Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Revil Duels Again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Revil
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Revil

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Navitas, Photogess, Archon Energy

Revil Duels Again Empty
PostSubject: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:05 am

Revil's green samurai mech would land in the battle field again. It was the same place his last battle took place but this time he had some tricks up his sleeve. He appeared on the ground outside his mech and walks towards the center of the area. He hoped to get Miles this time around.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

Revil Duels Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:12 am

*A man in white robes would descend down into the area standing atop a 15 feet long black dragon with demonic essence and the man in white robes would leap off him and face revil* "Rumor has it you wish to spar with me" *Miles spoke*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Revil Duels Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:14 am

"Affirmative" General Revil said in his stern and powerful voice.

He drew summoned forth all his saber and his two side mounted beam pistols. He had 3 spare cubes read in his pocket just incase they were needed.

(I added shiney new pictures to his weapons profile lol)
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Revil Duels Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:15 am

*a foot and a half imp leaped off miles's shoulder and ran at the fastest pace it could forward then stopped and miles spoke* "for now i would like you to face Darkling so i can give at least one of my partners a bit of training" *the imp stood there awaiting battle*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Revil Duels Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:24 am

"SAIZEN" yelled Revil drawing forth his first saber sending a Wind Scar straight for the Imp.

The blast of Wind Scaring energy sliced a lot the ground and a rushed straight for the imp. The Saizen would be most effective within 20 meters and from there get weaker every ten meters. He moved his left foot backwards to brace himself for anything that might come. He had his second hand on his other sword as was constantly keeping an eye on his surrounding and more.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Revil Duels Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:17 pm

*the imp would have been lost sight of in the dust brought up by the attack since it is on the sandstone ranges but within dust the imp leaped as high as it could and shaped to a much larger form as it had turned to its demon dragon form at a whopping length of 15' which would immidatly fly up high to dodge the attack*
(visual aid)
Revil Duels Again Fuldemonform
*it then breathed deeply then let out a large mass of black flame within the land anywhere infront of miles, this flame had gained the resistance to energy the crystal (which was the remains of the eclipse which did gain a resistance to energy if I recall) which would repel energy attacks backwards or off target at minimum. Plus the gust from the wings would stir the dust making it hard to see clearly in some areas. During all this Darkling was aware of his surroundings prepared to take defensive action*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Revil Duels Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:08 pm

The flames rushed downwards and headed right for Revil he drew his other blade and held them both in front of him. He waited till the last moment.

"Hiryu Shoten HA!" he yelled swinging the blades 2000 times in an image which made it look like one swing.

The blades defensives abilities began hitting the flames at certain points pushing them back. He in the midst of the swings he called forth the Saizen combining it with his Hiryu Shoten Ha to send out 1000 Saizen Wind Scar's straight through the flames at the dragon.

Revil's back glowed and suddenly he had on his back the Arial Combat Flight Pack. The pack was only usable by someone with spatial awareness. The two auto targeting Long Range Radion Cannon's took aim on their target. They didn't fire shells but instead they fired solid state Radion energy which made the shots extremely hard and capable of causing maximum damage.

He would fire off his chest mounted machine guns at the same time. He kept on the defensive by summoning forth the Close Range Shield.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Revil Duels Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:02 pm

*The darkling would immediately take defensive maneuvers and fly high out maneuvering the wind scar's, as for the energy it kept shooting out blasts of black flame breath which would repel the energy shots while it flew and would outmaneuver what machine gun bullets it could what he couldn't dodge he left for his dragon scales to deflect since they were technically dragon scales with demonic traits they would be hard enough to just deflect the just amount he couldnt dodge*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Revil Duels Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:10 pm

Revil pulled backwards and burst upwards. He fired the Radion Cannon's again giving him enough time to moved into his next position. Pulling forwards a bit he let the flames that would make it past the Radion shots hit the shield. The flames would be absorbed by the shield and dispersed across it's laminated armour. This would weaken the shield but nothing noticeable to Miles or the dragon. The close range shield was meant to take direct blows and energy attacks and was built tough. It could take a hell of a blasting from fire. But other attacks would prove to be more effective.

Revil kept his body behind the shield and used the view hole on the shield to look through as he moved towards the dragon. His Radion cannons would fire off again.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Revil Duels Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:34 pm

*the dragon once the cannon as shot and deflected off the black flames would then fly straight down to dodge the other blasts then he would shape to the scythe demon form ina crash that would break up some of the earth in large chunks but not harm him significantly and then in the scythe demon form he would kick up a large chunk of earth and smack it straight at the general revil to smash into him and utilizing this as a distraction he immediately leaped towards general revil with his great leg strength in an attack aimed to occur exactly when the boulder was to crash into revil. The boulder was to crash into the revil in the front and the scythe demon was to strike from Revil's side so making both collide with each other would not be simple*

(visual aid)
Revil Duels Again Feldruid
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Revil Duels Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:12 am

Revil watched as the demon has transformed and smashed into the ground.He felt something happen in his mind and burst upwards while swinging his blade down sending out a Saizen at the location the scythe demon was to appear. His cannon's had taken aim on the boulder and blasted it to dust before it even had the chance to make it near him.

Either way he had sensed the demon and reacted to it before it even knew what it was going to do and threw a Saizen sending it off course.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Revil Duels Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:40 pm

*The Darkling would use some acrobatics to twist the body to just miss the saizan but retain his general path thrown off course one small bit and once near he would wing his scythe straight down at revil*

*Meanwhile since this was just a spar Miles threw a goop of heavenly crimson at revil while saying* "this is not an attack it is a safety precaution instead Darkling goes too far and threatens your life with an attack" *as the goop would land if you accepted it it would simply stick to your back doing nothing but staying back ready to react and Miles would explain further* "if you are in any danger say so and my heavenly crimson will create a shield to keep you safe"
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Revil Duels Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:48 pm

"I heard from the General you steal abilities, so I might not trust this tar of yours" he said sliding backwards onto the ground.

Immediately he put his flight pack and shield away and contained the two pistols leaving only his standard sabres out.

"Unlike the General I will not blindly let our technology fall into the hand of another" he said.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Revil Duels Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:54 pm

"one time i stole abilities from general and that one time was when he shot his mechanical legs towards me, i caught them. i promise this wont steal your abilities, i only steal abilities of those i face, and currently you are facing the imp which has only one thought serve overlord miles and i said fight so i doubt he will hold back"
*miles explained as the heavenly crimson tar slid back taking it as a no*

*meanwhile the scythe demon would have reused the same momentum of the missed swing to spin and do a rapid horizontal swing aimed to hook around revil and slice him in half the darkling didn't know how to hold back since he had a one track mind*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Revil Duels Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:59 pm

Revil's lifted his first blade in front of himself and would try to lock blade with the Scythe Demon. He summoned the pistol and fired off two bolts of charged Radion energy straight for the demon. Radion energy having enough power to vaporize half of a SUV.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Revil Duels Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:02 pm

*the demon would upon seeing the pistol pull and twist the scythe to shove you so that the shot was aimed to miss as the shot would miss with the sudden jerk then he would swing an downward swing to slam revil into the ground in an attempt to pin revil down with the scythe blade near the gut*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Revil Duels Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:10 pm

General Revil wasn't done there. As he was getting pulled back he fired the pistol three more times. With his blade remaining still he summon a Saizen to try and push the demon into the for coming shots.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Revil Duels Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:12 pm

*the demon being well demon would most likely have greater strength especially in this form and resist the force and would stay out of the shots path keeping revil pinned with scythe blade to his gut*

*Miles would stay on standby if things got too far since Darkling doesn't know how to hold back*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Revil Duels Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:17 pm

Now that the demon was holding Revil it was definitely a for sure hit. Again he fired the pistol but this time aimed it to break the handle of the Scythe.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Revil Duels Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:20 pm

*the shot did break the scythe but was reshaped immediately and brought down at revil while he was laying back still on the ground, the swing was fast and hard aimed directly at revils head*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Revil Duels Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:43 pm

Revil's mind tinged. In no time at all he rolled out of the way and while the demon was swinging swung his Sabre at the demons leg and held the blade up to send a Saizen on an angle towards the demon. If the demon where to try and dodge it would have a good chance of being hit.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Revil Duels Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:01 pm

*Darkling would reshape and turn to a shade demon*
(visual aid)
Revil Duels Again Shadow_Demon
*in this form he could not be harmed and the attacks just went through him but he could not harm others he was simply a demon made of an illusion and he sunk into the earth then arose behind revil and turned back to scythe demon and swung a powerful horizontal swing at revil*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Revil Duels Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:09 pm

With his spatial awareness always on the go this was easy to detect. While the demon was moving under the ground he drew his blade up and began to runs backwards. As the demon came up in his former spot he flung a Saizen at it then summoned his flight pack and took to the Air.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Revil Duels Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:07 pm

*since the imp was changing form overland the saizan had seemed to go right through him unharmed as he was changing since when changing he was similar to a clone of miles changing shape and once in scythe demon shape he took a powerful leap heading dead straight for general revil ready to strike or make any defensive maneuvers that were needed*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Revil Duels Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:17 pm

The flight pack aimed for the left and the other for the right of the scythe demon. Locking onto they fired with the machine guns.

"HIRYU SHOTEN HA NO SAIZEN!" he yelled swinging his blade 6 times send out around 6000 saizen strikes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revil Duels Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil Duels Again   Revil Duels Again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revil Duels Again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next