Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Asking Hilden For Training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

Asking Hilden For Training Empty
PostSubject: Asking Hilden For Training   Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:33 pm

the General floated above the Gap Chasm and waited for Hilden. He was there to ask about one thing.
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Hilden Alderon

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chi, Navitas, Soulforce

PostSubject: Re: Asking Hilden For Training   Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:34 pm

*Hilden would fly towards the area and land powering down his jetpack on landing* "what is it?"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Asking Hilden For Training   Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:41 pm

"show me your ability that makes your skin hard" he said
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Asking Hilden For Training   Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:09 pm

*he just shrugged and clapped his hands together with the sound of metal hitting metal sounding* "its not an ability i was experimented on"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Asking Hilden For Training   Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:19 pm

"May I take a sample of your DNA" the General said,
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Asking Hilden For Training   Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:22 pm

"no i'd rather you didn't since i JUST met you" *Hilden would say* "is this all you asked me for?"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Asking Hilden For Training   Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:23 pm

"That is all" the General said.

"Unless you wish to challenge me" he then said
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Asking Hilden For Training   Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:30 pm

"alright but no killing" *he said as he flew up 3 inches flying in place with plasma shield up ready for battle*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Asking Hilden For Training   Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:31 pm

"You go on the offensive" the General said removing his Banriu from its I-Field on his back.
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Asking Hilden For Training   Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:36 pm

*without saying a word Hilden would shoot upwards via jet flight and using elemental magic leaving a path of flame which would shoot fire bolts towards general and once high up enough he would then fly straight down at general and draw his katana dropping the plasma barrier. Combining the illusionary demon magic and blade tech he knew he would create 2 illusions of himself charging as well all doing exactly as Hilden does as all 3 of the hildens seen would use the blade tech swinging the katana so fast it would slice 3 times within one second, one slash was downward, another was horizontal and the other was upward vertical.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Asking Hilden For Training   Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:44 pm

the General saw Hilden shoot upwards. He had left behind a trail of fire as well as some bolts, which was easily stopped by his Energy Jammer Canceler. After that he would burst upwards again leaving behind distinct heat trails from his plasma powered jet pack. Splitting into 3 he sent tow illusions to the left and right. Moving his Banriu Blade in front of his the General too the brunt of the attacks. He knew the illusions were fake because they did not emit heat or plasma jet readings.

"You're illusions don't give off feelings, or heat signatures. They are easy to tell apart from your real self" the General said. pulsing backwards with his Wing of Light.
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Asking Hilden For Training   Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:48 pm

(*little did general know even the original was the illusion and hilden appeared behind general stabbing him in the back* XD jk jk i dont pull that kinda s***)

*Hlden's attacks proved futile against the banriu blade and he shot backwards via jet leaving a weaker version of soul force which would solidify then charge at General shaped like a spik covered flying worm like shape in an attempt to constrict general while Hilden would charge straight towards general holding his arm out in a clothesline attempt aimed at general's neck*

(btw during all this he is flying)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Asking Hilden For Training   Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:08 pm

(XD lol *rolls on the ground twitching as he gets impaled like a shish-kabob*)

the General let the spiky thing come for him and didn't even bother to dodge. He flicked his left arm to the side drawing forth the Core Blade now that both blades were to either side of him he fired off twi Splitter Missiles straight for the oncoming object.
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Asking Hilden For Training   Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:02 pm

*because the general did nothing about the clothesline strike the hit was a success and his arm crashed directly into general's neck (you didn't say anything about the clothesline) while the soulforce was going towards the missiles the soulforce would phase from astral energy to go through the missiles as if nothing was there then it would resolidify in an attempt to smash into general*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Asking Hilden For Training   Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:18 am

the arm hit the General neck and sent him falling backworld's His body began to hum as his wings became active. Blasting backwards at top speed the General would fire missiles forwards at Hilden.
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Asking Hilden For Training   Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:20 pm

*Hilden would jet over the missiles sending some soulforce toward the missles detonating them. if Hilden were flesh skinned he would be hurt but thankfully the explosion was blocked by Hilden's steel skin. Hilden would then throw the manifested soulforce whip towards General aimed at general. Hilden then even if the whip missed
Hilden would draw his assault rifle one handed and launch a spray at General*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Asking Hilden For Training   Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:16 pm

the General stood his ground. As the soulforce whip hit the Energy Jammer Canceller would absorb the attack. The assault rifle rounds would trickle off the Duranium shell blade. Any other rounds would bounce off his legs and become stopped.

"Bullets! Try harder. My blade takes a lot more than that to break through it" the General said. He would fire off a single Splitter Missile in Hildens direction.
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Asking Hilden For Training   Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:22 pm

(can i use my 6th rank skills?)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Asking Hilden For Training   Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:24 pm

(Sure, do wha ever you wish, cept be like those pricks from vescrutia. Val pissed me off. I went back and he god modded
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Asking Hilden For Training   Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:31 pm

*Hilden would land deactivating his jetpack shortly after weaving to dodge the splitter missiles then his hands, head, and feet would become dark and scaly. His nails would turn to demon claws as well as his toenails. On his head would be long black barbed horns. Hilden's eyes then would glow bright, so bright in fact general could be blinded by looking at them. Hilden would then leap forward with immense strength towards general, His demon fists would soon be coated in plasma in mid jump then Hilden would swing both claws at general in a massively strong double claw strike that would cause deep gashes that would burn shut from the plasma if hit by it*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Asking Hilden For Training   Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:38 pm

the General's Spliiter Missiles would break apart and a shower of heated needles would burst out anf fly in Hilden's direction. To compensate for the blinding effect the General's internal system's would automatically black his vision out and develope a holographic image in his brain whic was that of the world before him.

He would pull hiw body to the left and Spin his blade around aiming to hit Hilden in the back. His Variable I-Field would activate to stop the claws from doing any phyisical damage. At the same time his chest binding wires would jet out in an attempt to grab Hilden so his blade would for sure hit.
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Asking Hilden For Training   Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:18 pm

*Hilden would jet up higher to dodge all the attacks rapidly activating the jetpack. Hilden then would pass by touching a few crows flying by as they turned demonic and swooped down at general with fiery beaks and fiery talons while Hilden would send a plasma bolt towards general*

(does the i field only disable energy? because the plasma is energy but the demon claws are not)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Asking Hilden For Training   Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:18 pm

(I feild stops phyical and energy jammer stops energy. I may be impossible to hit, but I have very week attacks.)

the General would take to the sky. He would push upwards and begin quantizing. As he quantized the attacks by hilden would be easily avoided. Coming out of quantization the General would be right beside Hilden. He swung his blade around and let go of it aiming to strike Hilden in the back.
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Asking Hilden For Training   Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:42 am

(as hilden yes i know it will be impossible to hit him but if i were someone your rank that doesn't mean your i-jammer stops all attacks although in all honesty it bothers me how your i-jammer stops physical and energy attacks)

*Hilden would just barely avoid the sword then after reviewing his attacks he would know what the i-jammer field stops so he would just give up, no sense in fighting someone who can cancel out all his attacks* "you win"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Asking Hilden For Training   Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:27 am

Variable I-Field and Energy JAmmer are two different things. Oh and with ease Falx broke through)

"Do you know anything about your past since the last time I visited you" the General said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asking Hilden For Training   Asking Hilden For Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asking Hilden For Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next