Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
His world I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
His world I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
His world I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
His world I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
His world I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
His world I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
His world I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
His world I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
His world I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
His world I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
His world I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
His world I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
His world I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
His world I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
His world I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
His world I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
His world I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

His world

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuna-Fish
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
Tsuna-Fish

Rep. : 0
Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Guild : The Covenant

His world Empty
PostSubject: His world   His world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:41 pm

Tsuna hopped from tree branch to tree branch lightly his bare feet barely making a noise in the jungle. Executing a spin he dropped from the current branch he was on and started to fall straight down head first as he fell he reached out one hand and caught onto a vine. The vine went taut and swung him over to the trunk of another tree where he let go of the vine and flipped backwards into the air. His movements were a blur in this jungle one would not be able to properly see his face while he moved he seemed to know what was going to happen before it did. His feet landed upon the branch of another tree where he spun and fell forwards flipping once more before landing on his feet softly.

Almost right after landing on the ground Tsuna went into a series of hand to hand attacks or taijutsu as he called it. He thrust out his right fist twice one would find it hard to see where one punch began and the other ended he then threw out his left fist in a hook like fashion. The left fist tore through the air making a swoosh sound as the very air around him was pushed away violently he then bent his knee's and lowered his waist at the same time. Tsuna then sprung up with all his might while thrusting his right fist upwards with a viscous uppercut "Gazelle!" he said to himself as he punched upwards into the air. He spun to the left and kicked at a tree not intending to do damage but so the force of the kick would send him backwards he landed on all fours like an animal.

Now that he had stopped moving one could better see his features Tsuna was not a small person nor was he tall. He stood at five feet and ten inches now his weight a mere one hundred and fifty pounds but that never hindered him in any of his fights. His dark blue almost purple eyes seemed to take everything in around him calmly yet only the left one could be seen due to his snow white hair covering the right eye. He wore a dark green pair of shorts and nothing else on this day his pale smooth skin seemed out of place as did his hair in this place. Upon his body was not a speck of flab nor was he overly muscular Tsuna held an animal like vitality his wiry muscles could be seen under the skin only when he wished them to be seen or they were needed.

Tsuna began to move with a certain slow calmness as he jumped up and suddenly flipped to the side. He landed on the tree and smiled as he spun low to the trunk of the tree and then started to spin on his hands before launching himself off of the tree and onto the ground where he began his attacking motions again. He rotated his entire lower body while swing his left fist upwards in a diagonal fashion "liver!" he said to himself as he hit nothing but air. As the left fist went by he brought his right fist back and slammed it down towards the ground "solar plexus!" he said as his fist cut the air before him. "boredom!" he said suddenly as he jumped backwards doing several back handsprings and landing on a tree branch once more. Tsuna continued to smile happily although he was a bit bored he was mostly satisfied with doing what he was.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

Rep. : 3
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Magic

His world Empty
PostSubject: Re: His world   His world I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:29 pm

Zennyth heard this mysterious martial artist from a ways away. She hopped onto her broom, zooming off toward the source... Oh, how boredom KILLS...

A flash of silver would be all that the boy would be able to see; a glint of sunlight so fleeting that one would think they imagined it, but for the shivering leaves left in the wake of the speeding Zennyth atop her broom.

Everything would be silent for awhile, then Zennyth would drop down from above, RIGHT in front of him.

"BOO~!!"

She yelled, a grin on her face. Her flame-colored hair flowed elegantly down her back, one side pulled back behind her ear, while the other was left loose. She wore more of an actual outfit today, striped gray and black tights and a low tanktop. She had been practing her magic, after all~!
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Fish
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
Tsuna-Fish

His world Empty
PostSubject: Re: His world   His world I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:35 pm

Tsuna looked thoroughly surprised as a person just appeared in front of him "holy cow on a stick!" he yelled. So surprised was he that he jumped backwards towards another tree and without even looking grabbed a vine and stopped in mid air to stare at the person wit his dark blue almost purple eyes. It seemed to be a girl with flame covered hair and what was she riding on he thought it was a broom he raised an eyebrow in a comical fashion.

"Uh is that a broom you are riding miss?" he asked stupidly for one could see she was riding a broom easily. He hung from the vine with one arm as he awaited her answer his hair covered his right eye like always hiding the four scars across it as well. He wondered what a girl riding a broom was doing out in the middle of the jungle then figured she might be doing the same thing he is trying to kill the boredom he was feeling. He nodded to himself as he thought up the answer he found it quite clever to thought it up himself but then stopped nodding as it might seem weird to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

His world Empty
PostSubject: Re: His world   His world I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:40 pm

Zennyth was laughing so hard she almost fell over, grasping at her still floating broom to keep herself upright. Wiping away the tears, she answered,

"Of course~! I used to be a witchling~!"

