Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Ozzy and Priere in the forest...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Rep. : 0
Nation : You wish.
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Magic/Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Insangel

Ozzy and Priere in the forest... Empty
PostSubject: Ozzy and Priere in the forest...   Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:44 pm

A little whiles after walking some into the forest, Priere would abruptly stop, hovering across the ground. "Here." She would say sternly, waiting for Ozzy to stop as well.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Nation : Nope
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Runes

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy and Priere in the forest...   Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:30 pm

"You got a good knack for where our sparring ground is. So where do you wanna start?"
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy and Priere in the forest...   Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:34 pm

Priere refused to move from this set spot. "We do whatever we're doing here. Don't you think this is a great spot?" The trees were thick enough to block out most of the sun. Priere liked it.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy and Priere in the forest...   Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:36 pm

"Aye as I said THIS is the area for our Sparring grounds. It is a great place to spar."
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy and Priere in the forest...   Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:40 pm

Priere obviously wasn't listening. "Battle. NOW. I'm not moving."

Suddenly, Signis took over the body, since Priere was suddenly being difficult for no real reason. "Oi... What a troublesome girl she is sometimes..." Signis gripped the Chainsaw Sword in her hand and glared at Ozzy, landing on the ground, since Priere was always floating and Signis didn't prefer to float all the time like she did. "What was MEANT to be said was... Let's just go at it the best we can. And don't slip up... Bad things could happen to those who don't pay attention..." Signis smirked, licking her lips and starting up the Chainsaw Sword. As always, she was out for blood.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy and Priere in the forest...   Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:50 pm

"Hehe same to you lass you remember the blade I was workin on? well watch."

{The shifter Ozgood's new weapon turned into a chainsaw sword very similar to priere's}

"Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy and Priere in the forest...   Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:55 pm

Signis sneered "Hmph. Fancy. I doubt you can do this, though..." She hoped that it would work. She sent electrical currents and sparks throughout her weapon constantly, dashing straight at Ozzy. She swung with incredible and precise force, trying to take him out quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy and Priere in the forest...   Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:04 pm

"Electricity eh? Alright."

{Ozgood would attempt to parry Prieres strike. Ozgoods blade would glow with electricity

discharging a rune in order to equalize the electricity that was incoming.}

{Rune of tazing 2/3}
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy and Priere in the forest...   Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:52 pm

Signis smirked, for her electricity was not like normal electricity. Her electricity had draining and weakening properties, weakening whatever it touches and draining the energy from whatever it strikes into itself to grow stronger. Ergo, it should suck out the energy from the rune and become stronger, and perhaps even zap Ozzy in the process... And, if Signis was lucky, she could absorb some of the stray electricity from his rune for more power within herself.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy and Priere in the forest...   Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:45 am

{Ozgood would feel a zap thus backing off for a moment.}

"Interesting ability you have there."

{Ozgood would say this while unsheathing his rune katana dual wielding swords.}

"It will not be that easy though."
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy and Priere in the forest...   Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:09 pm

Signis snickered once more "Ah, yes... Quite a great property for my lightning, indeed... Your runes are quite nice. I would enjoy learning more about them... Runes like those... Look familiar to me..."

Signis noticed that he had dual Katanas.. Yet, she only had one sword. Problematic. Perhaps... If he focused her electrical currents... She could create an electrical sword! It would serve as a new ability for her, as well! Wonderful. Let's try it.

She condensed a massive amount of electricity into one single sword-like object, which ALMOST took a physical form, it seemed... She pointed them both at Ozgood, letting the electricity from the electric sword shoot back and forth between the space in between the two weapons, growing ever stronger as if it were being charged. Without warning, the bolt suddenly launched itself at Ozgood, aiming to shock him and knock him for a loop, as well as give Signis some of his energy, still.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy and Priere in the forest...   Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:20 pm

(Sorry this part does not make sense to me)

She condensed a massive amount of electricity into one single sword-like object, which ALMOST took a physical form, it seemed... She pointed them both at Ozgood, letting the electricity from the electric sword shoot back and forth between the space in between the two weapons, growing ever stronger as if it were being charged. Without warning, the bolt suddenly launched itself at Ozgood, aiming to shock him and knock him for a loop, as well as give Signis some of his energy, still.

(Please elaborate im kinda confused where this bolt is coming from.)
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy and Priere in the forest...   Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:04 am

(Okay, so, imagine that I'm pointing 2 swords in front of me at you. Now, in the space between those two swords, electricity from the electric sword is shooting over to the chainsaw sword and then back into the chainsaw sword and so on and so on, charging up the electricity. Then, again, from the space between the chainsaw sword and electric sword, the bolt of electricity is being shot. It's coming straight at you from between the swords. Make sense now?)
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy and Priere in the forest...   Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:46 am

(Ok I thought when you said two weapons you meant mine XD)

Ozgood would tuck and roll dodging the lightning barely but unlike his fight with Miles did not get broadsided with earth pillars.

"Pretty nasty move ya got there."

{Ozgood would contemplate how he would get closer to Priere. Awaiting her next move.}

(I need a ranged weapon lol)
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy and Priere in the forest...   Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:41 pm

Signis nodded "Yes... Devastating indeed. But I think I have just thought of another ability that would be useful for such a battle... I just need to figure out how to execute it." Signis dashed at Ozzy once more, electricity crackling around her weapons, and she would begin to spin in a tornado-like fashion, aiming to shock and shred Ozzy who was in her way at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy and Priere in the forest...   Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:48 am

{Ozgod would yet again roll out of the way but would be zapped by a small bit of

electricity.Not sure if it it easy to move out of a straight line with that attack.}

"Damn that electricity is annoying."

{Ozgood would sheathe the shifter for now and grab a 15 pound boulder and send it flying

at Priere using an energy blast rune from one of his gloves.}

{Energy blast rune left glove 2/3 runes}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy and Priere in the forest...   Ozzy and Priere in the forest... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ozzy and Priere in the forest...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: Silvan Serenity-
Jump to: