Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Elemental Energy? Work on that later. XD

Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. Empty
PostSubject: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:34 pm

*Shiro walks in with Zennyth right behind him. He looks around at a slightly crowded area with the blue shimmers of frozen tree trunks around them. It was cold, but the temperature didn't really bother him, being who he was.*

This looks like a nice spot no?
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

Rep. : 3
Energy Type : Magic

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:43 pm

Zennyth was FREEZING. Her teeth chattered as she muttered a spell;

"Estus..."

The metal drake coiled itself around Zennyth's neck, morphing to look like a scarf, keeping her quite warm as long as she was in contact with the metal. She then smiled at Shiro,

"Yeeeeeeeep~!! ...It's all frozen here... It's sort of pretty..."

She remarked, looking around a bit, taking in the frigid landscape, with the closely packed trees and such.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:58 pm

I like it. It's almost peaceful like.

*He walked over to a tree placing his right hand on its frozen surface, looking at it like a mirror almost.*

I don't know this place too well, but this is the first place I saw when I ended up here.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:01 pm

"Really~? I came through the Black Hole that took away the Depths...."

Zennyth came up behind him, moving to his side and placing her hand over his. She smiled a bit,

"So. You were gonna show me what other sort of elements you use...~?"

She prompted him. She was actually very curious.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:26 pm

*a figure would jet towards the area leaving a flame with miles practicing his flight skill he would be curious as to who the two figures were so he landed nearby, on his back was a futuristic jet pack that the jets of flame that propelled him would cut near ground and Miles would land fine* "what no winter wear?" he would say refering to zennyth*
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:59 pm

She stepped away from Shiro slightly, turning to Miles with a very fake smile. Interruptions, interruption, interruptions...

"No, I don't need any."

Her voice was overly sweet. Miles would most likely doubt that statement as he looked at her, dressed in a garment that barely covered what needed to be, and was made of extremely thin material.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:05 pm

"let me light you a campfire then" *he would liquify some white tar pooling together as it cleared and mimicked fuel he then sent a spark and lit it ablaze, when he mimicked the fuel he made it long lasting fuel*
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:04 pm

"Ah, really... I was okay."

Zennyth sweatdropped, and stepped toward Miles. She took his hand and placed it on the liquid scarf she was wearing, right near her neck (She didn't want to get him thinking about doing anything bad... xD). He would be warmed in an instant, seeing as he was making direct contact with the metal,

"See, there's a spell on this scarf, so I don't get cold~"

She laughed a little, and stepped away, releasing his hand, and letting her own drop.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:18 pm

"i see. oh where are my manners. My name is Miles, and yours?" *he would say holding out his hand for a handshake*

(he lost his memory in the trip here and obviously gained completely new looks as you can see in the avatar)
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:33 pm

"Zennyth."

She shook his hand quickly, then dropped her own yet again. Her eyes flicked over to Shiro.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:05 am

*Simply standing and looking on, Shiro was lost in a gaze until he felt like he was being watched. Letting out a nervous laugh, he smiled letting a hand fly behind his head and a sweat drop of his own appeared. He took his other hand making a small wave at the new guy.*

Hi there.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:12 am

Zennyth suddenly had an idea. She quickly walked back to Shiro's side, and gave him a quick wink that Miles wouldn't be able to see.

"Oh, Shiro-kun! I just thought of something! Remember that place I was gonna show you? I know how to get there now~! Comeon, love, let's go~!!"

She smiled, tugging on Shiro's sleeve, practically dragging him away.

"Baaaaai, Miles~!!!!"

She called, waving over her shoulder. After they were a good distance away, and in a small clearing in the ice-covered forest, Zennyth stopped, letting go of Shiro.

"Hmm. How annoying that was... Now. Where were we~? Ah, yes. I really wanted to see what other elements you have at your command, and what you can do with them...~?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:23 am

*Shiro looked kinda confused as he was dragged and looked at Zen with the same widened eyes. Scratching his head, he shrugged his shoulders and began to show what she asked for.*

Uhmmmm. Well... Let's see now...

*Shiro closed his eyes taking in a quick breath. Then letting it out slowly, he looked as if he were keeping focus as a shift in the wind began to take place. The wind would slowly swirl around Zennyth quickening in speed gradually. Soon that very flow would close in around her so that her body would began to rise into a hover over the ground.*
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:31 am

Zennyth was a bit curious when the wind picked up, tilting her head as she gazed at Shiro. Then, she found it quite odd when she began to lift up off the ground. She laughed a bit, pulling down the fabric of her skirt once it flared up from the wind.

"Shiro-kuuuun~!"

She called, laughing,

"Put me down!!"

Looking around, she noticed she hadn't risen that high at all. In fact, this was a bit like flying atop her broom... Except, of course, THERE WASN'T ANYTHING THERE BENEATH HER TO SUPPORT HER. Good thing she never panicked though, as she hovered there, still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:33 am

*Opening his eyes slowly, the wind disperse rather quickly as he let go of his focus. Zennyth would fall with a small tap seeing she was only a slight ways above the ground. With a smile again, he placed his hands in his pockets.*

Satisfied...?
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:38 am

She landed lightly, only having to bend at the knees slightly to keep her balance. Having such ridiculously high high heels meant you had to go to extra lengths to make sure you didn't fall flat on your face... She raised an eyebrow,

"So is that all you can use? Incendia and ventus energies?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:45 am

There's more.

*This time, Shiro brought his right hand holding it up in the air. He then snapped, causing a spark to take place. He then snapped again to this time make his whole hand spark. He opened his palm as a single bolt of electricity would shoot in a curve from spot to spot on his palm. He then brought up his other hand and let the single bolt increase in size and shoot to his left hand. He continued doing this as if he were juggling the electricity. He smiled as his face was lit up with the blue light coming from the single bolt as he would then split it into two, then three.*
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:51 am

Zennyth gasped, then clapped, watching the electricity being juggled. She was a bit wary of it, though, considering she was a metal user and all. Her brilliantly blue eyes followed the sparks as it split to two, then three.

Lucky...

She thought, almost wishing she could not be afraid of such a thing. Of course, she'd never let him know she was SCARED. Pfft. She'd rather die then show weakness.

"Ohmi~!"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:54 am

*His eyes would look up, staring into her own and seeing that she was rather reluctant about the bolts and decided to play a little. Still smiling he would move closer.*

Wanna try~?
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:03 am

She gulped, her eyes wide,

"Uhhhhm... N-no thanks... Think about it, Shiro-kun. It wouldn't be the smartest idea to give a METAL user electricity... I meeeeeeean... I dun have immunity to gettin' fried to a crisp or anything..."

Zennyth said quickly, stepping back a few paces hurriedly.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:04 am

*Laughing a bit, he moved even closer and continued to smile.*

Don't tell me you're a little scared of a some bolts of lightning...
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:06 am

"I-I didn't say SCARED..."

Zennyth continued to back up until her back met the rough bark of a tree, and she could go no further.

"Just... I'm not a masochist, ya know?"

She looked to Shiro, her eyes still wide. She wondered what he would do...
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:11 am

*Stopping a few steps away form her, he let the bolts rest in his right hand once more, a couple miniature ones shooting up from time to time. The clasping his palm shut, the electricity would spark around his fist.*

Awww... Come on. Nothing will happen see~?

*Then with a quick swing, he grabbed her arm with his right hand.*
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:17 am

"Ahh!!"

She exclaimed. ...It wasn't his fault he didn't know. Tiny fragments of metal had been embedded in her skin, and that was what allowed her to control her metal drake so easily, manipulating the magnetic fields and whatnot~. The electricity jumped from each, jolting her throughly. Soon she was breathing heavily, shaking from shock. She slumped against the frozen tree, held up only by Shiro, as his hand was on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:21 am

*Caught off guard by her reaction, Shiro pulled her to him to move her body from the cold of the frozen tree. He let her slump onto his chest instead holding her up. His eye widened a bit from the worry he was feeling, he spoke with a slightly shaky, but mostly alarmed voice.*

You alright?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next