Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
miles's new tactics I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
miles's new tactics I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
miles's new tactics I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
miles's new tactics I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
miles's new tactics I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
miles's new tactics I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
miles's new tactics I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
miles's new tactics I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
miles's new tactics I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
miles's new tactics I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
miles's new tactics I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
miles's new tactics I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
miles's new tactics I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
miles's new tactics I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
miles's new tactics I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
miles's new tactics I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
miles's new tactics I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

miles's new tactics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

miles's new tactics Empty
PostSubject: miles's new tactics   miles's new tactics I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:28 pm

Partner beings

Kensei summoning
A summoning of Kensei the legendary assassin samurai of the past Miles gained from the summoning chambers of Sunlit

Heavenly crimson
When all the darkness in Miles's body was expelled what remained was his true self which he was all along, and he retained his real osmosis skin. Heavenly crimson was the good side of the two experiments and possesses many healing abilities that just need to be unlocked, although it still retains the weaknesses as before with ice freezing and killing it and fire melting it to just a blob

Heavenly Crimson aura
After the many contamination that the osmosis skin had contacted with as many things in the world it evolved and produced a clear and scentless aura around Miles that is invisible to the naked and normal eye, this aura has the ability to replicate energy types at Miles's choice.

Transmutations

muscle mass arms – to gain the strength he had when muscle mass arms were brought out he no longer requires to bring these muscle mass arms out anymore, his body has permanently been infused with that strength bonus there fore leaving no more will drain for this.

thermal vision – a simple trait where the eyes are made to see heat

will vision – similar to thermal vision but made to see will and will sources

thousand hands – manipulating his heavenly tar he may make them into long boneless arms that do as miles wishes

thousand guns – utilizing the speed, strength and mimic power of the heavenly tar he may mimic copies of his guns then fire them all with only 2 of however many he makes being the real guns while the fakes simple splat heavenly tar on the target if the fake bullets hit

(note all transmutations traits he summons is now created from his skin which is made of similar stuff as to when he was a shape shifter but don't worry below the skin he is still human and there lies a human skin there as well. Also he no longer is limited to one offensive or defensive trait only, he may mix both if he
chooses but it requires a good chunk (although lower than before) of will if left for a long time)

Wind based tactics

air manipulation – with the manipulation of the air he may now levitate and fly at his will, even air dash up to two times while in mid air

artificial gravity - using a mixture of air manipulation creating, lift, pressure and force he can simulate a windy version of artificial gravity allowing the ability to walk on walls and ceilings or even weightlessness

razor winds – sending winds at rapid speed he may create razor sharp razor wind waves straight towards his opponent or even curve them if he wishes

pressure winds – sending gusts straight down or toward his opponent they may be used to keep pressure on the opponent keeping them flat down to the ground or flat against a wall

windstorm – increasing the winds speed and strength he may create a wind storm around his opponent which can cloud his sight with flying debris and dirt. As an added bonus he may as well transfer this storm into a tornado soon after right around his opponent

electrical

electrical blood - his electrical gland within where electricity seems to sponge into harmlessly has now fused with his blood allowing miles to channel electricity various ways into his own attacks. Also allows him to absorb more electricity than before but he may still be overloaded with electricity to cause harm via electricity.

magnetic – channeling chakra he may make something magnetic to what he so chooses

thunderstruck – channeling his electrical blood he may now call down a thunderstorm down upon his enemy with 10s of 1000s of volts of electricity coursing through each strike

thunder blades – creating blades of any sort made of electricity he may use these in various ways he could throw them straight to the enemy, use them as melee or simply block with an electrical claymore
(visual aid)
miles's new tactics Elemental_Blade__Lightning_by_Unkn0

Blade based tactics

blade storm – sending a cloud of heavenly tar within the sky he may make it rain blades of steel around his target that may be rusty, jagged or electrically charged

body blade – he now is more free with his offensive weapons and even without armor he may make blades protrude anywhere on his body in a rapid stab attempt or slash maneuver and once again these blades may be made to be rusty, jagged spikes to tear flesh viciously or course with electricity

palm of a thousand blades – holding out his palm he may send rumored to be a thousand blades straight form his palm bundled up, these blades may stay stationary and be used to execute a deadly palm strike or shoot out towards his target and once again these may be rusty, jagged or electrically charged

blade pillar – channeling through the earth or any surface for that matter he may create a pillar made of a steel blade or blades to burst from any surface and skewer who he so chooses and once again these may be rusty, jagged or electrically charged

Combination tactics

explosion – using the air manipulation he may manipulate its chemical structure to make it explosive and surround his target at choice and with lightning he may make it explode from the spark from the electricity

Aoe moves

White Tendril Rush – focusing in devastator mode he may unleash long thick white and red tendrils where he chooses and to the path he chooses. Upon the tendrils returning to miles if source was miles himself once returned a small sonic barrier is unleashed to repel any attacks in this time of opening.

Spike yard – he may create a massive amount of long thick white and red spikes to emerge from almost any surface he chooses as long as he is touching that surface or the surface that target surface is connected to.

Support

cell revival
a variation of a previous ability that allows him to emit a glow of white and red from his hand that revives dead cell's

Tar tactics

heavenly tar effects
now that heavenly crimson may split into multiple beings the following effects may be done with the goop slung called heavenly tar

heavenly bandage
he may use the heavenly tar slung from him to heal wounds of his choice, by copying the genetics that they touch around the wound the heavenly tar permanently replaces the flesh cut or missing from a wound. this may even be applied to the inside of the body if it reaches there. once the heavenly tar has shaped to the flesh replacing it permanently the will drain is no longer placed on miles

heavenly possession
if the heavenly tar is to get inside a being it may possess a being to do miles's bidding, taking control of a being that has a simple mind or no mind at all that inst a humanoid (ex: wolf, rabbit, badger, bear, etc) is easy but a humanoid/human that is a challenge usually and as long as the being is being manipulated the will drain on miles is a constant

heavenly clones
heavenly crimson is now able to split into multiple beings and with this possible miles may make them into clones but if the number of beings goes beyond the number of 6 it begins draining miles's will and the more beings he makes the more the will drain is (Please note that beings go by the following definition (heavenly beings: separate forms made by choice)

heavenly copy
utilizing the will essences within a tactic in use miles may use the heavenly tar to copy a tactic it copies for a short time (if attack tactic then only once) but any bloodline tactics may not be copied because heavenly tar does not have that potential and shall never be able to and the will drain varies on how hard it is to copy the tactic copied.

a side product of heavenly crimson may be made as well now, its called heavenly tar and may have the below effects and unlike heavenly crimson, heavenly tar is not as weak against fire

heavenly free form
miles may now free form his heavenly tar to no limits but his own will drain limit be it a set of fake wings, a sand trap of heavenly tar, or even a sword it is all up to him but the will drain increases the more bigger and extravagant the form

heavenly mimic
miles may now once again mimic and even give the illusion of anyone peering at his insides for some possible way that even the insides match the person mimicked but this only changes two facts looks and inside looks the will drain on this is minimum if he so chooses not to change his insides but if he so chooses to make the inside illusion the will drain is larger

nano-liquid steel reinforcement
with shinku and ta-ru with their bullets melted, and the new replication of nano-steel within heavenly crimson at his death at vescrutia it now retains a inside skin of nano-liquid metal that he may manipulate as well since the genetics mixed along the travel for the second host

Permanancy
Using a similar tactic to heavenly bandage he may make what he shapes permanent and no longer heavenly tar under miles's control. this tactic is limited by size becuase if the object is large enough it could tire Miles severely.

heavenly tar conversion – before miles had to worry about running out of heavenly tar but not anymore, he may now make his osmosis skin split and make more heavenly tar as long as they had their hunger for living things satisfied and when I say living things I mean any living things although miles prefers it to be plants instead of humanoids

main tactic (heavenly tar manipulation)
most of miles's tactics are heavenly tar based and utilizing this main tactic he may manipulate it at his whims

Darkshift traits
(when Darkling had sacrificed himself to revive his master Miles's body had changed and can now transmute traits that Darkling once had but unlike his other shapes these cannot be changed in much different ways as described)

Dragon scales - channeling the darkshift dragon scales from darkling's dragon form he may give his skin draconic scale traits adding to his defensive capabilities

Dragon Claws - Channeling the darkshift dragon claws from darkling's dragon form he may gain dragon claws on his feet and hands at his choice

Spike shot - Channeling his darkshift spike shot from the darkling's blade gauntlet form he may shoot black spikes toward the target of his choice and these spikes home in on their target to a degree as if they were alive

Shade fog - Channeling his darkshift Shade fog from the darkling's shade form he may fog the area with black fog that clouds near everyone's sight, sadly this includes Miles's regular sight but not his will andheat sight.

Earth ninjutsus
When Ezekiel had plunged the mixture of chakra and distortion energy it made his muscle mass part of his insides to shape a new organ which withheld said energy and with it connected to his veins the energy spreads via tainting his very blood using the blood within miles as the holder and carrier of the energy. Utilizing this energy he may blend within the earth and do other minor tricks earth related but will require more training.

Modes

Devastator mode - In this form Miles's will and E.B.C. doubles and his eyes become white pupils and red elsewhere. his skin phases between white and red. This form although doubles his Will and E.B.C. if the Will is overspent beyond his original limit and exits this mode he is to fall unconcious from the lack of will. although if he overspends E.B.C. he does not go unconcious. To regain the lost will Miles must rest for a good amount of time until awoken once more

example
Miles's original will limit is 500
In devastator mode his will doubles going to 1,000
Miles spends 800 will in tactics
Miles exits mode having hsi will limit go back down to 500 with 800 will spent
Miles is now at -300 will and falls unconcious

heavenly devastator mode – this is an upgrade to devastator mode, in this form his will doubles like before but as an added bonus his body becomes the very heavenly tar he manipulates this makes turned to the very heavenly tar his osmosis skin is all places except the bones which leaves him harder to harm with phsyical and electrical attacks but very vulnerable to ice and fire, while in this mode he may do many possible actions. Although if a physical attack is to break a bone in the body the bone remains broken and once out of this form the limb or bone that was broken causes intense pain and requires medical attention. Also once out of this form the strain of the transformation is too much and no matter how little will he uses returning to normal out of this form knocks Miles unconcious from the strain and pain of reverting to flesh instead of tar.

Replication

Utilizing previous strains of the genetic/material build that the osmosis skin heavenly crimson Miles may now mimic the below which also explains how along with it

Nano-steel
When Miles faced the general, Miles had obtained general's mechanica legs at one point and once connected to miles via osmosis skin his osmosis skin knew the material build of it therefore afterwards Miles may now shape Nano-steel at will

fuel
When the mechanical legs were connected to miles the fuel within for the jets were also copied and the material build of it was withheld in the osmosis skin's knowledge and Miles may now mimic the very flammable fuel that power those jets

Missiles
With those legs withholding missiles Miles may now even mimic missiles to do his choice. As side effects he may even speed them up with more fuel added, electrically charge them to home in on metal or even unleash an explosion of electricity, fuel lit ablaze or shrapnel.

Water
Simply common water but made by thinning the tar to liquid and clearing it in color it may replicate water that can be used for several skills and situations. Surprisingly Miles had always over thought combat situations and forgot about replicating common water.

Drill
When The clone of miles studied the drill General held out it had studied and found out the mechanics of the drill and is now able to replicate drill technology.

Elastic skin
Miles may mimic his osmosis skin to stretch like a whip and come right back

Blades
Miles may replicate blades using his nano-steel or regular steel layer of his osmosis skin

Armor
Miles may replicate various types of armor, an extra thick armor type, thin armor type, spiked armor type, etc

Shields
Miles may mimic shields of various types now, extra thick, thin, even spiked, etc

Glass
Miles may mimic glass now to create possible combination for deadly glass shrapnel or possibly more. for example missiles with glass shrapnel, glass blades, or even a object that ninja's had used in the past that created the myth that ninja's could disappear in smoke

Thorns
Miles may replicate thorns on multiple surfaces of his choice after studying a rose

Roots
Miles may now replicate thorns wherever he chooses after studying a rose

Rose pedals
Miles may replicate rose pedals at his choice after studying a rose

Jetpack
Miles may now replicate a jetpack similar to General Revil's the fuel is from the other replication item and the ignition is his electrical blood. This pack also has mounted 50 cal machine guns and cannons which at the time had a empty ammo scource so its made with shinku ta-ru mortar shells which explode sending goops of tar within the area chosen
(visual aid)
miles's new tactics Gat-x105+p202qx-2

black sands
Miles may now replicate magnetic black sand that the villain shen uses by combining his E.B.C. with his mimicking capabilities

black diamond
Miles may replicate the black diamond one of the eclipses he fought had been able to create

[b]Energy Replication

Fire
Miles may replicate fire now with his osmosis skin aura, this fire though is made out of thin air not made by burning off his mimicked fuel

Shadow Navitas
Miles may replicate the same dark energy the Eclipse's use but no matter what the copy of it is never as powerful as the original stuff

Black Flame
The very black fire that his darkling uses he may replicate and shoot or use as attacks

Radiation
Radiation from explosions Miles experienced in the battle with the eclipse he may replicate using his energy aura

WILL (what fuels his tactics)

it occurred to me that some1 may question miles's fuel source so here is the explanation what it is and what happens if he is to run out or over spend his will

his will is what drives his tactics and at first it seems he does not have a limit but in truth he does and that limit is in a way his focus. To use a tactic listed above he must remain focus on something and the bigger and more powerful the tactic the more focus is required, to increase his focus he could keep entire focus on his tactics and not on his enemy but that would leave him open so the challenge to him is keeping his focus on the target(s) and his tactics present.

what happens if he loses will or over expends

if he is to over use his will he loses entire focus on his osmosis skin and electricity and the osmosis skin turns back to the blob it originally is and returns straight to miles and as for the electricity it simply disperses into the air as harmless sparks, the air just settles as natural air and the earth he has been manipulating just settles as harmless dirt spray. also if miles has any physical changes to him that he had to keep focus on he loses that too and reverts to his human look a normal human with no powers except his natural strength (which includes his musclemass arms since they have permanently become a part of him) until he rests in meditation, sleeps or waits 24 hours.

so yes he does have his limits and that limit is his focus which grows with the more training he does

Earthen blood chakra (E.B.C)

This energy works as such, First there is the E.B.C. heart organ inside Miles which acts as the storage center for this energy and a second heart that doesn't pump blood but taints it instead. With the taint in the blood being the E.B.C. this is how the E.B.C. spreads to the area's of his body that requires it for his skills. Currently he has more Will than E.B.C. though.[b]

Last edited by Miles Seiler on Fri May 07, 2010 2:55 pm; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: miles's new tactics   miles's new tactics I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:58 pm

(update)
added explanation of his fuel to his tactics and artificial gravity tactic
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: miles's new tactics   miles's new tactics I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:25 pm

(update)

added information about E.B.C. and earthen ninjutsus
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: miles's new tactics   miles's new tactics I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:47 am

(update)

added replication skills section
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: miles's new tactics   miles's new tactics I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:22 pm

(updated)

added replication of water explination
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: miles's new tactics   miles's new tactics I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:05 pm

(update)

added drill replication skill
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: miles's new tactics   miles's new tactics I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:10 pm