Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

the General: Helping Me Impove

Go down 
+4
Miles Seiler
Sadi D
Skye Silverclaw
William
8 posters
AuthorMessage
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Materia Energy

the General: Helping Me Impove Empty
PostSubject: the General: Helping Me Impove   the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:45 pm

So you guys post here what you liked and didnt like about the General.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Solar

PostSubject: Re: the General: Helping Me Impove   the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:54 pm

Well the more you keep crying that you don't have access to the General the longer it's gonna take for him to get unfrozen. Buck up and do something else for a while, maybe you'll learn a thing or two.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: the General: Helping Me Impove   the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:56 pm

I knew something like that would happen. The more you keep talking the more we say now. Sounds like something my dad would say.

I'm asking for help and tips. not bitching about getting him back.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: the General: Helping Me Impove   the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:00 pm

All the spam threads you say something about him, all the nagging you shamelessly do to me in PM... enough already. Just mentioning that "by the way, I still can't play as General" counts as bitching about it. Shut up about General for like a week or two and see what else you can do.

And FFS get over your high horse and get Sedgar to fix your arm. He's there for a reason.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: the General: Helping Me Impove   the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:03 pm

That was a bit harsh. But I guess i should just forget about him.

I'll just use William and 39, and Erik for now.

but still other providing tips cant hurt.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: the General: Helping Me Impove   the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:03 pm

Sometimes you need harshness to get the message across.. Believe it or not I'm trying to get you on the right path to success in this place.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: the General: Helping Me Impove   the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:05 pm

When the General comes back he will be changed. And I'm holding out on the arm for a reason. A good reason.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

Rep. : 3
Energy Type : Chakra

PostSubject: Re: the General: Helping Me Impove   the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:11 pm

Well, I've already told you, but I think you postwhore like it's going out of style. I don't really have that much of an issue with the way you rp, but it's annoying when you post in pretty much every thread, be it fight or otherwise (spam and games topics not included because that's what they're there for). Granted, you haven't done it so much lately and others may see this and say I'm nitpicking, but I just think you need to calm it down. Give others a chance to have a go. Stop putting yourself out there.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: the General: Helping Me Impove   the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:31 am

will think of it this way "the more you want something the less chance you get it" this fits the moment because the more you want general active again the less chance he will be unfrozen but if you forget about general and stick through it focusing on will, 39 and erik keeping your mind off him the better your chances as best as my knowledge knows
Back to top Go down
Taz
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Taz

Rep. : 11

PostSubject: Re: the General: Helping Me Impove   the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:47 am

The point of freezing your accounts was to get you to make a new character, start over, and have to do everything from scratch. That way you can prove to us that youve learned all the things that you did wrong before that caused you to lose General. Such as respect, ranks, power, etc. Only once you accomplish that, can you unfreeze General. The more you dick around with him to remind us that hes still there, the more you tell us you havent learned yet.
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: the General: Helping Me Impove   the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:07 pm

Also, you know, the more you add Neo East stuff around as if it was actually a nation when we all said NO, just makes it worse, right...?
Back to top Go down
Faith
Civilian :: Non-Fighter
Civilian :: Non-Fighter
Faith

Nation : Civilian
Guild : Unknown
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal

PostSubject: Re: the General: Helping Me Impove   the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:08 pm

The Neo EAST Citizen account was made a while back, just finally did something with it now. for a small shop.
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: the General: Helping Me Impove   the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:16 pm

You have permission to open a shop WHEN your Neo East characters get unfrozen. Theyre not yet. So please dont be presumptuous enough to go on with OTHER Neo East characters when you havent earned them back yet.

Sorry if i seem like Im jumping the gun here, cause you technically havent RPed with any of them, but I think its still important to note.
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: the General: Helping Me Impove   the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:40 pm

i haven't been on for a while. is the General still banned?
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

Rep. : 5
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Negative, Shadow energy

PostSubject: Re: the General: Helping Me Impove   the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:02 pm

I haven't a clue, but I'll say something to answer this topic question: Use Morzilla fire fox, and when you see a word misspelled, right click it then change it to the correct spelling. Otherwise known as spell check. Use punctuation, correctly. That's all I got to say. :] And no, I'm not trying to be offensive and if I am, Gomen.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: the General: Helping Me Impove   the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:47 pm

I'm on an iPhone. There is no Mozilla firefox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the General: Helping Me Impove   the General: Helping Me Impove I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the General: Helping Me Impove
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: General Discussion :: Spam-
Jump to: