Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth.

Go down 
+5
King Erik
Zsa
Revil
the General
Kami
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kami
Admin
Kami

Rep. : 0

Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. Empty
PostSubject: Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth.   Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:45 am

A clearing in the Glacial Depths would open to hail the arrival of those who were summoned...
Back to top Go down
https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth.   Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:52 am

the General was the first to arrive at the scene. He stood there with massive caution.
Back to top Go down
Revil
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Revil

Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Navitas, Photogess, Archon Energy

PostSubject: Re: Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth.   Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:53 am

Revil would arrive first. He landed his mech and stood by the General.
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth.   Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:54 am

Captain Alieth was the 3rd to arrive she was late as usual. She stood there by the General as well.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth.   Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:10 am

A bright flash of white appeared in front of the three, floating in it's place. From it eminated a booming voice.

"Yes.. You three have the same source. I've summoned you here to pass down judgment, as decreed by the powers that shape this universe. Are you prepared for what is to come your way?"
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

PostSubject: Re: Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth.   Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:42 am

Before anyone else could get words out Alieth piped up.

"HEY WAIT! don't you ever put me on the same level a s a human" she said loudly.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth.   Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:50 am

the General remained calm. He knew Revil probably wasn't gonna say anything.

"If by judgement you mean death, then you better have a valid reason for choosing so. If not then what might this judgement be" he said knowing for a fact he had multiple solutions to save himself.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth.   Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:02 pm

"Of course not death, we are not a selfish guide. However, for the actions and disrespect caused by your collective creator, your temporary freezing comes as a direct result. Therefore, we hereby condemn The General, Revil and Alieth to temporary, solid freezing. You will not be able to access these avatars until you prove to Escellsia that you have truly learned respect, through a new avatar. Should it also be from the unrecognized place of Neo EAST, it too shall be frozen. Understood?
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

Rep. : 2
Nation : Former Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth.   Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:02 am

"My my what has the General gotten himself into this time" Erik said looking down into the ice.

As he looked down he could feel the General being frozen to death. His machine cells couldn't take the cold and were breaking apart. He slammed his fist onto the ground and sent a layer of heat to keep him from dying.

"Alieth, and that sword" he said smirking as he swung for a punch again.

This time he was aiming to kill Alieth.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : Solar

PostSubject: Re: Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth.   Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:05 am

((no one said they were dying... it's only temporary and they'll be thawed out when the time comes.))
Back to top Go down
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Energy Type : Materia Energy

PostSubject: Re: Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth.   Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:07 am

(He;s there to steal the sword of Alieth's and give Revil something Special)
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth.   Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:06 am

the Second punch connected. Erik drilled his arm deep into the ice and took hold of the blade. He pulle it up and jammed his arm back down and shot out his Soul Cleaver energy sword. The sword slammed into Alieth's right shoulder. Unless someone saved her she would die.

He threw alieth blade into the Air and slammed his energy sword into it shattering the sword into fragments. Taking the crystal core fragements he burst into the air and vanished like he'd come.

Some of the left over fragments melted into the ice and fused with the General adding one new ability to his arsenal. Revil would suffer a more daunting fate. His tar pool would become infected causing it to be tained red. As soon as Revil would wake he would be in massive pain and would need to see Miles quick before his entire body would be consumed by the mutated tar.
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

PostSubject: Re: Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth.   Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:53 pm

As Alieth's sword was shattered she would feel her life force being sapped from he by the power left behind from Erik's energy sword strike. She had met her inevitable fate and would die here. Bursting from the ice hole Erik made was a small object which would simply float there.

The small object was Alieth dragon's scale fragment which was now soaked in her blood. This object was given to Miles who she had fallen for. If there was anything she could do to help him giving her Kulazian blood to him would be the best thing.

The object would shoot upwards and head to Miles location.
Back to top Go down
Taz
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Taz

Rep. : 11

PostSubject: Re: Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth.   Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:44 pm

((So does this mean I need to change Alieth to "Deceased"? ))
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Energy Type : Solar

PostSubject: Re: Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth.   Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:35 pm

((apparently so..))
Back to top Go down
William
William

Energy Type : Materia Energy

PostSubject: Re: Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth.   Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:44 pm

(Yes dead. so yes add her to that category)
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

PostSubject: Re: Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth.   Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:31 pm

*in the distance a big hulking figure would approach the area as choppy an ogre witha blood crazed look in his eyes approached alieth while on his shoulder was a set of 3 living syringes and a power drill that would all 4 approach revil*

*the ogre would seem to slip razor sharp blades out of his wrists from within him then slice at the ice chopping alieth free as the ogre would then pick up the chunk of ice alieth's corpse was in, as for the living tools the drill woul;d drill a hole into revil's tar organ area but not in the flesh, the syringes would then take turns stabbing in and taking 3 samples in total of themutated tar within*
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth.   Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:38 pm

"So you've arrived" Erik said to Sin.

He walked over to where Revil was and demanded they do no toy with his life.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

PostSubject: Re: Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth.   Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:41 pm

*the ogre would speak in monotone and in a stupid mindless tone, Dr. Sin was not around* "Dr. Sin no mess with revil's life sample only needed" *the syringes and drill would jump back on the ogre's shoulder as the hulking ogre lifted the frozen alieth corpse over his shoulder walking back*
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth.   Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:44 pm

Erik simply stood there and held his hammer over his shoulder. "Why doesnt the doctor even show himself" He said.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

PostSubject: Re: Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth.   Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:46 pm

*ogre just walked off saying* "busy with set up" *as he would walk off in the distance*
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth.   Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:54 pm

Erik walked over to revil and made sure he was fine.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

PostSubject: Re: Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth.   Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:57 pm

*Revil was indeed fine all that was there really on him was a small tiny hole from the syringes 3 holes in total*
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth.   Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:01 pm

"Is this all you have come for" Erik said after the answer he would leave.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

PostSubject: Re: Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth.   Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:03 pm

*the ogre and living tools were already gon from the area*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth.   Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Members of Neo E.A.S.T., come forth.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next