Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
"Wonder where I can get a stiff drink" I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
"Wonder where I can get a stiff drink" I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
"Wonder where I can get a stiff drink" I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
"Wonder where I can get a stiff drink" I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
"Wonder where I can get a stiff drink" I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
"Wonder where I can get a stiff drink" I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
"Wonder where I can get a stiff drink" I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
"Wonder where I can get a stiff drink" I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
"Wonder where I can get a stiff drink" I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
"Wonder where I can get a stiff drink" I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
"Wonder where I can get a stiff drink" I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
"Wonder where I can get a stiff drink" I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
"Wonder where I can get a stiff drink" I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
"Wonder where I can get a stiff drink" I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
"Wonder where I can get a stiff drink" I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
"Wonder where I can get a stiff drink" I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
"Wonder where I can get a stiff drink" I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

"Wonder where I can get a stiff drink"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emeric Prox
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Emeric Prox

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Magic

Character sheet
Race: Elven-breed

"Wonder where I can get a stiff drink" Empty
PostSubject: "Wonder where I can get a stiff drink"   "Wonder where I can get a stiff drink" I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:33 am

Emeric gently pushed against the stained wooden doors. The smell of liquor was pungent in the air. "Smells nostalgic", he said with a smile. His cloak kissed the wooden floors as he walked over to the main bar. He gave a quick glance back at the shadowy figures that were seated behind him and promptly turned back. "Barkeep, can I get a shot of your fourth stiffest drink?"
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: "Wonder where I can get a stiff drink"   "Wonder where I can get a stiff drink" I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:09 pm

The barkeep thought for a moment, and then fixed him one quickly. A lime green drink with a lemon slice and sugar on the rim. The drink was pushed towards him with ease.

"Yayyy!"

Linnea bounced into the tavern, completely dressed in her dress robes. Her smile was huge, surrounded by her sandy blonde hair. Everyone around the tavern turned to look at her, wondering why a child was at the tavern, but didn't outrightly question it. Afterall there had been shadier characters that had come in. Like that Heros Shade person.

Lin took a seat at the bar, her legs dangling from the bar stool. Enthusiastically, she gave a grin to the bartender.

"Mister bartender can I have a beer?"

"I don't sell alcohol to kids....kid."

He said, continuing to wipe down glasses.

"HMPH!"

Her lips have a pout.

"Well...coconut juice then?"

"Coming right up.."

The barkeep went to the back of the unusual order.
Back to top Go down
Cecil Nightwing
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Cecil Nightwing

Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths

PostSubject: Re: "Wonder where I can get a stiff drink"   "Wonder where I can get a stiff drink" I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:13 pm

"Lin-ne-a!"

Cecil rushed into the bar, worry written all over his face. He really hated it when Linnea pulled an escape tactic from the guild, especially with all the work that had to be done with it. Why was he even chasing her anyway?

"I told you, this place is for adults!"

He stood, panting, hands on his knees looking absolutely out of breath and exasperated at her.
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: "Wonder where I can get a stiff drink"   "Wonder where I can get a stiff drink" I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:25 pm

"I am an adult!"

She said, turning to Cecil, smoothing down her headdress Why was Mr. Nightman even following her? She giggled and pointed at him playfully.

"Shouldn't you be worrying about yourself, Mister Nightman...?"

The bartender came back, looking flustered. How could he lose it...rather how could he not know his own bar where he couldn't find simple coconut juice. He looked under the bar tables. Linnea on the other hand took it upon herself to bother people next to her. With a bright grin, she said to Emeric..

"Hellooo!"
Back to top Go down
Emeric Prox
Emeric Prox

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Wonder where I can get a stiff drink"   "Wonder where I can get a stiff drink" I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:32 pm

"Well, 'ello 'ello there miss! Looks like the sun came out to play; and what a better place than this dark and dreary one." He beamed a smile down at the girl, happy to at least have someone to talk to in this new town.

"What was that I heard you said 'bout wanting a beer? A few bubbles ain't hurt no one. Hell, my sister was 8 when she started drinking. And she was 8 1/2 when she won her first bar fight." He looked at the girl's curious face. "Barkeep, a beer for the lass! And don't be so stingy!" The barkeep gave a look of worriment, but knew the man's money was good. He slid Emeric a frothy golden glass filled ale made from the hops of Sunlit herself. The glass glowed a bit, strong with flavor.

