Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Mission to find Pieces.....

Go down 
+2
Escalus
Falx
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Mission to find Pieces..... Empty
PostSubject: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:19 pm

*A lightning bolt would drop from the sky, as I appeared, floating and looking around. I had sensed the aura with the Shrewish Senkaku Raikogan, and I knew it was here, now I just had to find it....and a rock sample....I would vanish and reappear at several different sections around the Crag, talking samples of the rock, as I placed them in several containers, which I then placed in a pack that I had brought. Good thing I was prepared*

Now...the aura.....Oh, AURA, WHERE ARE YOU...? Here, little Aura, aura, aura.....

*I would say, continuing to float around the Crag looking around. I would be using the ould fashion kitty call with a twist*
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:29 pm

...the aura was all around the Crag (See: Cobalt Crag Description), and as he fell to the place his lightning would amplify and go elsewhere, carried by the aura that littered the entire ground. It gave Falx a bit of space though, parting slightly as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:36 pm

*As I continued around the area, I would finally land, as I walked around, and exited sky mode. As I did, I noticed that there was an aura over the entirty of the place, which was being blocked out from my vision because of me being in Sky Form, since I thought the aura was just my own lightning*

Interesting.....now I just have to remove a sample of it...?

*I would say, as I swept my hand across, making Nimbus suddenly appear, and form a small sphere, which had some of the aura inside still. I would then place the sphere of Nimbus, with the aura inside, inside another container*

Well, that was....easy, almost too easy.....humm....oh well....

*I would say, as I entered storm mode again, and started to move away from the area, and back towards Skye's office. Too bad Miles hadn't come along....he could have gotten some of the reward too....*
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:02 am

((Wrong.))

The aura immediately repelled as the sphere formed over it, but after the sphere was full it engulfted it openly. There was none captured, so Falx shouldn't have left the area.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:07 am

(u skipped ahead while i was offline. you couldn't wait Falx?)

*Miles would have flown in the area to do his mission to search for the samples he needed to find. Miles would shape 2 clones to assist and send kensei out as well to search along with Darkling in shade form shifting through the earth to search*
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:11 am

The aura repelled many times away from Miles and an of his assistants, revealing large patches of blue rock that they were standing on. Especially the darkling; anywhere it went the aura would repel to at least 30 feet away.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:13 am

*the group would gather and miles would make the two clones pick up some rocks gathering them while the rest gathered around miles contemplating how to bypass it*

(would those blue rocks or samples technically be earth based?)
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:23 am

((Yeah, some form of earth. Waiting for Falx to post now.))
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:25 am

((Ok, sorry, I was away for a bit....))

*I would frown at the aura, looking at it, as though it were a child acting oddly. Thats when Miles came*

Hello there, Miles....this Aura is being difficult....very difficult....

*I would say. However, I had developed some plan. I would hold out my hand, as Akairaikou crackled in it. Akairaikou had the ability to conduct through anything like it was a superconductor. Since the aura made lightning stronger, it would make this already powerful lightning even more powerful, in theory. Thats where I intended to see if this worked*

I gathered a few rock samples on my own.....but could to step back a moment....I wanna see if this works, and I don't want you hurt by it....

*I would say, as the Akairaikou would surge out around me. What I planned on happening was that the aura would make the Akairaikou grow, but then the Akairaikou would be able to cling to it, holding on so the aura wouldn't be able to get away. I watched, hoping that it worked, and if it did, I would then coax it into the container, with the Akairaikou still running through it*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:28 am

*Miles would step back careful of the tactic Falx a was using with his group while Miles was fusing a plan as well in his mind*
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:32 am

The aura would be very conductive no doubt; any living thing in that radius would have been entirely fried to its very core. Yet the energy didn't stick around very long, instead the Akairaikou would ripple down the aura covering the land like a wave of energy, until it reached the very fringes of the Crag and then dissipate into nothing. It sure looked pretty though~
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:44 am

Whoops.....

*I look around as I wonder if I hurt anyone. I sure hope I didn't*

Ah, Miles, you ok...?

*I would say, making sure none of the Raikous was even close to being released, just incase*

This aura sure is interesting....no wonder Skye wanted it.....

*I would say, as I brought my hands around. Suddenly, I would concentrate, as I tried to suck the aura into my body, as a means of transportation. Since I had control over biology, I would manipulate my own body, plus the power over lightning to try and stear the aura into me for a bit. I wasn't even expecting it to work, but I was ready to try just about anything*

Any ideas Miles...?
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:48 am

"the surface below is a type of earth. perhaps manipulation is key" *Miles would check by pulsing Earthen Blood Chakra through him checking to see first of all if he could manipulate it with earth ninjutsu trying to make one rock raise up* "and if this earth seems to be able to phase through the aura perhaps then we could knock out or temporarily disable the source for this aura with the earth?" *Miles would say no matter if it could or could not be manipulated but if he could manipulate it he would then try and shove the earth through the aura around the area*
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:50 am

The aura did gather around the bits of lightning chakra, radiating and sizzling with it as if the aura itself was electric, but it still wouldn't allow itself to get within a foot of Falx himself.

