Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

The Invasion of Keiz

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Rep. : 1
Nation : [i][b][color=black][/color][/b][/i]
Guild : We Destroy Them
Energy Type : Navitas, Shaddow

Character sheet
Race: Eclipse

The Invasion of Keiz Empty
PostSubject: The Invasion of Keiz   The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:00 pm

*Appearing on the edge of the Mesa, looking towards Keiz, would be a large dark shape, which rose out of a fallen star, which was actually black, that had landed there. The figure that stepped out was totally robed in black, and had dark Shaddow energies around him. He was facing Keiz now, watching it intently, as his vision didn't stray from it for quite some time*
Back to top Go down
Medius
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Medius

Nation : Province of Keiz
Guild : Academy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of Keiz   The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:07 pm

\Another shape would appear next to the Eclipse, totally robed in black, and also with a strange horned helmet on. I was also robed and surrounded with Shaddow/

Ah, Cado Astrum. You arrived.....How are you this dark day...?

\I would speak in a less dark voice, more a bored one for an Eclipse, such as myself. I would be looking and also notice Cado's interest in Keiz, the land that was before us. I would have less interest in it, but would still be looking at Cado instead/
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of Keiz   The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:19 pm

Cado:Medius....Are the brethren here yet....I want this land taken in a blitzkrieg....

*Cado would heave a sigh, as he continued to stare at Keiz*

Cado: I cannot wait to break the White Shrew....too bad he has no guardians....I would enjoy breaking them too....

*Cado would continue to stare at Keiz, not even turning to look at Medius, as he was too self absorbed with Keiz*
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of Keiz   The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:27 pm

\I would look at Cado, a slight irration at what he had said in my voice/

Im sure they are also arriving soon, if not already....you plan to attack Keiz with such limited knowledge of it? How do you know Guardians haven't been elected after the Messanger was destroyed? And I doubt it will be easy taking everyone of these nations....although some are not yet fully established, I'm sure that each has their greater leaders and protectors....much like Keiz....

\I would then look towards other directions, and at the sky, wondering if the others had already made it. Cado is far too eager, so much he might make a mistake of rushing in/

I think we should hold back and wait for the others to start their assult, before we start ours.....just incase Keiz has help from other Nations, when we could just have an easy task of taking it down without having to fight anyone but Shrews....
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of Keiz   The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:37 pm

*Cado would suddenly let out a growl like sound at Medius, as he spoke in a menacing voice*

Cado: SHUT UP MEDIUS.....your mouth keeps going....its enough to drive the Shaddow from my back....

*Cado would sigh again, wondering why a youngan like Medius had been sent, or came, to work with him*

Cado:Besides, your too cautious....these Nations will be crushed....and with them the people whom call it home....they will be swept away into eternal darkness.....a never ending Shaddow.....They have no plea nor chance....nor mercy from the power of the Eclipse....you must learn to destroy....to devastate....this is what it means to be Eclipse....

*Cado would fall silent, breathing before speaking again*

Cado:It is irrelevant if the brethren have arrived yet.....we will start our attack now....

*With that said, Shaddow burst out everywhere from Cado, creating a huge pillar that stretched to the sky, as in then moved forwards, touching down on the ground below the Mesa, as it continued on towards Keiz, destroying and devastating anything and everything that came before it*

Cado:THE TIME HAS COME, SHREWS OF KEIZ.....FEEL THE FELL WRATH OF THE ECLIPSE.....
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of Keiz   The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:40 pm

\I would sigh, and cross my arms as Cado started his big enterence/

Always soo bossy....and hasn't he ever heard of a sneek attack?

\Huge black feathered wings of Shaddow would suddenly explode out of my back, as I shot upwards, flying into the clouds, as I watched to see what would meet Cado's invasion of Keiz/
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of Keiz   The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:34 pm

*In the distance Miles would be flying rapidly towards the area via mimicked jet pack and Darkling would follow close behind in dragon form both ready to defend the land*
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of Keiz   The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:25 am

Alieth would land right behind Miles. She was there not to fight. But to observe. She would only fight if attacked.
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of Keiz   The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:28 am

\I would look back to see a figure flying rapidly towards the area. I had sensed someone else, but decided only now that it may be a problem/

Wow....that was fast...

\deciding to make a drop in and see whom this new fellow was, and also to delay reaction with Cado, I would suddenly shoot down from the clouds, my wings open full, as I suddenly appeared a few yards away from Miles, looking at him/

Hello there....your not a Shrew, I wonder where you came from...

\I would continue to fly backwards, compensating for Miles flight forwards, as I continued to stare at him/
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of Keiz   The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:56 am

A few second after Miles would be stopped the General would appear atop the Mile High Mesa. He sent a message out to Ezekiel that he had informed Chizuni. He activated his Mind Jammer and turned to face the Eclipse. He was relatively far from the Eclipse and since the General showed no emotions and gave off no heat signatures. he would be a little harder to detect than normal people. Adding to that hard to find part was his Mind Jammer which didn't allow anything of any nature to penetrate his thoughts or memories.
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of Keiz   The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:12 am

\I would suddenly do a double take, as the General appeared below us. I had naturally expanded my attention everywhere near the mesa, so that I would be able to alert Cado of anything coming his way/

Wow....you people multiply like....rabbits.....yet still not a Shrew....what does Keiz have a shortage of Shrews or something....?

