Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
A Ranking Exam for Alyss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
A Ranking Exam for Alyss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
A Ranking Exam for Alyss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
A Ranking Exam for Alyss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
A Ranking Exam for Alyss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
A Ranking Exam for Alyss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
A Ranking Exam for Alyss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Ranking Exam for Alyss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
A Ranking Exam for Alyss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
A Ranking Exam for Alyss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
A Ranking Exam for Alyss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Ranking Exam for Alyss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
A Ranking Exam for Alyss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
A Ranking Exam for Alyss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
A Ranking Exam for Alyss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
A Ranking Exam for Alyss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
A Ranking Exam for Alyss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

A Ranking Exam for Alyss

Go down 
+3
Lucius Blackthorn
Covenant Member
Alyss Frey
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

Rep. : 7
Guild : The Covenant

A Ranking Exam for Alyss - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:37 pm

*the draconic man would mutter something in draconic then speak clearly*

"i have your verdict on the ranking. You're good i will admit that but not ready for a further rank yet. but perhaps some further training and chances are you will be ready. that i am sure"

*the draconic man would thin his armor then bow with a strange bow best guessed as some sort of bow the draconic's do*
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Divinity

PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:42 pm

((I want a second opinion on this exam.))
Back to top Go down
Covenant Member

Covenant Member

Rep. : 7
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:48 pm

(if you want i'm sure that's probably a good idea too for private reasons (i will explain in pm)
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

Rep. : 2
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra?

PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:58 pm

I call a redo, please.

^ PS- this is Taz, I just forgot what account I was logged into ><
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:22 pm

Maybe the people that have problems with the exam can explain why...just a thought Razz
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:24 pm

((It was far too rushed to be able to fully evaluate what Alyss was capable of.. and I felt that the Covenant Member was a tad underpowered compared to Alyss from the getgo. It didn't seem like a fair examination all around.))
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

Rep. : 2
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra?

PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:44 pm

((Member didnt fight like a 2nd rank, he fought like a 5th rank at best. It was an uneven fight essentially. Im not overruling a conclusion achieve from this, Im just saying I think it should be redone because I dont see enough sufficient evidence from the fight to rule the outcome either way.))
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Tatsui Suou

Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Navitas, Medium Leveled Magick

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:27 am

(( Actually it was a little difficult to figure how to get past armor since that is not how Alyss really fights. And she was always -post blocked- by something else, cutting off 3/4ths of her post in a lot of what I was writing for her. But I kept it going for exams sake. It wasn't easy to come up with those, as you can see by the dates and times of the posts, merely because I made Alyss' abilities to have limitations due to the desire to stay properly in the ranks and not be scolded for being 'godhack', aka Vescrutia.

It ends up being a con here; I personally feel that the opponent was appropriate since it addressed a weakness Alyss had and therefore in the exam, had to overcome it, which she did. However, the nature and the process in which the opponent was roleplayed seemed strange where, as stated before, most of the post was negated. And at the end of the exam, it seems my post wasn't exactly understood either, and when that happened, the exam closed as Alyss not being strong enough. So...nan deien nen. Oo

I don't really feel like taking another exam with Alyss to be honest. T___T So tired of raking my brain for what I can do with a fist fighter. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam for Alyss   A Ranking Exam for Alyss - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Ranking Exam for Alyss
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2