Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

the lizard in the sands.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Covenant

the lizard in the sands. Empty
PostSubject: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:59 pm

(making this a short enter post to get thing started..)

inari is runing fast acrossed the ground an its late at night an she slowly be gins to close her eyes ans shes dos not see the wall an she slams in to a huge wallof sand an gos though itskidding acrrosed the floor her scales marking up an polished sufaces. she lays there asleep tired from runing so long.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

Rep. : 3
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra

PostSubject: Re: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:07 am

I can sense the break in the layer of chakra surrounding the sand and I run towards where the connection is broken. "Is someone attacking?!" With that thought now in my head, I surround my hand in fire, ready to fight. I growl as I turn the corner and skid to a stop, sweatdropping at what I see. The fire dissipates and I walk over to the dragon person in my hallway. I look between her and the hole in my multiple times before deciding to seal up the hole. I then walk back over to her and kick her gently. "Um...Person on my floor? Could you wake up please?" I '-_-' ((I have no idea what to call this kind of face)) as I try not beat the mess out of the person who just broke my freaking house.
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:15 am

inari skin is kinda resistain to the gentle kick but its enough to make her twitch her tail comign around for a slap at the back of sadi legs. if it hits it going to feel like you was suffed but a board in the legs pretty hard. inari sleeps talks. "pretty kittys..."
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:19 am

((I'm gonna assume you meant cuffed))

I hop over the tail easy enough and growl lowly as my left eye twitches. Person didn't wanna wake up? Fine. I know how to handle that. I grab the person's tail and begin dragging them towards the front door. I'd worry bout the damage to the floor at a later time.
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:25 am

her tail was rather...... kinada how to explain fun to squeese... inari wakes up.. "i need to pee...." being a wild animal she normaly gos where ever she wants.. shes spins around on to all fours an she squats her nails digging in to the floor... an then it happens there a puddle on the floor or a steam if sadi is strong enough to drag a 200 pound girl whos claws dug in to the floor.

(sorry not humoures to most but i find it funny >.>)
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:35 am

". . ." Both of my eyes twitch as this dragon thing disgraces my home. The rage building inside awakens Bennu-sama who takes this chance to possess me. Bright blue wings of energy resembling feathers sprout from my back and my eyes glow teal as Bennu-sama takes control. In loud, booming voice, she addresses the dragon person. "Ignorant creature! You will pay for this insult!"
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:47 am

inari turns an shehunches down an shes whide awake... an shes bolts acrossed the floor her claws digging in. she alot faster then she looks. shes skitters but falls from lack of water.... shes been runing for a while she pants an her long thonge hangs out. even if the bird wanted to fight it wouldnt be much of one.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:57 am

Bennu-sama gives me back control of motor skills allowing me to summon up a janitor to clean this mess up and for me to move towards the other. Through my eyes, Bennu-sama looks at her in disgust as I stop in front of her and crouch down. "Pathetic little thing aren't you? You're not very civilized. Unfortunately for you, this is not a zoo and we don't have the time to handle wild animals such as yourself. Sadira, don't take too long getting rid of this nuisance." With that, she retreats to the back of my mind. Instead of warping her the hell up out my house I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose. "Hey, you there," I call to the clone who looks pissed that she has to clean up. "Could you bring a bottle of water and a cake box? I don't have my bag on me." When she nods and runs off to the kitchen I focus my attention back on the dragon. "As for you. I really don't appreciate you pissing on my floor. I will forgive you though because you seem to be in pretty bad shape." I speak softly, but keep my guard up. Though I could tell I'm stronger, I'd still rather not get hit.
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:02 am

inari sits up. "sorry i thought i was out side still...." inari has a nice voice hor her looks.shes bends down an cleans her area with her tounge an you her her rough tounge scrape againest the scales like nails on a chalk board. she sits up an then streachts out like a cat an claws at the ground. her tail coms up infront of her her face an she bites on to it. you hear a noice thar come from croc during mating season but its he from of a pur.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:08 am

I hold my ears in pain at the sound. That's the one thing I can't stand bout having such sensitive hearing. It's a bitch when it comes to noise like that. I raise an eyebrow at her actions. "You're...an interesting one...Do you have a name?" As I speak, the clone comes back with a bottle and cake box. "I have the things you requested. Am I done here?" She hands me the items with an attitude. "Yeah, yeah. Get outta here." She poofs away the moment I say the last word. I roll my eyes and set the bottle between the two of us before opening the cake box (revealing a cake inside of course) and offer it to her. "Sorry it's not actual food. All my vegetables and whatnot not meant for snacks are on a whole 'nother planet."
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:11 am

inari looks at the cake an water....... "my names inari.. no last name i droped it... for reasons not to be told >.>.." inari takesher tail anseeing the cakes not cut an her tails flatens out at the tip a litle she uses it like a knife. an cuts the cake in two.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:15 am

"I see. I won't ask about your past because it's none of my business. I will however offer you a place to stay tonight should you need it."
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:21 am

inari tears up."what i really need is a steel wool scrub down followed by a mud bath followed my rince with a steel wool finish witha douse of water. mi neglected my body fora long time again..." inari looks at her scale witch could use a little bit of scrubing.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:25 am

I tap my chin and look up in thought. "Dunno bout any steel wool, but I do have a mud bath that you could use."
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:36 am

"that will work just a warning i going to fall asleep again." inari chugs the water fast an passes out on the floor an shes out like a light. inari snores slightly sounding like shes cuting a good amount of wood with her saw.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:00 am

My left eye twitches again as she passes out and I can't resist facepalming. With an annoyed growl, I lift her up and carry her piggy back style to the spa room. It's a good thing I always stay in my stage 2 form though. Carrying this chick was one hell of a chore. I finally make it down there and enter the mud room. When I reach the edge of the bath, I drop her into the warm mud, making sure her nose stays above the surface.
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:04 am

inari wakes up an she looks at you in the light you can see her draconic eyesmuch better there where a mix of yellow an green. she ducks under the mud bubbles comes up an she wags her tail ou an its looks soft on its under belly.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:16 am

I huff, the air making the end of my facemask flutter, and run a hand through my bangs. "Glad you like the bath. There's a shower connected to here if ya need to rinse and towels to dry off with. If ya need a bed, pick any room upstairs except for mine of course. If ya dun have any questions, I'm going to bed." To emphasize this, a yawn comes and I stretch making the fur on my tail puff out.
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:21 am

inari hand comes out an pulls you in an she starts taking on some dragon features of playing in mud.(taking this from a book i read) inari gos to lick her cheek with her tounge if it conected radis cheek would be scratched an rubed raw. inaris tounge was close to that og 220 sand paper with force behide it.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:29 am

"Oh no no no." As I fall, I warp away to a safe distance away from the edge of the bath. "No. You will not pull me into the mud. Ain't happenin chick." I waggle my finger like a mother scolding her child. "Anyways, should it turn out you actually do need something, just yell for me. I'll be able to hear from any place in the building." As I walk away, I realize something. "Oh. I never introduced myself." I spin around, putting more effort into it than needed and bow politely. "My name's Sadira. It's been a pleasure Inari." With that, I spin back around and begin to exit the spa area.
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:32 am

inari ears twitch an flutter an she maked that croc noise but it vibrate the mude an it sounds like a bollow thought the halls. inari be gins to scrap her body againes the side of the spa making a horid muffled noise....
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:47 am

My ears twitch, picking up the sound and I grimace. It wasn't as loud as the other time, but damn if it wasn't annoying. I clench my fists to deal with it before heading upstairs and passing the hell out.
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:54 am

inari finaly gets out an shakes off slaptering mud all over the place. she gos to the shower an begins wasing the mud off. inamr scales didn shine as nice as the could but sher looked a little neeter. she curled up on a rug after turning off the water an begins to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:05 pm

(warp a few hour in time)

inari wakes up an walks around th house sniffing around. her stomic was growling. she compleatly for got to eat th cave an now it was missing... alwell. she wanted meat any way. inari licks th floor coating to see what it tastes like....
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:22 pm

One of the janitorial clones passes by and raises an eyebrow at the strange behavior. "Um...The floor isn't food...There's some in the kitchen..." She points down the hall towards row of doors. "Take the 3rd door on your right and keep going. The kitchen will be at the end of that hall..." She then walks off, a confused look still on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the lizard in the sands.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next