\I would say, as I continued to hover a safe distance from both the General and Miles, as I watched them both. I wasn't about to let them across the path, and yet I was very courious about them. They fought for Keiz without having a whiff of Navitas about them/
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of Keiz   The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:42 am

(general your controling my character again by saying miles stopped)

"we may not be shrews but we are still here to stop you" *Miles would not stop instead he seemed to split in three, 2 of them being clones. and summoned kensei while Darkling in dragon form would also keep charging. Miles and the 2 clones would split ways and go around medius Kensei did the same but Kensei went down flying via air manipulation done by Miles, and the original and clones would all go north. Once the others cleared the path the Darkling in dragon form would breath out a massive breath of black flame aimed at medius*

(visual aid)
The Invasion of Keiz Fuldemonform
(may not be able to tell in pic but in this form he is 15' long/tall)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of Keiz   The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:11 am

(sorry I misread the part where you said defending the land. I thought you said descending to land)

Looking at the Eclipse the General would suddenly begin to pixelate. He formed several miles down on the ground where a Cloneral used to be. https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net/the-ragged-road-f39/kiez-defence-t507.htm#4623 (somewhere in there. as once you leave the Mesa you're technically not in this post anymore)
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of Keiz   The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:42 pm

(Medius is still on the mesa, while the Eclipse, Cado, is moving towards the location your in now....)

\As the General vanished, I would watch Miles, as he started to spilt himself up, and move out/

Wow...you've got some talents, haven't you....OHHH, black flames? I can do that TOO!

\I would flex all my muscles as suddenly the top layer of Shaddow became Shaddow Flame, which was black. It shot out everywhere, not just hitting and stopping the black flames which were sent out by the Darkling, but also the clones, and Kensi, and even the real Miles. More Shaddow Flames would be shot out at the Darkling too, after his own had been stopped. After releasing them, the Shaddow aura around me would be surrounded by a different layer of Shaddow Flame now, warding off any who would come closer/

See.....?
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of Keiz   The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:48 pm

*Miles would combine with his clones while darkling would at sight of this retract to Miles' shoulder while Kensei was dismissed, As a defensive move Miles would form a thick thick extra thick cocoon around him with 3 layers, the most outer one as nano steel the middle as hardened tar and the inner one as ectra hardened tar it would shield the flames and once the flames by passed him all the goo around him would liquify from the heat and had served its purpose plopping to the ground as Miles split once more this time in 5 4 being clones, They all then armed their arms with 2 cannons on each arms and shot out 2 drill missles each with a extra large compartment inside them as they both shot towards Medius. also with Miles's new change from repelling his dark side his goo was practically considered light based attacks now in relation which would possibly grant some advantage considering what he knew. During all this Miles sent out 3 clones to retreat and deliver a message to any leaders and all clones and original would keep an eye out for attacks to avoid in defensive maneuvers.*
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of Keiz   The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:49 pm

(Lol....I almost read that as "54 clones".... affraid )

\As miles and his clones would begin to blast away at me, with drills and other things, I would flex again, and suddenly, the Shaddow Flames lept away, as the air all around was distorted. As the drills neared the Aura of Shaddow, they would suddenly change course, as they were sucked into the aura with amazing force, and as they entered, they disappeared without any trace of them being seen again. There would be a sound of more sucking, as a large black Shaddow aura suddenly appeared somewhere back behind miles, as I would emmerge inside it. Shaddow Flames would burst out, as suddenly something long and black would be shot out at miles, moving at supersonic speeds, as it aimmed at miles with deadly accuracy. It would turn out to be a long jet black spear (seen in my avatar), which was aiming to impale miles. As this was happening, the other aura of Shaddow that had been left before, and had consumed the drills suddenly started growing, as more and more was pulled into it. The more it grew, the more rocks, and sand, and plants were ripped off the of the ground, and birds from the air, and were pulled into the aura, disappearing, and never to be seen again/
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of Keiz   The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:40 pm

(does he have a way to tell which is the original and which are the clones?)
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of Keiz   The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:12 pm

(Never said the real miles, just miles....and I could have....thats whats fun about being an Antagonist, you never know....)
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of Keiz   The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:36 pm

(alright)

*the miles the spear would hit would be a clone as it just plopped through it harming it but held on to life via Miles's invisible mental control, Meanwhile 3 clones that he had made an escape attempt left successfully. From the clone that was hit with the spear it studied the build of the spear that hit it and all clones would pulse with power as well as the original at the same time.*

*The pulsing soon changed the body as the bodies of all of them began to phase between white and red as the eyes of all of them became white pupil and red everywhere else on the eyeball. In this being the devastator mode the will Miles would possess would double with this Miles and the clones all brought forth a massive amount of heavenly tar that would spill out, as it did it would shape some sort of dragon that roared a massive roar the dragon would be at eye guess 25 ' long and massive.*

*The massive tar dragon would then surge with 100s of thousands of volts of electricity as well as the earth below would be magnetically charged and held onto it as a makeshift armor bonus to its currently rapidly shifiting spiked nano steel armor with glass shards all over its skin making it one deadly constrictor. Once created it would fly charging massively towards medius while miles and the clones focused on both their surroundings and the tar dragon.*
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of Keiz   The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:02 pm

Nice dragon.....

\I would say, as I floated in the air as the dragon made its way towards me. There I would stay, until just the last few moments. The dragon was within a few yards from me, far enough so that the lightning would have no effect, when I acted. I would suddenly pulsate, as suddenly, I vanished, and was replaced by a huge mass of Shaddow Aura. This was the same aura that had been left before, growing, and sucking all sorts of things in. By this time, however, the aura would have been 2x as large as the dragon, and because of what was inside, the dragon, already moving towards it, would be sucked in with force, and vanish, never to be seen again. I would now appear where the aura had been, just switching our places, basically. I would then look towards the clones and miles, as suddenly the spear that I had thrown before appeared in front of me, as I grasped it in my hand/

Too bad you used so much energy for something that failed.....oh well...

\The aura that had taken in so much already continued to grow, as suddenly, gravity shifted, no longer pulling downwards in the area, but now pulling everything towards the aura. This would mean that the real miles, and his clones would all suddenly be jerked towards the large aura that seemed to consume everything and anything. I would also seem to be uneffected, as I watched. Should Miles be sucked into it, he would be gone, forever. I would continue to float, uneffected, as I watched everything unfold/
Back to top Go down
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of Keiz   The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:09 pm

*There would be a sudden rumble, as I appeared in full Sky form, lightning pouring out of the clouds as I appeared, looking over the situation. As I appeared, out of the clouds spread a vast amount of Nimbus, which shot down, creating only temporary barriers for Miles to land on, and try and use to get away from the alternate gravity. I would continue to stay far away from the situation, as I also looked at the person, Medius*

Thats an Eclipse alright....

*I would quickly clap my hands together, as the skys streamed with the Three Raikous, making the sky flash with red, green, and purple light. Bolts would then begin to rain down at Medius without gap or opening, as they shot at him, trying to surpress and destroy him. The Pururaikou would be the worst, since it moved at 2x the speed of lightning. The others, Akairaikou and Aoiraikou, would also beat him down, if they touched. I would also focus as I activated my Chrono Force Immunity, so that the force of Gravity would also have no effect on me, so that I floated there just like Medius did*

I warn you Eclipse....your time has come....
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of Keiz   The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:33 pm

Huh...? AHhhhh!

\I would suddenly realize the large change in the air with the lightning bolts and clouds that moved at the mans command in the air. However, even though he was not affected by the great amount of gravity and also sucking power of the Aura, his powers were. The various lightnings and cloud Nimbus that he had created would all be pulled towards the aura, making it much more dangerous for miles. This would allow for me to more easily escape his attacks, as I would vanish reappearing on the other side of him/

Unaffected by the gravity change....so your a Shrew huh, finally....

\I would then jerk my head suddenly sensing something, as I let out a sigh/

Such horrible timing Cado....guess this fight must be postponed....

\In the next instant, the aura and myself would vanish, leaving the area back to normal, with the gravity fixed and what not. Seemed that I have left miles, falx, and the mesa alone now/
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of Keiz   The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:17 pm

*The dragon was gone forever yet Miles fought the force of the black hole and survived the pull long enough til it was canceled clones were same result*

*Miles faced Falx levitating with white pupils and red elsewhere for eyes and skin phasing white and red, his clones would combine as one and remain with miles just to be safe, both would then fly via air manipulation to Falx* "thank you, i owe you my life" *Miles would say bowing to Falx.* "i assume he was not the only one?" *Miles smiled remembering one part of the battle and faced Falx* "its too bad we didn't beat him but that battle was not without purpose...falx? do you happen to know someone who could temporarily link minds?"
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of Keiz   The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:28 am

Don't mention it....

*I would say, as I looked towards Keiz, using the SSR (Shrewish Senkaku Raikogan) to see plainly what was going on, as I listened*

Seems like there is two actually....also seems that the pair of them just blasted the General's arch-nemisis into the next decade....quite a pair, even spilt up, there hard to match against....

*I would then spot the hords of Rithes attacking Keiz, as I turned to Miles*

Ezekiel would be the first I would say....but since I have no idea where he went off to, I think you'll have to settle for Mirg....lets go....

*I would say, vanishing in a lightning bolt as I moved back towards Keiz, where Mirg and the General were engaged in battle*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of Keiz   The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:45 am

*Miles followed Falx holding onto his Devastator mode as best he could during the trip*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of Keiz   The Invasion of Keiz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Invasion of Keiz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: Mile-High Mesa-
Jump to: