Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
How Money Works I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
How Money Works I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
How Money Works I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
How Money Works I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
How Money Works I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
How Money Works I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
How Money Works I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
How Money Works I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
How Money Works I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
How Money Works I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
How Money Works I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
How Money Works I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
How Money Works I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
How Money Works I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
How Money Works I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
How Money Works I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
How Money Works I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

How Money Works

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Solar

How Money Works Empty
PostSubject: How Money Works   How Money Works I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:14 pm

I'm gonna leave this compeltely free later on for Zion to edit whenever she gets the chance to, but seeing as how people need money, I'm establishing this simple money system. Just know that the entire aspect is still under the full control of Zion, not me. >>

Anyway. It's a lot like the money system we all knew and loved back on our old site, where money is gained from fights and missions, lost during ranking exams, and given at the first of each month as well as when you make a character. Any time you gain or lose money, post it in this forum under your own personal thread, indicating the following.

Old amount:
Difference (plus or minus a certain amount)
Reason:
Link to thread where gain/loss happened (if applicable):
New Total:

You're free to change your own money amount in your profile this time around, but if something doesn't match up, one of the Mods or Admins will call you out on it if they see such things happening.

So, to start out, here are the methods and amounts of money you can gain:

Beginning a Character: $500
First of Every Month Allowance: $500
In completed fights, any post that involves detailed roleplaying: $5
In completed missions, any post that involves detailed roleplaying: $7

Note that the fights and missions must be completed before making that deposit, and you muct provide a link to the thread in which it happened. Any questions, post them here and I'll do my best to answer.

OH BEFORE I FORGET. Vescrutian Money does NOT work here. Gotta start fresh guys.
Back to top Go down
daiveo

Rep. : 0

How Money Works Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Money Works   How Money Works I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:10 am

Your click (Standard / Premium): $ 0.01 / $ 0.01

Ref click (Standard / Premium): $ 0005 / $ 0.01

Ren ref: Yes $ 0.25/month Upgrade: $ 90/year (Details) Forums: Yes

Ads to click: 4 / 9

Payout: $ 2 - $ 4 - $ 6 - $ 8 - $ 10 - Instant Pay

Pay via: AlertPay - PayPal

(Detailed Account upgrade higher here - highlight to see clearly)

Review: Neobux which many people are introduced to the name as "Page prestigious World number one", "Earn $ 50 a day easily with Neobux," ... I also read a lot of introduction, how to play , ref hiring tactics in Neobux is written very well, to say very carefully indeed. However, in view of the individual and his experience, his thought is not necessary to go so deep, especially for those beginners, I preferred the simple and clear more concise. This article k going into the instructions to register it or go too deep into the rental ref, I just write a "Review" broad and general points need to know about Neobux, a most simple and concise for your reference.

* Register at: http://www.neobux.com/?r=daiveo if you do not have Paypal or Alertpay can subscribe to AlertPay - PayPal but do not have Paypal you can also register before Neobux , to fill in an email that rather then later.
* Home reliable, established in March 2008 and is the site of the page Bux system also works well today. You can almost fully confident Neobux with full information on the reliability of it and a lot of praise as well as encouraging participation Neobux
* Payment, also known as PAYING, there is much evidence from Neobux receive money online, both with foreign and Vietnam, the search phrase you just Neobux proof will be plenty of evidence to see if there k would need to show that here.
* Forum works very well, open Admin replied clearly and steadily, with more information when participating in the forum for you. Í saved you must be a member after 30 days to be posted in the forum to avoid spam
* Payment immediately, at least four days, an excellent payment system
* Accept all countries. All participating countries are making money with Neobux with the same conditions and profits are the same for all countries.
* Lower limit flexibility. Limited number of subscribers under the link you are increasing with the number of days you join Neobux, in other words you join Neobux as long as they are allowed to have subscribers under grant you more.
* The password level 2 and virtual keyboard helps account security capability is much higher
* High Rank. One site is making money scarce ratings rank below 1000, at exactly the moment is 452. See here http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/neobux.com # trafficstats
* There referal lease, and there are many tactics referal lease is written on the network. Each has a different analytical thinking, but are based on the basic parameters and the fact from Neobux, you can search "tactics Neobux ref hire" for further reference. I can only recommend that you hire the full $ 3 ref 0.8, ref since then the amount of clicks and you click around enough to re-ref that if they do not click it. K enough to wait for as much $ 3 page proposal. If a k ref click, then after 5 days you should recycle them to re-cycle the other ref click. Should be retained even if the ref ref then click to k ref when to hire more, if you rent credits 90 days to receive a discount.

/! \ Note:

*-You can only log in on the third NEObux maximum of 10 computers to click on ads, if more than the number that your account will be suspended
* Within 24 hours only-click ads on an IP. You can login with multiple IP, but if you do multiple tasks on multiple IP too, your account may be suspended
*-You must be registered within 30 days and 100 click ads can have Direct ref, ie subscribers directly below you. Before that people register under you are not recognized.
*-In Vietnam, you have to click on ads during the period from 1 pm to 11 pm, outside this time period is outside the server now, you will receive money from k ad ref click
*-You must click all the ads a day to receive money from the click of ref
* The first time cash-at least $ 2, the next time will add $ 1 to $ 10, then stopped. The virus was then at least a $ 10
*-After 30 days of inactivity your account will be temporarily suspended, after 60 days of inactivity will be suspended, after 72h the new account registration does not work will be suspended.
* Do not cheat-
*-After 30 days you will be participating in the forum post
* More than 15 ref-day rental will be discounted, as much as good, 90 days is a dramatic level of Neobux new rules, if you hire k ref click ads than 14 consecutive days, which will be self-ref alternative work at no charge

Recommend:

1. -Do not cheat
2. -Think carefully, if you upgrade your account will earn more, but please upgrade only if you're willing to lose all that money. That is the principle of investment.
3. As soon as the ref-Lease $ 0.8
4. Recycle-ref did not click after 5 days
5. -Do not leave money in your account "dead." Draw some $ k you do nothing, let it cycle and continuous operation. Initially the ref is most important, tactic only applies when you have a decent ref, when new participants are not necessarily interested in it, just have to experience this game.
6. When ref-hired, remember click all your ads in the day,
7. -Not too many tips, secrets to big to earn as much $ here besides you know you are doing nothing, if today you join, then tomorrow can not get $ 50, one day, too Do not expect the calculation procedure and the risks to the lack of impressive numbers. You can, but it takes time and risks accurately.

Summary: This site is "best" because so many people voting, said. It really deserves the number 1 with the stability and fast payment. No more error, and you can invest in it an amount that you are willing to lose. $ 5 for example. My favorite sites, and always was one of the page top priority investment. However the ref click rate is hiring an important focus, but if the new party, the other you should do is to start already, click regularly and make the most money, hire maximum number of possible ref and keep them. If someone is willing to share experiences with others, please comment here, even better, even worse. Thank you!
Back to top Go down

How Money Works
Page 1 of 1