"Here you go Miss, on me. Well, 'cept your one payment is to keep me company while I enjoy this Appletini." He clicked his green glass against hers. "Bottoms up."
Back to top Go down
Cecil Nightwing
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Cecil Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: "Wonder where I can get a stiff drink"   "Wonder where I can get a stiff drink" I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:36 pm

Cecil snatched the glass from Emeric before Linnea could get her paws on it, a scowl on his face.

"Are you quite mad, sir?! Giving alcohol to a minor? In all my years... What kind of man are you, trying to intoxicate the Guild Mistress?!"
Back to top Go down
Emeric Prox
Emeric Prox

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Wonder where I can get a stiff drink"   "Wonder where I can get a stiff drink" I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:32 pm

"Intoxicate? No, no, no. This is beer. B-E-E-R. It's good for the lass. Builds strong bones and what not", Emeric said with a confident face. "And this lass ain't no 'Guild Mistress'" he said mockingly. "Just look at 'er." He looked down at the at the girl's beaming face fluffed with golden hair. "She looks like she belongs lookin' at lions in a zoo." He smiled.

"Even if she is the Guild Mistress, I bet the young 'adult' miss can make her own decisions now can't ya?" He eyed the girl again, giving a grin.

"But what do I know?" He rebutted quickly. "I'm just some drunk in a bar dressed in green garb..." Emeric turned in his seat and sipped at his lime green drink.
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: "Wonder where I can get a stiff drink"   "Wonder where I can get a stiff drink" I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:13 pm

"Y-Yeah, Cecil, I can make my own decisions!! And...I love lions.."

She remarked before snatching the beer from him. Linnea was definitely getting used to using Cecil's real name for once. Her hazel eyes looked at the drink in wonder...it was so fizzy. Linnea touched it with her finger, oh! It bubbled against the skin. She giggled and took a long sip...

"UGH!"

Her face turned sour, slamming the drink upon the bar. A pink tongue came from her mouth, spitting.

"It's disgusting!! B-But I drank it and it stings!!"

Sniffling, she hugged Cecil, hiding her face in his chest.

"It was icky Mister Nightman...very icky.."
Back to top Go down
Emeric Prox
Emeric Prox

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Wonder where I can get a stiff drink"   "Wonder where I can get a stiff drink" I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Emeric gave an audible chuckle as he watched Linnea's face scrunch in distaste. "You be careful lass, that golden lion has a bite."

His voice got a bit more serious as he stared at the various colored brown bottles of liquor. "So it's true that The Academy has a young girl in charge. Damn the Devil if I ever knew how you got in that position, but it doesn't make the place any less respectable. It's got some of the strongest magic users in these parts, if I can toot your horn for a bit. As a matter-a-fact, I was just on my way there to apply. Funny, I'd meet the young lion-lovin' Linnea at a place like this", he ended on a lighter tone.
Back to top Go down
Cecil Nightwing
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Cecil Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: "Wonder where I can get a stiff drink"   "Wonder where I can get a stiff drink" I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:15 am

"Tsk, tsk..."

As his guildmistress squeezed him, he took the still full glass of beer from the poor girl, handing it back to the barkeep with a very noticeable glare.

"Listen to me next time, Lin.."

He then turned his attention towards the other guy in the room, with a similar glare.

"And you sir, should learn to treat your future guild leader with some more respect!"
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: "Wonder where I can get a stiff drink"   "Wonder where I can get a stiff drink" I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:27 am

"I'm sowwie.."

She said quietly in his chest and then pushed back a little to sit herself upright again. The bartender guiltily scooted her a glass of coconut juice. The daggers that were glared at him were definitely felt, but he had to admit...little Lin's reaction was amusing.

"Drink up, kid. Get that taste out your mouth if you don't like it."

"Okay.."

Lin sipped the drink cautiously careful if there were any 'bubblys' that would taste bad. There were none! Hurrah! She drank it quickly, the glass placed back down was already half gone.

"It's sweet!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Wonder where I can get a stiff drink"   "Wonder where I can get a stiff drink" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Wonder where I can get a stiff drink"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Southeast :: Escellsia Main Street :: The Tavern-
Jump to: