Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
The Depths Exorcist Aspect I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
The Depths Exorcist Aspect I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
The Depths Exorcist Aspect I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
The Depths Exorcist Aspect I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
The Depths Exorcist Aspect I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
The Depths Exorcist Aspect I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
The Depths Exorcist Aspect I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The Depths Exorcist Aspect I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
The Depths Exorcist Aspect I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
The Depths Exorcist Aspect I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
The Depths Exorcist Aspect I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The Depths Exorcist Aspect I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
The Depths Exorcist Aspect I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
The Depths Exorcist Aspect I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
The Depths Exorcist Aspect I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
The Depths Exorcist Aspect I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
The Depths Exorcist Aspect I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

The Depths Exorcist Aspect

Go down 
+5
Felicity Cross
Cecil Nightwing
Susanoo
Taz
Rozalyn
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

The Depths Exorcist Aspect Empty
PostSubject: The Depths Exorcist Aspect   The Depths Exorcist Aspect I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:49 pm

Hiii Everyone~! Rozalyn is here to bring the Depths "Nation Only" Aspect. Its simple enough to grasp the concept of, and can result in some pretty powerful characters. Now that the intro is done, I'll go ahead and explain how this thing works.

What are exorcist? What do they do?

Exorcist are people that fight against the supernatural, or to be more specific "bad guys". I know some of you may think that exorcists are pointless since there aren't many demons or spirits in Escellsia, but luckily supernatural doesn't only classify demons. Supernatural can be classified as abilities, energies like chakra, reitsu, soul energy, summons, and much more. This being said, becoming a good exorcist would pretty much limit your opponents moveset, since most of their energy based attacks can be dispelled. However this DOESN'T mean that once your an exorcist all energy moves are useless against you, it means you can use your exorcist weapon against energy based attacks and have a good chance of breaking it down into nothingness. Of course, once you become a stronger exorcist, you can dispell stronger moves.

How to gain an anti-Akuma weapon.

How gain an exorcist weapon is simple. First, you need a weapon, any weapon that isn't a Zanpakuto, soul partner, or any else that has to do with souls/spirits, because it wouldn't make sense. You need innocence, which is a mysterious material that was left behind by an ancient civilization, to be embedded into the weapon of your choice. Once your weapon contains innocence, you have to give a name to your weapon, and calling upon that name will allow your weapon to use the ability it possesses, which will be determined depending on the person's rank and type of weapon.

In a few rare cases, the innocence can be embedded on a part of the human body, turning them into an anti-akuma weapon. It is very deadly though, and can cause death instantly if failed (no disputes). Anyone is free to try...

What if I don't like the ability of the weapon? Can it be changed?

If you don't like it, tough luck, because it cannot be changed. HOWEVER, As your rank grows, so will your weapon, which has a total of 10 levels. When you first get it, the ability that comes with it is the level 1 ability. After some time of using it, come back to Rozalyn and she can check to see if it has grown or not. It should be a given though that if you don't use it much, it will not grow. Also using it too much, can be just as bad, if not worse. Each innocence weapon has a percentage that represents the synchronization between the weapon and the user. It takes ALOT (I mean it, I'm talking weeks/months or rping with it) of hardwork to be perfectly in tuned with the weapon. Maintaining that perfect balance will result in leveling it up faster.

From the bottom up with percentages

0%- Part of the users soul shatters. This isn't death, but if you were to get another innocence weapon and the same thing happens, your dead no questions asked. Abusing the weapons power by using its ability to dispell other energy based attacks over 10 times in a single match can cause this. This prevents people from continously stopping energy based attacks and forcing them to fight with their own skill as well. (It'd be cheap if they had no limit as to how many energy based attacks it can stop.) I will check every now and then in fights to make sure no one does this, although I would prefer for the combatants to keep track of this themselves. SO you can use the special ability that is unique to your weapon as much as you want, but the ability that they all possess of stopping supernatural is limited. It does not matter what you synchronization rate is with your weapon, if you abuse it, it drops to 0%.

1-->9%- Everyone who starts off with their weapon will be in this area. To make it semi-fair for everyone doing this, once you obtain your innocence weapon, you will roll one die. whatever number it lands on (from 1 to 6) will be the beginning percentage. For every fight you do with the weapon and do not abuse its power, its percentage increases by 1%. So if you were starting out, rolled a 4 and then did a fight in which you used your weapon and its abilities, by the end of the fight the snychronization rate would be 5%.

10-->19%- If your percentage is in this range, then your weapon is ready for level 2. You would obviously have to come back to the Depths and speak to Rozalyn so she can make note of your growth. The ability of the weapon upgrades, giving you the option of using your first ability or your new one. Same as always, for every fight you use your weapon's abilties in its percentage grows by 1%(this applies to all levels).

20-->29%- Once you've hit this point, you weapon is now a level 3, which is very powerful. No, at this level your weapon gains no abilities, but it buffs. Meaning its current abilities are now stronger even though they are the same. It is required to be at least a 5th rank (3 stars) for you to successfully have a level 3 weapon. If not, your body will be far weaker than the weapon, resulting in a low synchronization percentage, meaning you will only be able to use your weapons ability against supernatural 2 times a match before you hit 0%. You really don't want this to happen, so try your best to rank up either once you become level 3 or before your level 3.

30-->39%- You would now be at level 4 with your weapon, and considered a skilled exorcist. However, the sad news for you all would be that you gain no ability at this level either, nor a buff for it. Instead, the user (yes you) become stronger as a result of being in sync with your weapon for so long. On that note, you become stronger and faster, thats it. Don't worry though, this won't be the last buff that your body gets.

40-->49%- The half way make, level 5 exorcist. It shows your dedication to using an exorcist weapon, and why not reward you for all your efforts. At this level, YOU GAIN A 3RD ABILITY FOR YOUR WEAPON!!! Expect this ability to be related to be related to your other abilities (sorry to those who never were fond of their ability) but much more powerful. Although, it is required for you to be at least a 4th rank (4 stars) or more to use this ability without causing damage to yourself, or even death.

50-->59%- At this point, you made it to level 6. No ability obviously, nor a buff of any kind. Use your new ability some more...<.<

60-->69%- Finally, a level thats well above average! Level 7! You would have done many many battles up to this point, but its worth it right~? Your abilities, not your weapon, gets buffed again. That means strength and speed are increased again. You need a strong body to use a powerful weapon no?

70-->79%- Now your at level 8. Not high enough to be a pro at what you do, but its hard to say your not ya know? Your weapon gets a power up, boosting and powering up its current three abilities. I'd suck to get dropped back down to 0%, so continue to follow the rules! Oh yeah, you might want to start some training in the guilds, for you need to be at least a 3rd rank (5 stars) before you gain this buff.

80-->89%- Level 9. Pat yourselves on the back, cause you really deserve it. Well, you should also pat yourselves on the back because thats all you get at this level, along with the satisfaction of making it so far. Sorry >.<

90-->99%- The moment you've all been waiting for. Level 10. This shows that your synchronization rate is almost at its fullest. At this level, you gain a new ability, one strong enough to show off your skills to the world. This ability will be more of a transformation, since you and weapon are so synced together, it fuses with your body. You gain supernatural abilities, and you can use the abilities that your weapon had, except for the dispelling of the supernatural (obviously, since at this point you are supernatural. You'd just end up exorcising yourself xP). However, your weapon is fused with you, so you don't have it until you revert back. Fusing with your weapon only last for 6 posts, and you can revert back to normal at anytime in those six post. You can only fuse once per match, so if your going to revert back early, do so wisely. Your percentage stops at 99% people, no matter what rank you are unless you fulfill a dangerous condition.

100%-Once your weapon synchronization rate is 100%, you become a Critical. Criticals are best exorcist in existence, and have potential of gaining a second innocence for another weapon (that will start from level 1 by the way). Becoming a critical would be something as intense as using your innocence weapon to kill a Noah, although it could also be something else. Its unsure as of now. But what is for certain is that if your not a 2nd rank (6 stars) or above, it is impossible for you.

Last notes on Anti-Akuma weapons

If you do not have your weapon with you when you enter a battle, you do not recieve a percentage point at the battle, you do not gain any of your buffed attributes, and obviously your weapons abilities are inusable.

No one but the assigned user can use the anti-akuma weapon. If anyone else were to hold it (except for Criticals) the weapons power will pulsate through them, causing major damage to the body and soul. And if you are not assigned to the weapon, as long as the wrong person holds it or controls it, its abilities cannot be used, not even the ability to dispell the supernatural (this one applies to Criticals as well).

Ga-Rei

For those who cannot have a anti-akuma weapon, or just don't want one, there is always a second option. Ga-Rei. A Ga Rei is a summoned beast or creature that can fight for the user and be controlled by the users thoughts. The summons are undying and, but unlike an anti-akuma weapon, they do not gain abilities along the way. What ever they start with is what they got, which is only three abilities. However, from the get go, you need to be at least a 5th rank (3 stars) to obtain a Ga Rei.

Ga Rei's can in no way be hurt by anti-akuma weapons, since they also are meant to eat demons and suchs. Don't worry, if the user is a demon, they won't attack xO.

Just like the people who possess these beasts, they also can run out of energy, and when they are completely drained, they will not come out for the remainder of the battle.

How do I gain a Ga Rei?

Just like anti-akuma weapons, you need to present a weapon. The spirit of the beast will be called forth and then sealed into your weapon. It really is THAT simple.

What are the benefits over an anti-akuma weapon?

No tedious leveling up.
The beast acts according to your thoughts of what you want it to do.
When the person grows in rank, the beast gets stronger accordingly.
You can use it however many times you want in a match without worry of abusing its power.
Its very durable to the point that bullets cannot injure it, although they can be injured in general.
Simple summoning. Call their name and they appear.

Why would I want to use an anti-akuma weapon instead?

Once the weapon that their soul is sealed into is out of the owners hands, the beast goes back into the weapon instantly and has to be summoned again.
If someone else picks up the weapon, they can now use the beast to their liking by calling its name. They cannot however use its abilities, but it will be loyal to whoever holds the blade it is sealed in.

If you have any further questions about the Depths Exorcist aspect, feel free to ask here.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: The Depths Exorcist Aspect   The Depths Exorcist Aspect I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:52 pm

On Another Note: I am also Hakku on Vescrutia, and I will use this on their as well. SO I hope no one thinks anything different? Thank you
Back to top Go down
Taz
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Taz

Rep. : 11
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: The Depths Exorcist Aspect   The Depths Exorcist Aspect I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:05 am

I WAS GOING TO SUGGEST THIS.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: The Depths Exorcist Aspect   The Depths Exorcist Aspect I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:53 am

Ha, the Depths had the idea for this ever since June. It never got finished cause Rion stopped coming on xO So I just went and thought it up, and added to it. :]

I wonder how many people will like this?
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

Rep. : 11
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: The Depths Exorcist Aspect   The Depths Exorcist Aspect I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:04 am

Um... I just started watching D Grey man and now I have a headache from spending the last two days doing nothing but glued to the computer? So I think its wonderful~

And I think alot of people will like it too, once they actually get off there butts and pay attention to it xD.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
General of the Sunlit Kingdom
Susanoo

Rep. : 1
Energy Type : Soul Energy

PostSubject: Re: The Depths Exorcist Aspect   The Depths Exorcist Aspect I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:30 am

I'm trying to but its looooooooooooooong. DX
lol i'll get through it though lol
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

Rep. : 1
Energy Type : Soul Energy

PostSubject: Re: The Depths Exorcist Aspect   The Depths Exorcist Aspect I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:43 am

ok...yes this EPIC!
Back to top Go down
Cecil Nightwing
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Cecil Nightwing

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Magic

PostSubject: Re: The Depths Exorcist Aspect   The Depths Exorcist Aspect I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:56 am

So where's one sign up? o.o
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: The Depths Exorcist Aspect   The Depths Exorcist Aspect I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:33 am

I made The Black Order just now, so if you are requesting one of these, go to the Main Office. I go to school in a few minutes. Sad
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

Energy Type : FEAR / VOODOO :D

PostSubject: Re: The Depths Exorcist Aspect   The Depths Exorcist Aspect I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:33 pm

I love this idea 8D I just need to be a member of this village 8P
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Energy Type : Shini Energy, Graveyard Havoc, Necromancy

Character sheet
Race: Undead Energy Reaper/Necromantic Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The Depths Exorcist Aspect   The Depths Exorcist Aspect I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:00 pm

THIS DOES NOT SOUND LIKE IT'S VERY SKELETTE FRIENDLY, him being the very essence of supernatural, being both undead, made of magic AND harboring a spirit? OH GOD. I SENSE ASSASSINATIONS GOING ON.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: The Depths Exorcist Aspect   The Depths Exorcist Aspect I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:35 am

If I wanted you dead I'd dun it by now god damnit. D:( No whining deadman.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: The Depths Exorcist Aspect   The Depths Exorcist Aspect I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:40 am

Friendly Reminder: Any Shrew with Necromancy....STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM SOMEONE WITH A ANTI-AKROMA WEAPON.....thank you.....
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Aeon

Guild : The Acadamy
Energy Type : Alchemy

PostSubject: Re: The Depths Exorcist Aspect   The Depths Exorcist Aspect I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:43 am

Back to top Go down
Shift
Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Shift

Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas

PostSubject: Re: The Depths Exorcist Aspect   The Depths Exorcist Aspect I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:18 pm

THIS IS NIFTY SHIT.
O:
.....I think some people might get one.
/COUGHHACKNENRIKIORARALEECOUGHHACK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Depths Exorcist Aspect   The Depths Exorcist Aspect I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Depths Exorcist Aspect
Page 1 of 1