Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join)

Go down 
+3
Miles Seiler
Revil
Spade
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

Rep. : 0
Guild : Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas/Soulforce/Muteki

Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) Empty
PostSubject: Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join)   Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:13 am

*Spade walks into the Ruins with his sword drawn and mask in his hand* Now how exactly do I do this again *Spade begins to remember something he read in a necromancy* Right ok so I have to find out my sword's true name and release it into shikai whatever that means *Spade oversoul's the sword with Ion*
Ion:Why have you bonded me with this instrument Spade
You embody willpower and might so i just thought you would bring out the potential of the sword
Ion:I try I guess*Ion spreads his energy deep into the blade searching for some type of energy What exactly do you want me to find Spade this is nothing but metal and rock
I dont know thanks anyway*Spade dissipates the oversoul and begins to train with the sword trying to get a feel for the weight and air resistance* I forgot how light vibranium was*Spade begins to swing the sword aimless trying to figure out how to release shikai*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Revil

Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Navitas, Photogess, Archon Energy

PostSubject: Re: Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join)   Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:24 am

A large mech suit would land in the street Spade was on it was 17 meters tall and looked like a samurai. This was Revil's form of transportation since he couldn't run fast, fly or teleport. He would appear on the ground before Spade,
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join)   Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:25 pm

*Spade looks up and wonders y Revil flies his mech everywhere* Hello Revil are you here to help
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join)   Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:12 pm

"I am in the need for some practice" he said looking at Spade.

He pulled out a single saber and held it out.
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join)   Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:29 pm

Alright Lets go then no techniques or navitas just swords * Spade points his sword at Revil* Agreed
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join)   Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:32 pm

Revil tapped all his sword points and brought forth his remaining 3 Blades. He drew another one and held it out. He had both sword crossed in front of his face so his eyes could be seen staring at Spade.

He stepped to the side then charges straight for Spade both swords still in thier fixed position.
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join)   Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:00 pm

So careless *Spade counters by sidestepping the charge, tripping Revil and coming down with a strong leg drop* Swordsmanship isnt all about power Spade brings his right leg over Revil neck and extends his arm into a armlock submission* Its takes skill patience and technique until u learn that u will never defeat anyone *Spade kickthe sword out of Revil's free hand
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join)   Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:07 pm

(too many movies in one turn. you've typed it as if I wasn't going to react to your moves so I will post as if some of the stuff you said didn't happen. To make it so my character just doesn't die)

What you did was, Dodge-Attack(Autohit)-Attack-Attack(Autohit)

I cut your moves off at the first attack and put my attack in at the same time you dodged. I went, Dodge-Fakeout-Attack.)

(Try not to put in too many attack or it will make it out that you Autohit)

As Revil charges ahead Spade would side step to dodge, and throw a foot down to trip him. Revil brought his right handed sword out and swung it down aiming for the leg that was going to trip him.

All that was a decoy when he simply kicked his body up and spun it around bringing his other sword around his body to strike at Spade.
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join)   Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:26 pm

(This isnt a battle its training training goes way differently than a battle and it doesnt matter how many move you do in sequence it was really 2 attacks and it not that serious u wouldnt die from it and im a higher level than you so im much faster and stronger [Read Spade's Testingin Mile High Mesa]. O and it make the experience kinda sucky when people cry auto-hit when they think they are about to lose keep that in mind*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join)   Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:57 pm

(I have never won. I was just saying you made too many attacks in one turn. And your level goes up the moment another star is there.

pade counters by sidestepping the charge, tripping Revil and coming down - Auto hit

Spade kickthe sword out of Revil's free hand - autohit 2

But for the sake of the battle and training please continue)
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join)   Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:27 pm

(OK reading just this topic i gotta say although yes spade it does ruin rps if someone just calls auto-hit if they are about to lose, but this situation is an appropriate time to call it because not only did you type saying the trip was a success without letting him react you went so far as to make the submission maneuver an automatic success and no you did not stop there you even considered disarming him a success too. Revil has a point here and really all you would need to do is reword it to in a manner of using words like "attempt" or "try to".)

(Also if you did leave challenges as to why it would be hard for him to react in time then state why but no matter what nothing is a 100% success rate)
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join)   Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:11 pm

(Its just training and my training at that this is irritating so I just wont post on the topic anymore how that my next training topic will be private)
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join)   Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:13 pm

(Now thats a bit harsh. This wasn't meant to upset you)
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6

PostSubject: Re: Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join)   Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:22 pm

(( As a community we are supposed to help each other in roleplaying, not get pissed that someone is helping you. If you auto-hit, you auto-hit and that's how it goes. If you don't know what auto-hit is, then you ask and you fix the damn problem, not bitch about it and pretend that your pride is hurt. Cause if you do such, you'll end up making a big mess out of it instead of wasting people's time.

Do NOT make shit up that you are a higher rank than anyone else. Both Spade and Revil are the same rank, rank 7. You're both noobs so you can't disrespect anyone if you're just as weak as they are. It's not only YOUR training, cause if it was, then you wouldn't invite people to be in this topic, so have some respect for the person [that's fuckin right he's a person] who decided to actually train with you. Cause right now yer actin like a Kham, a little bitch who likes to think they're better than everyone and needs to be put in their place. If you wanna continue this, we do this in PM, I'd rather not waste our members' time reading your lame excuses if you do. ))

Last edited by Alyss Frey on Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join)   Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:25 pm

(I for one agree with alyss i just wish she didn't use the "noob" word although in this case if you bitch about someone giving you advice you pretty much are a noob. Revil tho would be a newb not a noob (that's right there is a difference)
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Solar

PostSubject: Re: Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join)   Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:45 pm

((I haven't read any of this, but I can tell you right now that this entire thread is bullshit.

1. Spade is a Rank ONE. Just COUNT the amount of highlighted stars you have under your title, buddy, there's only one there. This makes you the level of a GENIN. You're at the most basic level of a character, and should be treated and act as a Novice. No. Exceptions.

2. Zanpakutos haven't even been formally introduced into this universe. I don't think I've stressed enough how off limits these things are at the moment, just be a bit patient and we'll cover those in time.

3. No, I don't care how much history or how experienced your character is in past roleplay sites. If you claim to be starting fro the beginning, then do so. If not, then MAKE A NEW CHARACTER.

4. I'm hard pressed to eliminate your character right now and force you to start completely fresh, but you haven't hit your third strike yet. The next time I see any supremacy-type bullshit like this again Spade, you WILL be banned from using that character and we will force you to start completely anew.

Any questions?))
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join)   Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:38 pm

Sorry for deleting your post General, but an admion will lock something when it is seen as necessary, not when told to.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Nation : The Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join)   Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:57 pm

(it's okay Roze I just wanted this argument to end)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join)   Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spade's Zanpktou Training (anyone can join)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: Decimated Ruins-
Jump to: