Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thalia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Thalia

Rep. : 0
Nation : Depths
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Chakra, CelestialEnergy/P-Type Astral Energy

Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc   Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:49 pm

*I would walk into another sparing room again a few hours after facing Revil, having rested up enough to be at 100% again. Maybe I would meet someone else new and exciting again, although I had a mindset on the spar first, friendly introductions later. I would stand in the middle of the room, one hand on Celestus, which was in my belt, the other at my side, and with Kyohaku in the loop on my back, as I waited, sorta meditating at the same time*
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Havoc

Nation : The Creed
Guild : The Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Energy Control,Element Control

Character sheet
Race: Can't say you should know dumb ass.

PostSubject: Re: Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc   Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:09 am

*Havoc would walk into the room smiling as she would look around seeing thlia on the other side of the room she would then walk over there and put her hand out hopping thlia would shake it*
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Thalia

PostSubject: Re: Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc   Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:29 am

*As the girl walked up to me, I would raise an eyebrow. Her outstretched hand seemed a bit too friendly coming from someone who didn't even know me. Then again, I had been living in total suspicion all these years, it was natural for me to be cautious*

Hi...

*I said, as I took the hand and shook it with my own*

I'm Thalia....and you must be here to spar...being this is a sparing room...
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Havoc

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc   Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:37 am

"Hi nice to meat you thalia I'm havoc and yes I am here to train with you" *Havoc would shake thalia's hand as she would use her other hand to pull a book out and give it to thalia as a token of friend ship*
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Thalia

PostSubject: Re: Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc   Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:49 am

I see....oh, thank you...

*I would say, rather surprised by the gift. I took the book, not sure of what else to say, as I opened it, to see what was inside. I also cast around, wondering what gift I could give in return, for it would be rude not to*

Ah....OH!

*I quickly pulled something from my pocket, and opened my hand, offering it to Havoc. It was a gold and silver ring I had found after the first time of being attacked by ninja-hunters from my previous home. The silver and gold was intertwined in swirling like fashions*

Here you go...

*I said, as I offered the ring up, also as a token of friendship*

So, what you wanna train on....?

*I would ask, still flipping through the book, and reading (what kinda book?)*
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Havoc

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc   Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:03 am

*Havoc would tell thalia that the book was about fight styles and etc...havoc would jump back takeing a fighting stance waiting for thaila to get ready havoc would put the ring on her finger and get rady to fight* "Let's go"
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Thalia

PostSubject: Re: Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc   Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:06 am

Well thank you...

*I said, as I then took at stance, taking out Celestus, as I watched Havoc carefully, Celestial Energy beginning to spiral around the keyblade and also around me. After waiting a few seconds, I quickly whipped my hand out in front of me, releasing a few kunai from my pocket, which shot straight towards Havoc, as I continued to watch*
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Havoc

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc   Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:15 am

"not bad" *Havoc woul pull out one of her swords and smack the knifes into the air with the sword she would then jump up and smack the knifes right back at thalia after that havoc would fire a energy ball at thalia as well*
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Thalia

PostSubject: Re: Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc   Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:22 am

*As Havoc released the ball of energy, and shot the kunai back at me, I would quickly used my free hand to pull Kyohaku from its loop on my back, as I quickly threw it towards the oncoming attacks, and also Havoc herself. While releasing the giant Akruma shuriken, I would activate its Dispell, so that as the ball of energy came towards it, it would be dispelled, away. As it shot through the air then, the kunai would hit it, and as Kyohaku vibrated at amazing speeds and rate, the kunai would be deflected, or just simply sliced up, as Kyohaku continued to rotate towards Havoc at fast speeds. As this happened, I would quickly seal*

Doton: Earth Wall! Doton: Muddy Quake!

*As I spoke, the ground began to shake, as the earth all around and under Havoc would suddenly become very muddy, and thus very hard to move through. At the same time, walls of solid earth would shoot up behind, and to the sides of Havoc, as they tried to pen her in, as Kyohaku moved closer and closer*
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Havoc

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc   Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:16 am

(ok really sorry for the wait but can we put the fight on hold for a while cause my computer is messing up)
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Thalia

PostSubject: Re: Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc   Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:09 am

((That's fine))
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Havoc

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc   Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:03 pm

(back I think I fix my computer) *as the wall and mud close in on havoc she would use her light shield to cover her self from the mud and rhavoc would then waite for thaila*
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Havoc

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc   Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:10 pm

(yeah I did not fix it that well if any thin if messed up its not me oh one more thing in the attack I ment mud and rock wall just because I had a typo)
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Thalia

PostSubject: Re: Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc   Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:12 pm

*As the shield went up, the mud and walls would be separated, but Kyohaku, who had been thrown before, would hit the shield dead on, and because of the amazing vibrations that the Akruma Shuriken exerted would probably slice right through the shield, and continued on into Havoc*

((Roll for shield I guess))
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc   Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:12 pm

The member 'Thalia' has done the following action : /dice

'Chances (6-sided)' : 6, 6, 6
Back to top Go down
https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net
Havoc
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Havoc

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc   Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:27 pm

(ok not to sound dumb but I forgot how to do the chance thing)
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Thalia

PostSubject: Re: Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc   Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:19 pm

Below the posting box after you push "Post Reply" there will be a dice tab. Make sure that's open, and then on the dice tab thingy there was be a arrow down, which you push, and then select "Chances (6-sided)" And then where it has a '1' listed put '3' instead.....and then after you put a message in the post box (it won't let you leave it blank) you push send....any other questions, just ask me.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Havoc

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc   Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:50 am

Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc   Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:50 am

The member 'Havoc' has done the following action : /dice

'Chances (6-sided)' : 1, 4, 3
Back to top Go down
https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net
Havoc
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Havoc

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc   Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:51 am

(Sorry it took me so long to replay)
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Thalia

PostSubject: Re: Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc   Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:58 am

((Its ok...your computer alright...?))

*As the vibrations of Kyohaku were so amazingly strong, they would indeed cut through the shield erected by Havoc, and thus would continue through, aiming to slice Havoc clean in half from the chest up. The Akruma Shuriken, having made it passed the shield, would indeed be very close to Havoc, and thus would give Havoc very little time to react. Also, because the walls of earth were behind Havoc, and the mud under her, her evassive options were running thin. I would watch, as I held Celestus, my other hand forming seals, as I prepared for what came next*
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Thalia

PostSubject: Re: Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc   Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:30 pm

((Bump))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc   Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Spar: Thalia vs. Havoc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: East - Escalus :: The Academy :: East Chamber :: Sparring Rooms-
Jump to: