Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
electrical blood advanced (lone training) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
electrical blood advanced (lone training) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
electrical blood advanced (lone training) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
electrical blood advanced (lone training) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
electrical blood advanced (lone training) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
electrical blood advanced (lone training) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
electrical blood advanced (lone training) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
electrical blood advanced (lone training) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
electrical blood advanced (lone training) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
electrical blood advanced (lone training) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
electrical blood advanced (lone training) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
electrical blood advanced (lone training) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
electrical blood advanced (lone training) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
electrical blood advanced (lone training) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
electrical blood advanced (lone training) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
electrical blood advanced (lone training) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
electrical blood advanced (lone training) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

electrical blood advanced (lone training)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

electrical blood advanced (lone training) Empty
PostSubject: electrical blood advanced (lone training)   electrical blood advanced (lone training) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:24 pm

*miles stoop atop a high mountain admiring the scenery, the sky was cloudy and the wind blown through the land, with some basic knowledge of him he knew his basic abilities but had a theory that if he trained he would regain his memories so he thought of some..."Familiar" feeling theories to his abilities, he thought over his theories he could use at this location and noticed how high up he was so he began to work on one of them after shortly creating a simple metal rod with his liquid metal part of shadowy heavens to go three times the height of miles.*

*he then began to focus his will with the great mental focus keeping his eyes shut to avoid visual distraction, he felt his electrical blood and electrical gland surge. miles then raised both hands up high and surging from his hands a orb of electrical energy floated up high into the cloud above, miles was in complete focus for this and knew one simple distraction could cause him severe injury. once that electrical orb became immersed within the cloud it immediately became black and made thundering noises able to be heard in any nearby location, the cloud even was visible to anyone nearby as a lone black cloud thundering with electricity despite the fact the sky did not show signs of a thunderstorm*

(note thundering is the sound not the actual electricity)
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: electrical blood advanced (lone training)   electrical blood advanced (lone training) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:38 am

*soon with more focus miles made the thunderous cloud intensify with the rumbling thunder, he then opened his eyes and shot an electrical orb forward to one area on the ground of the top of the mountain, the cloud above then unleashed a lightning bolt down but it didn't hit where miles had planned instead it would have hit miles but the metal pole acted like a lightning rod and took the hit of it. miles had tried again but this time with more focus and threw yet another small electrical orb but it once again hit the metal pole.*

*shortly thinking it over and realized one thing he forgot if the lightning hit infront of him he would be blinded and deafened so he shaped reflective sunglasses on him and ear plugs with shadowy heavens and then this time he sent no electrical orb instead he focused on the target and reach his hands high in the sky but not higher than the metal pole, the thunder cloud's thundering intensified and then miles brought down his arms as lightning came down and struck the target intended with a great flash and boom*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: electrical blood advanced (lone training)   electrical blood advanced (lone training) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:13 pm

*miles noted his needed focus for this and the great drain it placed on his will so he retracted the electrical orb back into him that made the cloud thunderous, he then thought of the next 2 tactics and how they would be executed. these would not drain as much so he tested these out quickly*

*first one he held out one hand as if holding a handle in his hand and had focused, sparks sparked harmlessly in the gap in his hand then the electricity in a flash formed a sword but it flickered too much to be battle ready* "hmm needs fine tuning" *miles then dismissed it by dispersing the electricity in the air as harmless sparks and contemplated his next use*

*his third electrical tactic was rather close range and slid both feet apart, with arms spread, he felt his electrical blood surge towards his skin and soon one or two sparks went off on his right thigh and left shoulder, soon the sparks increased in amount and spread until the electricity was near lethality levels and only at stunning which did not affect miles since this was his own electricity and his electrical blood withheld any that would hurt miles. but as soon as he had felt the electricity start a minor harm to him nothing serious or penalizing just about as bad as a tiny spark from a bug zapper (hand held ones) he stopped the tactic and brought the electricity back in and released the excess within the air in harmless amounts. he knew he ahd to further his storage and electrical tolerance to use this tactic properly*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: electrical blood advanced (lone training)   electrical blood advanced (lone training) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:33 pm

*miles's next tactic was a simple one and could possibly be done at this rank of power, he raised one hand and shaped a metal orb in his hand which dropped to the ground and with the lightning pole still there he stepped back with metal ball apart from the lighting pole, he then focused on the steel ball and shot a focused shot of electricity at it, soon it began rolling to the pole at a fast yet slow pase then clanged sticking to it magnetically, further training would be needed to make it combat effective*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: electrical blood advanced (lone training)   electrical blood advanced (lone training) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:22 am

*miles in his next thought decided with the rest of his spare will unneeded to get home with he had focused as the air blew with great strength to one area and kept whirling around combining, miles then raised one hand which was sparking with a small non lethal amount of electricity which he sent as a small orb to float straight towards the area where the air had gathered, miles then with the sparking ball in the central area of air had made a small drop of his crimson tar goop at the end of 1 finger which he flicked into the central area of the air and immediately braced for something, but the drip of crimson tar just dissolved and nothing had occurred. he eyed the area for a while in case there was a delayed reaction but gave up and dispelled the electricity. to leave he tested his last tactic for the day which he could pull off with relative ease*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: electrical blood advanced (lone training)   electrical blood advanced (lone training) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:26 am

*to leave miles dashed straight for the mountainous edge which was too steep for anyone to run down on normal gravity. he leaped off the edge and had manipulated the air around him to give a feeling of gravity going sideways by making the appropriate lift, pressure and force of the winds and actually ran down the side of the steep mountain drop that was almost vertical. he had pulled this off relatively well but with enough training he could pull this off in mid combat where he could do this wth split focus which is what he requires in battle*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: electrical blood advanced (lone training)   electrical blood advanced (lone training) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

electrical blood advanced (lone training)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Southeast :: Sandstone Ranges-
Jump to: