Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Irritation I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Irritation I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Irritation I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Irritation I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Irritation I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Irritation I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Irritation I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Irritation I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Irritation I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Irritation I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Irritation I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Irritation I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Irritation I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Irritation I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Irritation I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Irritation I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Irritation I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Irritation

Go down 
+4
Alyss Frey
Falx
the General
Spade
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

Rep. : 0
Guild : Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas/Soulforce/Muteki

Irritation Empty
PostSubject: Irritation   Irritation I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:44 pm

Ok i wanted to post saying that the way Skye and Alyss approached me was completely unnecessary never once have I disrespected them or anyone on this site and the way they spoke regarding my post was not called for. Let me back up. The whole thing got blown out of proportion just because someone felt that he should have been hit by something that was completely harmless. If i autohit i apologize but any experienced Rper would have just let it go because it wasnt like I killed you or something it was just a harmless armbar but he wanted to get all bent out of shape about it. Next, I understand that it doesnt yet say that i have ranked up but I went through the whole testing thing to rank up and I succeeded was it all for not I dont think everyone knows that it is too much going on for the admins to worry about simple things like someones ranking needing to be changed also I trained for all of the powers I do have so whats the point of training if you are not going to get any stronger. Finally, Skye how dare you attempt to threaten me when I was trying to be civil and end the argument I was going to let him have his way. Its things like this that will make Escellsia end up being like Vescrutia a rp ran completely by tyrants. think about it y did u leave vescrutia then look at your self this is all Ihave to say about the situation and you can post if you wish but im not going to read it because I am done with the whole thing.
Sincerely, Spade
P.S. I get what everybody was saying and Im not saying I wasnt wrong I am just unhappy with the way I was confronted just because you are an admin doesnt mean you can speak to people anyway you want
P.P.S. This isnt aimed towards Miles Revil or any of the other admins just at Skye and Alyss if you delete me for posting this it just proves my point even more
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

Irritation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irritation   Irritation I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:50 pm

And this too is uncalled for. your just acting like a sore loser. Please don't take up valuable rp space and make this site seem bad.
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

Irritation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irritation   Irritation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:08 am

I have the right to voice my opinion and concerns just like you do and didnt you jsut do the same thing so get off of your high horse
Back to top Go down
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Irritation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irritation   Irritation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:24 am

Hum.....I understand your frustration.....Let me just put in my, ah.....suggestion, for a lack of a better word.....

Pertaining to the ranking.....I was in the intent to give you a rank up except for the fact that Im not allowed as a Nation Leader to give you one....SO....my suggestion would be for you to join a guild and get one there (which I would be happy to give if/when you do)......As far as that testing was to see if you were ready for a title within your own nation itself, which doesn't partain to rank.....hope that clears some of this up for you..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

Irritation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irritation   Irritation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:30 am

That was never made clear because my ranking is under Kiez not under a guild so in order to prevent more problems I think this should be changed because i was under the impression of that if you ranked up in the nation you ranked up in entirely but this post isnt really about that and the the only reason im even still posting is in respect to u
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Irritation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irritation   Irritation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:37 am

Okey-doky....just a misunderstanding about that then.... Very Happy I'll leave this to those who are involved...... XP.....
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant

Irritation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irritation   Irritation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:13 am

I apologize for being so hostile, but it seemed that you were running from the problem because people tried to help you. Whether or not it was training, roleplaying is still roleplaying. In real life training, for example in kendo or fencing, if you make an illegal move, you still have to start over again, not just brush it off as nothing. Because in a real match, those moves will give you penalties and warnings.

This is the same. Even with a training thread, it's to refine your skill, and you brushed it off like it was nothing. No one gains from it. You don't, General doesn't. Your disrespect towards Miles and General was unforgiving and I happened to be the punisher.

And personally I came at you as a member, an angry person, not an admin. I have never been an admin or moderator of anything of a forum, I understand how to use my powers but I don't in this situation because I want you to face us. When I spoke, even if I was a member, I would still have said the exact same thing. I never threatened to delete you in any way either, I told you to defend yourself in PMs and not HAVE to make it PUBLIC like THIS.

This very thread that you made proved something. Just like in the training thread, instead of confronting the situation of auto-hitting, you decided to just leave the thread to have it your way. It's the same damn thing here, as you said, if Skye and I post in this thread, YOU'RE not going to read it. YOU'RE not going to LISTEN. YOU have the last word.

Instead of fixing this, you rather leave it in bad terms. If anything I call it cowardice, and until you come like a man-- No, until you have come like a PERSON, then I will still have that opinion.

Last edited by Alyss Frey on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Solar

Irritation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irritation   Irritation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:24 am

Read the rules. Please. They render all your arguments invalid.

I've already pointed out the problems you have right now to you, very politely in fact. The mere notion that you would turn around and do the same thing in another thread against a higher ranking member did indeed get me a tad pissed.

If you had read the rules, you would have seen that the joining of a guild is an unofficial requirement, for the sole reason that THEY are the ones who rank you as opposed to a nation leader who may have some bias one way or another. We've thought deeply about our rules in order for this not to become like Vescrutia, so of course it would sting when someone turns around and acts like things are exactly the same as before.

Another thing, I can totally understand how you'd see us as being harsh or tyrants, given the shit you've been through on other various websites *cough ZK* But when we have to put our foot down about our rules, then we will.

I do hope you take no offense, as none is intended, and correct your ways.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

Irritation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irritation   Irritation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:30 am

pretty much alyss and skye are doing their job as the "in-charge" positions like when i work as head closer at work, I am in charge but i don't let the power get to my head and command everyone. no instead i just do my job and only put my foot down if anyone is being unreasonable (which i have not had to yet) and i just gotta say acting like this reminds me of those people i work with that think that just because i do my job and say "oh you can leave that alone for now" in a kind tone that i am being bossy. When really i am just doing my job just like skye and alyss are doing here.

All that's really left is for you spade to adhere to the rules and follow them. Even if skye and alyss did seem threatening right off the bat (which didn't exactly help the situation in my eyes. no offense skye and alyss) if you correct yourself this will all go smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

Irritation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irritation   Irritation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:01 pm

u all missed the point i understand the rules now but it was the lack of respect that irritated ne and i never disrespected miles or Revil I was just seeking understanding and trying to say y i did what i did and u guys flew off the handle at me when im always polite to everyone it wasnt what u told me it was how
Back to top Go down
Taz
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Taz

Rep. : 11

Irritation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irritation   Irritation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:08 pm

You disrespect their powers by just brushing off everything someone does to attack you. Now Ill admit, Im not really sure what happend here, so Ill stay out of this, but I just thought that needed to be said.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Irritation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irritation   Irritation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:55 pm

Spade wrote:
u all missed the point i understand the rules now but it was the lack of respect that irritated ne and i never disrespected miles or Revil I was just seeking understanding and trying to say y i did what i did and u guys flew off the handle at me when im always polite to everyone it wasnt what u told me it was how

actually i got your point spade because i know where your comin from, i know if i was immediately greeted with threatening words i wouldn't really be agreeable really but the reason people think you brushed it off right off the bat is because of this post

(Its just training and my training at that this is irritating so I just wont post on the topic anymore how that my next training topic will be private)

after my friendly advice too. Like i told alyss as much as i am on both sides here (aka unbiassed during all this) part of the blame does reside with you but dont take it too badly because were all human therefore we all make mistakes in our life.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Irritation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irritation   Irritation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:20 pm

Quote :
were all human therefore we all make mistakes in our life.

Amen to that....... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Irritation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irritation   Irritation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:22 pm

with that being said the part that truly makes us better is that we learn from those mistakes
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

Irritation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irritation   Irritation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:02 pm

Okay I read it now, and I'll start by saying this. Consult an admin when something like that happens instead of jumping in the arguement and make matters worse. I understand this well. People will for a fact ignore and take harshly back to other members because normally no one wants to be told what to do by someone just like them, even if it is right.

Alright I read what happened, and needless to say Spade did in fact go overboard. Now, because of Revil charging in, sidestepping is a simple and normal manner to dodging such an assault, and the trip woould also seem likely to happen, since he was charging forward and missed. HOWEVER, all of the other actions should not have taken place. For instance, you tripped Revil and got ready to bring your foot down on him, even if its slim, you should give him a chance to reply and react to your attack. This should be more obvious since your both the same rank (from what I see anyway) and just to let you know, even if it was someone a higher rank, a series of auto-hits isn't only annoying, but an abuse of power.

Like even though I'm a 1st rank, when fighting the General and I appeared above him in nanoseconds bringing down my scythe at him I wouldn't say "Since nanosecons is too quick for humanoids to respond to, General gets hit by the scythe" because that wouldn't be fair. The chances are slim, but I still would give him a chance to dodge it. Now in terms of respect for power, the General would do something like "barely" make it out or gets grazed by the scythe to show it was a difficult situation, only you can't count on something like that from everyone Razz

Also I would like to add that ASKye, you may have acted a bit too rash in what you said. Sure he went against the rules, but swinging the as they say "ban-hammer" around so much could be intimidating to some and push them away from the place. You can be serious and get your point across with less of that right? :]

So, a synopsis of this would be: Spade was wrong with all those moves in a single post. First one was legit, the others weren't. Everyone needs to calm down and be less hostile towards each other.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Irritation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irritation   Irritation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:18 pm

Besides the "first maneuver legit" thing you just pretty much stated what i was saying...at least about being too harsh part.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

Irritation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irritation   Irritation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:12 pm

I gave my opinion, so whether it was stated already or not, I'm saying what I wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Irritation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irritation   Irritation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:18 pm

Alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Irritation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irritation   Irritation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Irritation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: General Discussion :: Spam-
Jump to: