Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hitomi
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Hitomi

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Magic

Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) Empty
PostSubject: Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?)   Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:41 pm

Hitomi had been walking for awhile, the steady beat of her strides obliterating much other thought. Her head was bowed, and her eyelids felt heavy as they were half-closed. Occasionally, the breeze would play with strands of her now short dark hair, and pull at the fabric of her dress. Her heeled boots were actually on, the dark earth hardly even scuffing the polished black leather. She was completely oblivious to her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Unite S Jening
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Unite S Jening

Rep. : 4
Nation : Jeningland
Guild : The Creed

PostSubject: Re: Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?)   Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:25 pm

*Jening stood with his hands in his grey pants that were pressed perfectly as usual. He wore a dark blue, a sapphire color, today, the shirt smooth against his skin. He dressed it with a solid black tie and gloves. The wind has tossed his hair a little bit, and it lay a bit left of how it usually stood. As messy like he just gotten out of bed. And so, he stood behind her, hands in pockets, his solid body bent to allow him to whisper in the girl's ear*

"Well you're quite the lucky one...not many people meet Jening twice."

*the whispering in her ear was soft and familiar, gentle like honey. He blinked standing upright again to put on a smile for the young lady*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?)   Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:32 pm

Hitomi stopped, jerked out of her almost-trance. She spun around to face him, her golden eyes warming in surprise. "Jening...?" She smiled in return, overjoyed to meet up with him again. "I'd imagine I'm lucky to have met you in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Unite S Jening
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Unite S Jening

PostSubject: Re: Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?)   Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:45 pm

*the older man laughed heartily, a michievious glint in his eye. A grin spread on his face and he cocked his head to the side*

"I wouldn't say that, bella. Some would think I'm quite the unlucky card to pull."

*his dark eyes scanned the terrain behind her and Jening began to wonder to himself what she was doing out here. Or at least what Hitomi herself planned to accomplish. His laughter faded as he furrowed his brow and looked at her worryingly, an half amusing, half nervous smile upon his face*

"What's a girl like yourself doing out here? It could be dangerous you know...Jening rather not have you hurt."
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?)   Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:11 pm

"I'm simply walking back to the Sunlit Kingdom. I joined, actually. I need to learn to fend for myself now that..." She paused, wincing a bit at the terrible memory. "Well, let us say that now I'm alone, I need to learn to defend myself." She tried to smile, but the pain still shone in her eyes. She had loved him dearly, but now that he was gone... Hitomi wouldn't let herself dwell upon the fact though, and when she blinked, the golden depths of her gaze were back to normal, expressing how glad she was to see Jening again.
Back to top Go down
Unite S Jening
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Unite S Jening

PostSubject: Re: Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?)   Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:05 pm

"Sunlit Kingdom?"

*Jening thought to himself for a moment, smiling when her gaze seemed happier again. He clasped his hands behind his back and looked around the barren land a bit absently*

"Hm...joined a nation. Jening doesn't think he belongs in one. But...if you're happy with it, Jening is happy for you."
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?)   Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:39 pm

"I don't think that once I've learned all I can, I'll stay long. I'll wander, but it'll be nice to have somewhere to go home to, don't you think?" She sighed a bit, "And I'd be happier if you came with me.. I know I could learn a lot from you." She said it so innocently, too...
"But I do know how hard it would be for you, staying for even a little while in one place, so I know it would be unfair to ask such a thing of you. So I will myself not to ask. But I can't help what my heart wishes of me." She explained carefully. Carefully, she followed Jening's eyes. "However, as of right now, there's another question I have to ask. Is there something out here I should be afraid of?" Hitomi asked worridly, returning her gaze to him.
Back to top Go down
Unite S Jening
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Unite S Jening

PostSubject: Re: Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?)   Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:40 pm

"Out there...? You mean with Jening?"

*he broke the his gaze to glance at his surroundings, the breeze blew through his black tie, ruffling it softly*

"Perhaps. It depends where you go...Jening is sneaky and can protect himself..."

*pausing for a moment, he smiled a bit*

"He doesn't mind protecting Hitomi though."
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?)   Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:08 am

She smiled back, "Well I'm glad you wouldn't mind." She looked guilty, I wouldn't be able to protect myself, even if I tried... All those years of letting people protect her... That was over now, but Hitomi wished now that she had asked to learn to defend herself, or something... But, it was too late to learn from those who had fallen, she guessed.
"Well, as long as I have you by my side, I don't doubt I'd be willing to go anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Unite S Jening
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Unite S Jening

PostSubject: Re: Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?)   Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:42 am

*Jening stayed silent at that statement, his sculpted expression still as stone. the wind blew softly as he turned a little away from Hitomi. His eyes scanned the field quietly, looking more for something to do than to see a landscape. Behind them, he was obviously thinking, the wheels turning as he thought about the situation. It was quite the grave one, he would admit, though..Jening took a step closer*

"It wouldn't hurt if you knew how to fight on your own, Hitomi. Everyone is useful. Even someone like Jening."

*he laughed softly*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?)   Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:09 pm

She noticed even that little step closer, but she suddenly felt very tired.. She swayed slightly, even as she responded. "No, it wouldn't. But I don't yet have a teacher.." She blinked, having to shift her stance to stay on her feet. "But at the moment... I do believe I should be returning to civilization... I'm dreadfully tired for some reason..."
Back to top Go down
Unite S Jening
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Unite S Jening

PostSubject: Re: Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?)   Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:25 pm

*struggling to meet her sleepy eyes, Jening spoke carefully*

"Jening could try to teach you some things. Dodging and speed. Hitomi is small so she'll probably be faster than Jening."

*his voice gave out a small chuckle, but it faded. Grabbing her arm, he steadied her with sudden worry, fingers solidly linked to her arm*

" You don't seem too stable. Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?)   Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:34 pm

"I... I don't know..." She blushed as he grabbed her arm, though she had to admit, she felt like she couldn't stand on her own at the moment. She felt small, and weak at the moment. Hitomi started to shake with tiredness. "I don't know what's wrong... This hasn't happened before..."
Back to top Go down
Unite S Jening
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Unite S Jening

PostSubject: Re: Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?)   Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:57 pm

"Hold on."

*his dark eyes searched and found a single tree that was close by the barren lands, standing quite weakly, but stood nonetheless. With one sweep under her knees with his left hand, and his right cradling her back, Jening lifted her into his arms. Tilting her towards his body, she could smell a different scent upon his suit today. It smelled more like the ocean water, and near vividly, he brought her the vision of seashells and sand. Jening then sped to the tree. He was fast, and in a few blows of her hair, his tall figure bent over to set her down, her back against the trees. He was careful to lay out the length of her dress smoothly (as he himself wouldn't have liked if his pants scrunched sloppily)*

"Jening hopes you're okay.."
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?)   Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:26 pm

She curled up to his chest as she was carried, taking comfort in his scent, and the visualizations it brought forth. She appreciated how careful he was with her. "Thanks, and I'm sure I will be." Her golden eyes still shone brightly, though her face was pale as she still shook. "But this place... Just seems so dead. I've never really been anywhere like it." She thought about that for a moment, "Oh! I remember now! I was using those two enhancements, but there's no energy source out here to draw from... Nothing natural that grows..! I'm not strong enough to rely on my own strength yet... That's what one of the old sages I learned from said." She blinked, still feeling very, very tired. "Don't let me go to sleep... I might not wake up..." Her eyes were wide now. She was quite scared.
Back to top Go down
Unite S Jening
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Unite S Jening

PostSubject: Re: Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?)   Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:03 pm

"Calm down. Don't worry, you're not in danger."

*from his bending position he gently elbowed Lady Luck on his belt to make sure she was there, then smoothed Hitomi's hair on one side to soothe her. With the same hand he placed it upon the crown of her head...and soon she would feel energy running down into her body. His hand was glowing a soft silver, that ran, a link, into her energy systems, refreshing her. Jening felt the energy transfer to the smaller girl and give a weak smile to reassure her of his actions*

"The old sages didn't know about Jening though..."
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?)   Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:20 pm

She closed her eyes as his fingers brushed her hair off her face, and when the transfer of energy started, she completely calmed. Her body stopped shaking, and every muscle relaxed. She opened her eyes to gaze at him, and an answering smile spread across her features, "Thank-you, Jening." She said, her voice ever so sincere. It wouldn't be long until her energies were completely replenished, seeing as she never had that much to work with in the first place.
Feeling refreshed, and rejuevenated, she hugged Jening tightly, enjoying his scent, "Thank-you..."
Back to top Go down
Unite S Jening
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Unite S Jening

PostSubject: Re: Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?)   Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:31 pm

"Arg.."

*he was taken back by her actions and was stunned for a moment. He sat for a while with the girl wrapped around his torso, his hands up in surprise before patting her softly on the back and embracing her as well*

"Don't worry about it. If you need anymore, just ask, alright?"

*he pulled back to brush a strand out of her eyes, and smiled, his cat like eyes happy*

"Jening is just glad you're okay."
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?)   Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:43 pm

"Alright, I'll remember," She said softly, her eyes showing how much gratitude she felt toward Jening at the moment. She actually thought she was going to die a few moments before..
She smiled, "And I'm just glad you were here. Otherwise..." She trailed off, looking away. She folded her legs under her, and placed her hands in her lap, her posture straightening automatically, without thought, even though her head was bowed.
Back to top Go down
Unite S Jening
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Unite S Jening

PostSubject: Re: Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?)   Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:05 pm

"Don't think about that stuff anymore. You're alive and well now, so..."

