Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Miles vs William

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Materia Energy

Miles vs William Empty
PostSubject: Miles vs William   Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:23 pm

William sat down on the ground and stared into the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

Miles vs William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miles vs William   Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:23 pm

*Miles would jet rapidly towards the location and would face will* "greetings i assume you wish to train?" *Miles would say knowing how will thinks from how well he knows will*
Back to top Go down
William
William

Miles vs William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miles vs William   Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:24 pm

"You bet" he said staring at his face trying to make out what was beneath the shadow of the hood.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Miles vs William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miles vs William   Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:26 pm

"then i have a proposition, now that i have trained my mental capabilities enough i would like to test some tactics on you, during this you can train some defensive manuevers. care to partake?" *Miles requested*
Back to top Go down
William
William

Miles vs William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miles vs William   Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:29 pm

William lifted his one arm up and pulled it back. His other arm flopped lifelessly to his side and could ONLY be repaired by EAST or higher technology.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Miles vs William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miles vs William   Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:35 pm

"why did you just harm yourself?" *Miles asked curiously as he gained his thoughts*
Back to top Go down
William
William

Miles vs William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miles vs William   Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:41 pm

"IT was always like that. Skye made it go bye byes" he said
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Miles vs William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miles vs William   Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:46 pm

"alright now be ready" *Miles would charge towards will rapidly as he charged goop would form at the sides of Miles then refine as 3 extra arms would shape on each side of his body all going to slam into will in a set of an 8 fisted punch*
Back to top Go down
William
William

Miles vs William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miles vs William   Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:51 pm

William's arm light up as if light was overtaking it. A funnel of fire shot out in 3 directions. and began to for a circular shield the looked as though it was mounted atop William's arm. He attempted to block Mile's tar with fire. Since he knew tar hated fire.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Miles vs William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miles vs William   Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:56 pm

*as soon as miles saw the flames he backed off and leaped back via air manipulation and considered the tactic a success since he was able to with hold the arms but to do a check up he shaped an arm on his back that itched the back of his head* "good next tactic" *Miles then dismissed the extra arms then faced will as he would let goop gather at his fist then he would sling it straight up with a mightyheaven as it did it would not come down but something would rain down tho as blades literally rained down from the heavens at will with rapid speed*
Back to top Go down
William
William

Miles vs William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miles vs William   Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:59 pm

William looked into the sky and began slinging Saizen wind strike's upwards at each blade. Holding his fire sheild up he would use that as final protection.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Miles vs William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miles vs William   Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:01 pm

*the blades would not all be deflected by saizan and as for the fire shield they would go straight through as heated up blades which would make the cuts on will's body even more painful as they sliced they would burn the wounds shut painfully* "not smart, brave but not smart" *Miles would say as he canceled the blade storm*
Back to top Go down
William
William

Miles vs William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miles vs William   Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:04 pm

William felt the pain but it was slowly cancelled out by his adrenaline enhanced blood. Lowering the shield and standing still he waited fro the next attack.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Miles vs William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miles vs William   Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:08 pm

*miles contemplated what he would test next he then shaped two guns in his hands and then extra arms 3 on each side of him and 3 on his gut as well as 2 other arms on his shoulders now having 13 arms in total as all would move confusingly as a blur together all firing a storm of bullets in rapid succession, for safety reasons all the bullets were simple drops of heavenly tar and not real bullets he would shape.*
Back to top Go down
William
William

Miles vs William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miles vs William   Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:12 pm

William knew the sound of gun fire. Alter all he was genetically built to be a soldier who would pull the trigger of a gun. With the same tactic as before he would summon the fire shield. But unlike before William had another plan.

With flick of his shield it was enough to create movement in the air which created wing. The wind he would use to combined with fire and create a low ranking shield which would stop some bullets. The other bullets would face the stronger but still weak fire shield.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Miles vs William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miles vs William   Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:15 pm

*with only about half the bullets would have gotten through unliquified but all others that were liquified would still get through yet probably be worse since it would feel as if there was boiling hot tar on will which would burn his skin alot, but since this was training Miles would take pity on will and retract all burning tar and unliquified tar back to him also dismissing his arms* "well that was a fail in defense, you didn't take any science class did you?"
Back to top Go down
William
William

Miles vs William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miles vs William   Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:20 pm

"I don't have many abilities. I can move the wind, summon energy and make flame shields." he said
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Miles vs William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miles vs William   Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:32 pm

"whatever this isn't a science class anyway now for my next theory" *Miles would test multiple abilities at once and manipulate the air massively as a down pressure would occur onto will making it significantly harder for him to stand up straight let alone move, miles would then swing his arms sending winds so fierce they could cut doing physical damage then he would run towards an area he used ebc to make a earth wall and jump and stand on the wall manipulating the air so its like gravity for him is sideways, as a final miles would have the winds near miles as a rather large windstorm that would kick up dust clouding vision and as it would make its way to will Miles would have taken that chance to hide within a small opening int eh earthen wall he made using his ebc to make a hollow area in it which would lower as if the wall was never there while the windstorm charged and would surround will*
Back to top Go down
William
William

Miles vs William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miles vs William   Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:34 pm

William did his best to avoid all this by forcibly trying to manipulate the wind Miles had created. All in all nothing did happen and all attempts were futile.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Miles vs William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miles vs William   Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:47 pm

*the wind manipulated by miles would not be counter manipulated easily and in the end the razor winds nicked will's leg and working arm the whirlwind would then have surrounded will but truthfully it did nothing now but get a bit of dirt in the open cuts left and once the whirlwind would clear miles was nowhere to be seen*
Back to top Go down
William
William

Miles vs William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miles vs William   Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:19 am

William sniffed the air hoping to smell Miles with his keen nose and cat like senses. Keeping on the defensive William had his arm charged with blue heated energy.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Miles vs William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miles vs William   Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:29 pm

*his scent would be hidden beneath the earth then above miles would be manipulating the air's atomic build as it would begin to smell funny, Miles would then burst from below the earth with a blade made up off mostly electricity in hand,

(visual aid)
Miles vs William Elemental_Blade__Lightning_by_Unkn0

*Miles then threw the blade towards you and when it seemed to enter your area the air itself would explode igniting from the sword, as a finale for this training he would rush towards will when only smoke was left and thrust a palm at will, on his palm was mimiced blades all over it bundled together. all of them being 2 feet long each*
Back to top Go down
William
William

Miles vs William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miles vs William   Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:35 pm

Feeling vibrations coming from the ground his attuned cat legs crouched and jumped with feline like speed which was only enhanced by genetic modifications. As he moved into the air he could sense massive power coming his way from below. Doing his best he began to fire blast of energy beneath him at the same time he let out some saizen like blasts.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Miles vs William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miles vs William   Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:54 pm

*the saizan's would stir the air around will and the sparks would still ignite the air as the explosion would occur harming will not as severely as it should and then Miles would leap over the saizan front flipping then while falling downward toward will he would attempt to do a double palm strike of thousand blades on each of will's shoulders then yank the blades out in a motion that would leave gashes in the shoulders*
Back to top Go down
William
William

Miles vs William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miles vs William   Miles vs William I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:56 pm

William with little time to react summoned up the best sheild he could and concentrated all remaining energy on his torso.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miles vs William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miles vs William   Miles vs William I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miles vs William
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next