As the rock was risen from its placed the aura quickly gathered around it in response to Miles's chakra controlling it. As the rock was shoved though, all it did was make the aura a bit more actively flowing around itself, nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:53 am

Hum...seems your on to something there....

*I would say, having completely forgotten the rocks and earth below*

Although I can't manipulate earth, I can move it....

*I would say, as I waved my hands, as suddenly vines and roots grew up, pulling large rocks, and smaller ones upwards with it, to try and aid Miles in raising more rocks to see the effect*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:59 am

"perhaps if i now would use its own surrounding earth to smash what is creating this aura. just incase i suggest you stand back even if you are assisting" *Miles would say as his group took heed of his word and would stick with miles as he flew up via air manipulation and would send his E.B.C. through him lifting up probably 1/2 of the earth around the aura making ti surround the aura best he could, thenpreapre for a massive smash of the source of the aura but hold it for a moment outside the aura.* "Falx are you ready to either assist best you can or stay back?"

(g2g to sleep g nite and Falx please don't go ahead of me this time lmao)
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:06 am

The aura reeled up into one solid form, glowing bright blue, like a large lion. It gave something like a roar before lunging at Miles, completely solidified and damned heavy, pinning him to the ground.

"RELEASE THIS GROUND, MORTAL."
Back to top Go down
Akroma
Angel of Wrath
Angel of Wrath
Akroma

Energy Type : Karma

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:18 am

"Oh quiet, you're so noisy..."

*a soft giggle rang out and there appeared a little girl with purple hair to her waist in a pure white dress, materializing on the great blue lion. Her large green eyes peered down at Miles micheviously and lips still held a chuckle. She laughed a little and leaned forward to hug the mane of the lion, her hands holding the aura as if a solid*

"Hehe, you're so dramatic sometimes you know!"

*her eyes grew bright and she looked down at Miles with a crafty smile. Her creamy legs swung across the lion playfully as she spoke*

"I hope you listen..."

*suddenly her eyes and expression changed to a mysterious and surprised one*

"Or...who knows what might happen..! Probably something bad!"

*the little girl giggled once again, leaning along the lion's back*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:34 pm

*As suddenly the aura changed, and the not one but two natures appeared, both pinning him, I would vanish, almost making it seem as though I had fled. But I hadn't, as I suddenly reappeared above them all, as I waved my hand, Nimbus suddenly appeared all around, as Nimbus Beasts, 5 in number, appeared all around them, growling which was as loud as thunderclaps. I would meanwhile, float above them, watching*

Why do you do this.....? I suggest you let my friend go less we aren't able to achieve that in which you want.....

*I would say, my Shrewish Senkaku Raikogan still activated, as I kept my expression cool, as though nothing unusual was happening*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:41 pm

*Miles would release the earth as a clone would make a s goop and sling sticking to Falx sending him a telepathic message* 'wait master miles has a plan. what we are sent to gather is essentially knowledge of what this is correct?'

*Miles's posse would be angry at the hostility towards their master yet stay back according to Miles while he surrendured* "please we just come seeking answers on our mission. would you ablige to answer?" *Miles would speak with utmost respect and honor to the forces of nature showing that he has released control of the earth and was showing kindness to the forces*
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:49 pm

The aura-beast turned its head towards Falx in the air, snarling still.

"You're bold to threaten the powers that shape this very land you walk upon... foolishly bold."

He heard Miles next, looking down on him with a scowl.

"Research and do whatever you may with this place... but you shall not desecrate this land again."

The animal form was gone in an instant, reverting back to the natural aura that surrounded the Crag. The land had been reverted the just the way it was when they got there too. Hopefully they'd learned their lesson..
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:51 pm

*Miles stood up then spoke holding honor and respect to the forces of nature* "we were sent to investigate what this aura was. is it possible some knowledge is blessed upon us about it?"
Back to top Go down
Akroma
Angel of Wrath
Angel of Wrath
Akroma

Energy Type : Karma

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:38 pm

"Oh boo...short conversation.."

*her lips pouted and the little Akroma had still hovered in the air, even when the lion was gone. Then the girl turned towards Miles, rolling on her stomach. Her elbows planted in air, hands holding her face, she smiled with craft as she spoke*

"Next time don't dare do something to destroy this land, or who knows...even Escalus might come down himself and have a word at you!"

*her pretty purple head stood now, looking up at the clouds with curiosity. Slowly a hand raised, palm open, above her head*

"Teehee..."

*the hand closed to a fist and immediately all the five clouds popped under Falx himself, to reveal the blue sky above. The girl giggled mischievously and then twirled. As she did, her figure disappeared into nothing, only leaving a faint echo of her laugh*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:57 pm

That was interesting.....

*I would say, as I started to float on my own, now that the Nimbus was forcefully gone*

Sorry, I didn't mean to be hasty Miles....I was just trying to get their attention away from you....

*I would say, making sure to keep floating, not wanted to even touch the ground again*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:00 pm

*Miles stood upon the ground but would not pick any up* "do you know how to resummon the forces of nature? perhaps they will tell us something about the aura?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission to find Pieces.....
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next