*he shifted himself to lean his back upon the tree next to her. His arm gently brushed her, a soft aura of warmth from his body. Still with a smile, he asked with enthusiasm*

"You talked about sages and enchantments! Tell Jening a little more?"
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?)   Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:38 pm

She didn't mind his touch, and she throughly enjoyed that aura of his. Her eyes lit up, glad to be able to talk about something else. Her education was something about her past that didn't hurt to talk about. "Well... I was sort of born into the royal family of where I came from. I was about two when the gold in my eyes really started to show, and I started using magic... Levitating objects and such. Everyone was afraid of me because of it... So Otousan, my word for Father, decided that anyone who knew anything of the magick of the old times should come and help me learn. Not many people knew, but there were a lot of fakes, who only wanted money. They were quickly found out though.
"There were a few sages who came, and they were very wise. They knew about Magick from the books they had read, but they couldn't perform any of it themselves... A lot of what they taught me was based on theory.. And most of that theory didn't work, because I didn't have enough energy to make some spells work..." She paused, looking up to the sky while toying with the golden necklace she wore, "But there was something they did, something forbidden... Toying with spells they shouldn't've, or something of the like, and now no one can remember their names, or even what they looked like. Even I can only remember certain features about each. Like how the most elderly had a crooked nose, and the youngest had such beady eyes..." She blinked, looking back to Jening, "I'm sorry... I've been babbling on for a while, haven't I?" Hitomi blushed a bit, ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Unite S Jening
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Unite S Jening

PostSubject: Re: Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?)   Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:12 am

*a naked hand waved in the air carelessly and Jening shook his dark head while still intently listening*

"Babble all you need to! Jening truly doesn't mind."

*his shoulder lifted into a shrug and his mouth into a sly smirk*

"Besides, Jening likes hearing you talk."

*he winked playfully and leaned back into the tree's thin bark to relax*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?)   Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:17 pm

Hitomi blushed a bit, "Oh, uh, really? Hm. Ahem, well.. What else would you want to hear about? I'm sure you've been to so many places that retellings of sights I've seen in my travels would be give you nothing more then a sense of deja vu." She shifted slightly, scooting backwards a bit to be able to feel the bark against her back, her arm brushing slightly against his, the curve of the tree forcing her to sit practically behind him. That's how thin the thrunk of the tree was. She kept one hand in her lap, propped herself up with the other arm, her palm resting on the hard packed soil not far from Jening.
Back to top Go down
Unite S Jening
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Unite S Jening

PostSubject: Re: Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?)   Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:21 am

*his chuckle slightly shook the tree and she could feel the soft vibrations. The man leaned back a little bit more, the tree bending to the force. His shirt's smooth material lay gently against the fabric of her dress. Turning a smile to the sky, it was sly as if he shared a private joke*

'Yes. Jening has gone and done a lot of things and there is no doubt there will be some deja vu, but...he's sure Hitomi has plenty of lovely stories to tell..."

*at that he closed his eyes and gave the smallest sigh in his relaxation. Suddenly his slightly roughed, but graceful hand, was put over Hitomi's smooth one. He touched her hand gently, as if he would break her if he placed any more pressure and the light touch was enough for a feeling like a spark up her arm*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?)   Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:43 pm

Those soft vibrations shook her slight frame, and Hitomi couldn't honestly say she didn't enjoy having him so close that any time either of them moved, the whispers cloth as their clothes brushed against one another were almost audiable. Of course, her back was to him, so she wouldn't notice that sly smile.
She listened to his words, her thoughts confirmed, and in response she sighed, "Well I wouldn't call most of my stories 'lovely'. But... I do have a few to tell."
As she felt his hand over hers, she gasped very quietly in surprise, but smiled. That electrifying feeling was one that she was coming to love. Composing herself quite quickly, and keeping her hand relaxed against his, she began to tell her tale.
"I remember once, when I couldn't have been more then 16, and I was traveling with a group of upper middle class merchants. We had gone for a trip to the sea, and it was my first time seeing such a marvelous sight... The waves crashing against the steep cliffs. The birds wheeled overhead, their cries almost deafening with the sheer number of them. I could remember the exact shade of the water, and the sights and smells of the habour that assaulted the senses.
"Unlike most of the stories you hear, this one was mostly uneventful. I shopped for things I wanted at the market, always with my escort, because there are always those who can spot a girl who had money, but not a clue as to what's really out there. I went aboard The Royal's Voyage for awhile, just to see what it would be like." She paused then, thinking back, "It was when I got back that I had got a real surprise. Waiting for me at home was a family who seemed completely changed, one that I didn't know anymore... That was the day they banished me... But from there, I simply had more adventure, wandering in the wilderness, being protected from bandits and creatures of the wild, all while trying to further my Magicks. Of course, I didn't get very far, but still."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?)   Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barren Lands, Enough to Make Your Heart Weep (Jening Only Please?)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next