Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
The experiment's Techniques and spells I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
The experiment's Techniques and spells I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
The experiment's Techniques and spells I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
The experiment's Techniques and spells I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
The experiment's Techniques and spells I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
The experiment's Techniques and spells I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
The experiment's Techniques and spells I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The experiment's Techniques and spells I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
The experiment's Techniques and spells I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
The experiment's Techniques and spells I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
The experiment's Techniques and spells I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The experiment's Techniques and spells I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
The experiment's Techniques and spells I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
The experiment's Techniques and spells I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
The experiment's Techniques and spells I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
The experiment's Techniques and spells I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
The experiment's Techniques and spells I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

The experiment's Techniques and spells

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hilden Alderon
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Hilden Alderon

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chi, Navitas, Soulforce

The experiment's Techniques and spells Empty
PostSubject: The experiment's Techniques and spells   The experiment's Techniques and spells I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:14 pm

Studies

-energy eaters

(cousins of the flesh eaters, in short they devour energy instead of flesh and only have one thought "food")

-demon cannon

(cannon made of demonic flesh that blasts a cannon blast made of demon energy as well as the enemies energy which it gains by absorbing energy in the air that is not registered as hilden's, this acts as a defensive tactic to energy attacks and if the enemy's energy is fired back along with the demonic energy and the opponent happens to be immune to his own energy most of the cannon blast is demon energy anyway so no matter what it is meant to do harm)

-energy repellent

(by releasing a special astral gas around him he may use such an attack to act as a barrier repelling all energy attacks it is able to repel from harming hilden)

-Flesheaters

(these demonic scarabs swarm their victims once summoned and enter through any opening they may find on the target and then devour the insides of that person within a short time, after these scarabs are done all that is left of the body is the skin and bones but no flesh on the inside)

Demon transmutations
(by channeling demon essence carried by navitas he may transmute his body like below with demon parts)

-Demon claws (hands turn into claws that are razor sharp and can cut down avery thick oak tree in one swipe of one claw with ease)

-Demon feet (feet that give him extra strength when it comes to jumping and manueverability and running speed at the inhuman rate)

-Demon horns (these horns are razor sharp with barbs on them so if they are to stab into flesh and then are ripped out the barbs tear flesh with them)

-Demon skin (this skin is dark and leathery and automatically covers skin where he does the other transmutation but he may make one patch of the demon skin on him that moves over him as a shield or cover his entire body)

-Demon wings (these wings are demon wings and grant another method of flying for Hilden, one while one scaly and leather demon wing is on the material plane the other is invisible to most and on the spiritual plane yet still attached to Hilden. To the normal eye it would seem he is flying with one wing yet in truth he is flying with two)

-Astral whip

(using his astral energy he may channel it into a whip that latches onto the target of whom it connects with. once connected it is fixed somewhat into the flesh or material of the target making it harder than usual to disconnect from that person without Hilden's choice.)

-Astral suit

(using a mass amount of astral energy he may form a 10' tall suit made of astral energy and with a mechanical look to it, in this suit he may channel his attacks through it and enlarge his attacks power but with the massive drain it is not an ability that lasts long before drained of astral energy)

-Plasma fists

(by coating his fists in plasma he may make his punches cause additional damage from the plasma barrier around them)

-Plasma shot

(plasma may be shot as simple bolt shots at his will at targets he chooses)

Blade techniques

-Thousand slice storm

(By utilizing his skill with the blade he may swing the Katana so fast it looks as if there are multiple swings happening at one time but currently with him drained from the trip to Escellsia he may only slice fast enough to make it look as if five slashes are happening at once where as all five are indeed real)

-Quick Draw

(By drawing his sword extremely fast he is capable of sending a razor wind strike at his choice and while drawing his weapon he may slice at his opponent with split second draw speed if the target is within melee range)

-sharper edge

(by channeling his chi over his katana he sharpens the edge of the katana exponentially making the current three body blade no a six body blade with literal razor sharp edging)

Demon magic

-Demonic illusion

(With demon blood within him artificially he gained a skill of summoning harmless illusions that would cause no damage but throw off those he chooses if successful. This magic does have a limit though, with his current mastery over it he may only summon up to three mid sized illusions at once)

Demonic reanimation

(by channeling demonic power within an inanimate object he may animate it to be an artificial demonic creature that does his bidding)

Elemental spells

-Pyro's destruction

(With the elemental blood within he may summon and manipulate flame he creates by igniting the air around the area chosen and use it as he wishes within his limits ever since he was drained of power through the transition from his realm to Escellsia)

-Gaia's strength

(with this ability he now retains the ability to create and manipulate earth elemental to his will, although he may not make earth from nothing he must have at least a pebble so he may duplicate the earthen element to mas amounts)

-Heavenly light

(with this ability he retains to create and control light (but only the light he uses) this light is made to be blinding to near anyone with the naked eye and so hot if used ina beam or laser it can possibly cut through most materials as long as it has a melting point)

Soul strikes

-S class astral energy

(Using the astral energy within him he may send a wave of non elemental magic to shape as he chooses be it astral energy that phases through surfaces and does no harm or materialize into a physical attack)

-Soul Sight

(with his eyes changed they may see the very soul's of his opponents giving him some insight to any powers they obtain and making it hard to hide from him as the soul sight is like an x-ray sight if someone was to hide, while the soul sight is activated his eyes glow a bright glow that even if his eyes were closed it would shine through the eyelids so if he were to be very close to someone then activate it it can double as a blinding effect)

Plasma use

-Plasma Blade

(By channeling plasma into the shape of a blade he may create a plasma sword that unlike his other weapons if passes through his plasma barrier it has no ill effect)

-Plasma shield

(by channeling plasma into a force shield to the shape of his choice he may create a plasma shield to block certain attacks)

-plasma laser

(similar to plasma shot but more smaller focused and continual other than one or two bolt's fired. this attack has the capability to melt through most materials)

Last edited by Hilden Alderon on Sat May 29, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: The experiment's Techniques and spells   The experiment's Techniques and spells I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:25 pm

(changed account completely over since daishiro i'm dropping)
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: The experiment's Techniques and spells   The experiment's Techniques and spells I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:33 pm

(changed description of soul force)
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: The experiment's Techniques and spells   The experiment's Techniques and spells I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:03 pm

(added in abilities learned in studies)
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: The experiment's Techniques and spells   The experiment's Techniques and spells I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:03 pm

updated

(added in his new skills from his evolution)
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: The experiment's Techniques and spells   The experiment's Techniques and spells I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:21 pm

(updated added further tech developments)

added sharper edge

added heavenly light

updated capability of thousand slice storm from three slashes to five

added plasma laser
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The experiment's Techniques and spells   The experiment's Techniques and spells I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The experiment's Techniques and spells
Page 1 of 1