming from this portal high in the sky about 1 kilometer was the Faith of Heart. This ship packed with it a small army of weapons. Equipment and design features:
Sensors" 1 Sector (The entire solar system)
12 x A/T Cloaking Field: Active Transparency.
12 x 2nd Generation Absorber Canceler. (it's like the equivalent of like 10 energy jammers the General has)
2 x Mind Nullifiers
2 x Faraday Shields
2 x Barrier, keeps oxygen in and space out.
Real Hologram System

Fixed armaments:
50 x 50: Seeking Missiles. Mounted on side of Ship
50 x UI-AMS-200-1 Anti Mech/Mobile Suit Machine Turrets (Radion)
UI-AMS-1200MM Rail Cannon: mounted on underside of ship. where the engines section is.
2 x UI-AMS-100MM Tactical Rail Gun: Mounted on the front end of the ship.
12 x 2nd Generation Absorber Canceller: Reduces all attack damage 10 % per layer.

the Faith of Heart would be in the air hovering where it was when it came through the portal. This portal was keep open with tachyons. and the ship itself resonated with a field of anti matter that was much like Erik's this would stop people or weapons from simply tearing it apart. As the ship came through the portal it would immediately send waves of data to the General. The ship would hide behind its barrier and sheild and jammers and nullifiers.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:24 pm

as the faith of heart came into the area the General would feel the data sync with him. He would activate his Wing's of Light and sync all 4 Quantum computers with his body. Each Quantum computer stood as a rank for the General. One in the Faith of Heart one in the General, one in the General's Wing's of Light and one somewhere active but unknown to the General. The General would look at Gig and walk backwards a bit. Because of his Faraday Sheild the General gave off no magnetic properties. Because of the Energy jammers it was impossible to affect him with energy based attacks that were rank 3 and lower. Because of his Mind Nullifier any attempt at affecting his body mind or soul would not work 3rd rank and under. the General's last shielding stopped anything physical 4th rank and lower. but to compensate for that his Wing's of Light created a field of Tachyons that lowered the effectiveness of all attacks directed at the General by 56%. After those remaining bits of attack got through the shield his other ones would stop them with ease.

the General would suddenly be enveloped in a split second flash then vanish leaving only a small case that looked like Gig's behind. the case would flip open showing a picture of the General with a peice of paper saying boom. Just then the box would detonate into an explosion. the General had entered a slipstream portal. (Just a tidbit of info the General is not gone and the ship will die here in this grand battle thread)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:11 pm

((Ah, you didn't post after I did Gig....not until that post when you said you did....))

*As Gig's power over Antimatter and Dark Matter were completely nulified thanks to the Angelic energy from before, it would be impossible to erase the Astral Body from existence in this fasion, or any other. As such also, the Anti-mater and Dark matter from before weren't destroyed, only having returned to their natural state in the area, before Gig decided to use them. As the Astral attack hit Shen, his mind would have been totally destroyed leaving him completely and irreversibly braindead. However, as stated before, he was able to revive from such an attack. As he started to rise again, there would be a large boom, as more rips opened, spilling out huge amounts of ripples of Reality Destruction, which totally surrounded Shen again, trying to destroy him. As Gig walked towards the General, the Astral Body would vanish completely, and in the next moment, 5 Astral Bodies would appear all around Gig a few feet away each, each thrusting a palm towards him, as huge waves of Chrono Beams, Angelic Energy, and Astral Energy surrounded Gig from all sides, even from underground, to totally engulf him, as he would have a fate worse than Shen in a few milliseconds* You failed to leave Gig..... *The echoing voice would come again*

Last edited by Ezekiel on Mon May 10, 2010 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:14 pm

(if you wanna go that route then you melted the fabric of existence and have royally fucked over near everyone there, and yes, you said it melted... and for you to target my energy, and nullify my ability to control it is impossible on so many levels...I will kill the real you if you don't stop trying to bullshit me...)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:17 pm

(Ezekiel being the stronger of the two would have more control over his energy that gig would anti matter after just learning it from Erik. So I would say Ezekiel has the advantage there)
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:18 pm

(I didnt learn it from Erik...i made it myself, and I didnt do shit to any of Ezekiels energy...so...yeah...also I'm pretty there's a good chance that my anti-matter is different from yours...)
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:19 pm

((Same here... My BPDS acts the instant something foreign enters my body. Volatile or not. Soooo yeah, I'm not brain dead my friend. An edit is in order my friend. :] And no he's not considering were on the same rank and what not...))
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:20 pm

(oh and Ezekile is the same rank as me, and since i have been this rank longer (character age wise) I'm actually the stronger one here, study up boy-o only reason i'm not second or first is because i deserted my village and haven't had a ranking exam in ages...)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:22 pm

(learn to count. Ezekiel has 6 stars you have 5)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:23 pm

((Um, Gig, it is possible to nulify your ability to control those...which I did, the Angelic Energy touched them both when it hit your area shield thing, and thus they were removed your your control....and melted I have already explained above, as in melted back into their natural state in reality, since they were in irregularity when you were manipulating them....I'm not bullshitting you, everything I did is legit, except for Shen's thing, and that was a misunderstanding....unless you can prove me otherwise....

As for Shen, I have indeed wronged you if that is true, you posted that it took seconds, when I posted it took my attack milliseconds, so naturally there would be a conflict there, but I'll edit it....

As far as rank goes here, it doesn't matter, its the one with more skill....))
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:27 pm

Ezekiel wrote:
((Um, Gig, it is possible to nulify your ability to control those...which I did, the Angelic Energy touched them both when it hit your area shield thing, and thus they were removed your your control....and melted I have already explained above, as in melted back into their natural state in reality, since they were in irregularity when you were manipulating them....I'm not bullshitting you, everything I did is legit, except for Shen's thing, and that was a misunderstanding....unless you can prove me otherwise....

As for Shen, I have indeed wronged you if that is true, you posted that it took seconds, when I posted it took my attack milliseconds, so naturally there would be a conflict there, but I'll edit it....

As far as rank goes here, it doesn't matter, its the one with more skill....))

((The seconds part would be the actual removing part. It's halted instantly while everything else is analyzed and removed to create an immunity, but it's all good.))
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:28 pm

(okay if it's skill then the General is 575 years old. hows that for number of years spent fighting and dueling. back to the duel guys)
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:32 pm

(actually you're right, he does have 6, guess the new 'star' arrangement threw me off o.o, so let me get this straight cause i think i'm the next to post...your Astral energy stopped the energy that was already there, i'll accept that, but now as a result I can't use anymore Anti or Dark Matter? even though it can come from a different location or plain or whatever? I'll take a look at that jutsu list cause I'm not understanding it.)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:52 pm

((Um, actually the Angelic energy did that....not the Astral Energy, so you'll have to look at the last post in the list, and at the top of the post, if your looking.....And yes, I have an extra star, although I can see the confusion... Smile Oh, and Shen, I edited my last post for you.....sorry again for the misunderstanding....))
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:14 pm

((No probs, not like I can die from that either but meh, it's Gig's post before I actually do anything.))
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:05 am

(Okay I just needed to read that and...that my friend is a pretty broken list you have so I'm not fucking around here anymore... otherwise I probably would die...)

}>Gig's impeccable reaction rate would allow him to teleport from between all of that what the fuck that was threatening to rape him, appearing behind Shen, creating numerous barriers as he did, he would cut a bit of Shen's skin, adding to his own body to gain a few properties as it was replicated and multiplied. Acquiring the DNA would take less than a second, but it would take a bit more time for it to show its effects. This would happen simultaneously as he, with a snap of his fingers, summoned 2 scrolls, rustic and worn. the scrolls would unfurl and Gig's blood would splash on them from a tear in his chest that he caused to happen. The scrolls would instantly activate, granting him 2 new abilities and embedding themselves on his body.<{ "Wave of Learning..." }>From within the numerous barriers a wave would shoot out across the field, giving Gig knowledge and understanding of all the shit the Astral clone was doing, with understanding of this, the Faith of Heart, and the General's technology, Gig would smile, for his second ability was already in effect. This ability was known only as...<{ "Absolution." }>This activated as a passive ability that was latent in Gig's 'bloodline' so to speak. this ability was one that would allow Gig's energy and abilities to take priority over all others, allowing no energy or force to overpower it, Gig's equivalent of Shen's absolute magnetism if you will, though Absolution had one other ability as well. Now with Gig's newly acquired knowledge of Astral Energy, Angelic Energy, and Chrono Energy, the barriers would break down into a gaseous energy form. and spread across the field, along with the Atmosphere of the Great Portal spilling from his now opened suitcase, 'Absolution' affected this as well, making it's ability to nullify energy used externally even greater, and since the Astral Projection itself is a form of externally exerted energy, it would be dispelled, and this, was Absolute.<{ "Come Shen, the war has just begun." }>Gig's own versions of Chrono Energy, Astral Energy, and Angelic Energy would swirl around his body with only minor differences to the regular versions, Gig would smile as blood began streaming profusely from his eyes. This all would happen in a few brief seconds.<{

(Call me a dick or whatever you want, I don't give a fuck.)
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:41 am

((LMAO, i'm sorry but that shit was hilarious.))

-|Gig, however was not fast enough to create a barrier for the ripples of energy Ezekiel attempted to use on Shen. Instead only a iota of the energy made it to his finger tips moments before he set up a smaller Repulsion Field that as its name suggests, repelled away the remaining energy outwards, to harm Ezekiel and the General instead since Gig was also in the repulsion field at this point. The little amount of Reality Destruction that did reach Shen was quickly dealt with like the Astral Energy that attempted to destroy him. It took a bit longer for his BPDS to actually create an immunity to it but it created one nonetheless.|-

"Interesting ability that was... Good thing I didn't try to take in too much of that otherwise I might not have lived.|-

-|Shen then turned towards Gig as several hundred barriers began to appear to defend them. He chuckled to himself as he readjusted his spectacles while looking upward and when he did he noticed a large ship overhead. A grin appeared on Shen's face as the Hadron cannons that constantly orbited him stood still and began to charge its purely concentrated radiation beams along with a touch of his own magnetism. Shen sent out another wave of magnetism towards the ship, no doubt penetrating the defenses of the battle cruiser with some difficulty at first, along with a stream of radiation from the Hadron cannon immediately afterward. This would no doubt damage the ship more than enough to shut down its defenses and offensive powers in order to keep the ship afloat. Yet, Shen wasn't finished as billions of fragments now bombarded the struggling and defenseless ship above him. The fragments would run rampant throughout every crevice of the ship, shorting out any current that would be attempted be to sent to one place to another. The fragments would also magnetize the entirety of the ship which would make Shen's less strain for his next move.