She smiled as she stepped away from the broom, and allowed it to morph itself into the metallic drake that was it's most common form, that of Zennyth's familiar. Her almost neon-blue gaze looked right back at the boy, a grin lighting up her features.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Fish
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
Tsuna-Fish

His world Empty
PostSubject: Re: His world   His world I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:48 pm

Tsuna looked at the broom as it morphed into something he had never seen before the girl was laughing and that didn't fly with him. He dropped from the vine onto the ground like an animal once more on all fours before looking at the girl his movements were sharp and lithe. He didn't seem hostile but he gave off a feeling of authority for a brief second before a big goofy grin went across his face and he laughed with the girl. "oh no wonder you was sneaking up on me so well i ain't never run into anyone who used a broom to fly around so i wasn't expecting such a thing" he said in a soft tone.

Tsuna continued to grin as he held out his left hand to the girl "Tsuna Youshi is the name nice ta meetcha miss witchling". He said in a playful tone he didn't expect the girl to take his hand as she didn't know him that well but he thought it rude to not offer it. If the girl looked close enough she would see Tsuna's skin was almost flawless not a speck of grime was upon him even though he had been running around the jungle. And the only blemish upon his body was the four scars upon his right eye which one could not see due to his hair blocking his eye now.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

His world Empty
PostSubject: Re: His world   His world I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:57 pm

Sensing that this one was alittle odd (LOL xD), she took his hand and shook it, her grin still in place.

"Tsuna, hmm~? Well. I'm Zennyth, not 'Miss Witchling'. Ugh, I hate pleasantries sometimes...! So tedious..."

She pouted, then smiled again, winking briefly at Tsuna before letting go of his hand.

"You don't mind if I get alittle practice with my magic in, do ya?"

She tilted her head to the side, and held out her arm, letting the drake crawl up and settle itself around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Fish
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
Tsuna-Fish

His world Empty
PostSubject: Re: His world   His world I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:04 am

Tsuna tilted his head to the side when she asked if she could practice magic and if he minded. He couldn't think of a reason why he would mind so he nodded with his head still tilted to the side "well sure i wouldn't mind at all Zenny" he said happily. He was still grinning as he watched the thing on her arm crawl up her arm and then go around her neck he didn't like it even though he didn't know what it was. He leaned against the tree that was to his back calmly he wondered what kind of magic Zenny could do he wondered what it looked like to as he had never seen anyone use magic.

He held up his hand and one finger indicating wait one second "what does magic look like Zenny?" he asked curiously. Most would think Tsuna was playing around but his question was completely genuine he really had no idea what kind of question he was asking.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

His world Empty
PostSubject: Re: His world   His world I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:37 pm

"Magic depends on the user."

"Alacritas..."

"Novo..."

The metal around her started to squirm, then expand to be two devils wings, the bottoms of which buried themselves into Zennyth's back, cutting through flesh until they could root themselves into bone, and metallic flight muscles attached themselves to live nerves. She hardly even flinched, even as blood ran down her back.

"Vigoratus..."

The injured muscles and skin began to knit itself back together as Zennyth smirked.

"What do you think?"

She asked, flexing her new silver wings and flapping them a few times, tentatively.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Fish
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
Tsuna-Fish

His world Empty
PostSubject: Re: His world   His world I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:49 pm

Tsuna's eyes went wide as he stared at the process of the magic Zenny was performing. He had never seen such a thing before and it was very fascinating to him he circled around Zenny slowly before stopping and looking thoughtful. "i so want some new cool awesome wings!" he said happily "i always wanted to know what it was like to fly ya know? i mean i think everyone has". He said quickly in a happy carefree tone "i can levitate for a moment or two but i can't fly Zenny that is so cool".

Tsuna rubbed his chin "although that did not look fun at all i mean the whole metal in the back thing just didnt look fun to me".
He said in a joking tone he snapped his fingers suddenly "oh yea i meant to ask ya Zenny what are ya doing in da jungle all on your own?"
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

His world Empty
PostSubject: Re: His world   His world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:29 am

(sorry i haven't posted like is aid i would tsuna i've been busy with work XD)

*Miles would be waking through then see tsuna* "did you say you want to fly?" *Miles would say as he stepped through the thicket of a bush in his white robes with a tar like texture* "then stay still" *unnatural gusts of wind would blow around tsuna and levitate her up off the ground an inch*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

His world Empty
PostSubject: Re: His world   His world I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

His world
Page 1 of 1