Shen now looked down as he closed his eyes and crafted a scaled down version of the ship before him that hovered in between his hands. The small ship began to shudder violently as Shen gradually began to pull apart his hands and along with it the small ship that split into several pieces. Overhead, the large ship would experience the same trauma as it began to groan loudly before it tore into a multitude of parts that fell back to the ground, only to be scrapped by the tornado of fragments still lingering around.|-

"Alright then, I'm done here as well."
Back to top Go down
Faith
Faith

Nation : Civilian
Guild : Unknown
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:25 am

(Im sorry but I can't accept this AUTOHIT. You gave no chance of the ship defending. I don't care about absolute Magentism or not. And how the fuck would magnetism work if there was 20 shields sending data waves out to jammer the frequencies used to "control" the ship. When I made these shields I made them fool proof. And by that I mean nothing but 2nd rank and higher can break through. And This radiation cannon. oooh let me post to clarify this... and then there is Gig's attack that stop all the General's energy. Erik used that attack because he liked fighting the General without the General using the godhack move Dragon Decapitation, or the abilities he gains when he enters his 1st rank form BriniaSona. So your and Erik's little energy jamming thing does shit. Now I post....)

As the beam of Radiation was being charged in space the Faith of Heart would detect this. It's computer old and outdated as it may be for a E.A.S.T. ship was still far superior to anything Gig or Shen would have assumed it to be. As the ship detected the attack it would activate its engines and push itself well out of the way of the Radiation beams attack zone. As soon as it was even 1 foot out of the attack zone it would have had the location of the Hardon cannon locked and scanned.

As the lock occurred the Faith would shift from Frigate mode to Devastator mode in a matter of milliseconds. The Devastator mode packed a weapon taken from Erik's ship called a SlipStream Cannon that fired a massive charge of Radion**(see notes) and warped it to a locked on location allowing the charged Radion to suddenly appear outside the location and take full effect.

The Faith of Heart would arc upwards and suddenly fire off 1000 Splitter Missiles, its two frontal Nadilus Radion cannon and it's main SlipStream Cannon. The missile would all spread out and activate small onboard energy shields. The missile were all targeted to hit right after the SlipStream Cannons Radion beam would appear. As the SlipStream Cannons beam went into slipstream the second of the Radion shots would whizz through the missiles and head straight for the Hardon Cannon. If the Hardon Cannon was to move the SlipStreaming Radion blast could easily make adjustments to compensate for the move.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:39 am

(After this Thread I go back to 7th rank. The ship gets demolished and sent to another planet.)

"I have four words for you Gig. DONT FUCK WITH THE EAST" the General would yell vanishing into a slipstream portal.

**Inside SlipStream Portal**

Once inside the General would be with a small amount of Gig's atmosphere which would have no way or connection to the outside world unless it was in fact part of the General or had a SlipStreaming System of it's own. the General would scan the stuff that made up the atmosphere and lace it with thousands of tiny little Automites that would demolish it molecule by molecule.

the General would look at Gig and Shen then look at the Radiation Beam flying down to his location.

"Time to show you what it means to be the Ultimate defense" the General would say as his Wing's of Light would under go thier first change.

This change would have the top to wings connect together facing straight upwards. The middle four wings would move outwards to his sides and the lower two would form together facing down making the entire setup of wings resemble the crucifixion cross from the holy bible. as this occurred the General's new Quintum Computer would fuse with the 3 other Quantum Computers. This would signify he was fusing his artificial soul with the computers in order to amplify the effects of all the shields, jammers, and nullifies his body had. He would then fly into the sky and place himself away from the beam but close enough to the battle feild to allow himself to attack freely.He would then leave the SlipStream

**outside SlipStream**

the General would suddenly appear in the sky looking much like Jesus on the cross. As he did appear both his hands would glow with a resonating feild that allowed him to control anything mechanical, machine or containing machine components around him and within the radius of him and his ship.

With his shield amplified to an extent they had never seen before Shen would have no way to lock onto the only things metal the General had and control him(his legs)

(Have fun reading)
Back to top Go down
Toctys

Toctys

Nation : the one which has chicken yumm my fovorite
Guild : none
Energy Type : potential energy and kinetic energy

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:05 am

the General wrote:
I have four words for you Gig. DONT FUCK WITH THE EAST"
((thats five words))
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:14 am

(okay...now i seriously am killing you, no matter what you do, the General dies here...just thought you should know that.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!   Priere wanders around. Let's fight~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Priere wanders around. Let's fight~!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next