Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Beast Mastery I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Beast Mastery I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Beast Mastery I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Beast Mastery I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Beast Mastery I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Beast Mastery I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Beast Mastery I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Beast Mastery I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Beast Mastery I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Beast Mastery I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Beast Mastery I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Beast Mastery I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Beast Mastery I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Beast Mastery I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Beast Mastery I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Beast Mastery I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Beast Mastery I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Beast Mastery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Order

The Order

Rep. : 4

Beast Mastery Empty
PostSubject: Beast Mastery   Beast Mastery I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:25 pm

Beast Masters have been seen since before the foundation of any nation, going back thousands of years to the simplest way of life. Young Beast Masters start out by being given an egg, which they nurture and protect until it hatches. Once hatching, the bonding process continues between the two, as the Beast Master feeds and raises the 'beast' which they were given. While raising it, they often raise it to help protect them, training then to fight, and with whatever special abilities they have been born with. Beasts range from almost any type of magical or uncommon animal, from chimeras to dragons, manticores, etc. Once given a beast, the Beast Master cannot return it, except when it dies. If it dies, there is a morning period between the death and when the Beast Master can receive a new egg.

As an egg hatches, the Beast Master must roll two dice consecutively, one after the other. The type of beast you get depends on a roll of first a five-sided die labeled Beast Mastery Race, to determine the race of the beast you get. After that, there are 4 possible types of a beast in that race, and so a second, four-sided die is rolled labeled Beast Mastery Type. From there, the Beast Master is free to fashion his or her beast however they please.

The list of all possible Races of beasts, with their corresponding die number.

1: Dragons

2: Magical Birds

3: Elementals

4: Wild Beasts

5: Half-Human / Mixed Intelligent Beasts

Finally, all the possible beast types, complete with a full description:

Dragons

1: Western Dragon: Main Power/Element: Fire
Basic dragon, lizard like, with wings, which allow flight. Breathes fire and has steel strong scale hide.

2: Eastern Dragon: Main Power/Element: One of the following: Fire/Water/Earth/Wood/Metal/Lightning.
Dragons with long, serpentine bodies, whom fly despite not having wings. Their scales are somewhat softer than Western dragons, but still are quite thick and hard to pierce.

3: Drake: Main Power/Element: Water
Flightless Dragons who usually dwell in water. They have the hardest scales and hide from resisting water pressure at some very low depths, giving them the best defense. Can swim faster than any sea creature, webbed feet and fins on body and tail aid in this.

4: Hydra: Main Power/Element: Poison
7 headed dragon whom is flightless. These dragons have the ability to regenerate, given if one of their heads is cut off, two heads grow in its place. Hydra also is extremely venomous, and has quite toxic breath, being able to melt through some metals with a whiff of it.

Magical Birds

1: Phoenix: Main power/element: Fire
Bird with brightly red feathers, and the atmosphere of a volcano. Able to withstand any heat, power to be reborn from flames, making them almost immortal, and with tears that can heal almost any wound.

2: Augurey: main power/element: Water and Sound
Also known as the Irish Phoenix, this bird resembles a vulture with green plumage. These birds are known to be seen during rainstorms, and out around the sea. They can produce such wailing sounds that are so deadly, that they've been know to cause death to animals that live near them. Feathers also provide complete repellent to any liquid, meaning they never get wet.

3: Aire: main power/element: Wind
These birds are recognized by their multiple pairs of wings, which aid them in their amazing speed and maneuverability through the air. They can reach speeds where they simply become a blur of motion through the air, almost becoming unseen to the naked eye. With this, they can also create huge gusts with their many wings, some even creating tornados.

4: Thunderbird: main power/element: Lightning
These birds are of many different colors and hues, but most are either orange and black or blue in color. These birds are known to be able to discharge large volts of electricity, and are especially seen during thunderstorms. They are very good at flying through all sorts of weather, and are mostly immune to heat and almost totally immune to lightning/electricity.

Elementals

1: Fire Elementals: Main Power/Element: Fire
Being made of pure fire, resistant to heat and other flames. These spirits double in power around a natural heat source, and are also noticeably stronger in direct sun light.

2: Water Elementals: Main Power/Element: Water
Being of pure water, able to regenerate and shape shift itself. These spirits double in power while in or near medium or large bodies of water, and are noticeably stronger in Moonlight.

3: Earth Elementals: Main Power/Element: Earth
Being of immense strength and proportions, known as physically strongest among the elemental spirits. As long as its connected to the earth, it has the capability to create earthquakes, shape the terrain, and swallow up enemies.

4:Wind/Air Elementals: Main Power/Element: Wind
Beings of stealth, these Elementals have the power to blend within air currents, making themselves invisible to the naked eye. They also have the power to shape currents of wind of small to epic proportions. They are very hard to capture and contain.

Wild Beasts

1: Chimera: Main Power/Element: Flame, Frost, and Lightning Magic
These beasts are highly dangerous, given they have three heads, usually one of a snake, goat, and lion. They are very fast, and physically strong. They also have magic on their side, which allows them to regenerate and also boost defenses. Their magical attacks include bursts of magical flame, frost, and lightning.

2: Manticore: Main Power/Element: Magic
Huge beast having the head of a human, the body of a lion, and a long, very sharp spiked tail. The spikes can be shot out and regenerated at quick speed. Most grow long leathery wings, which enable them flight, but not very graceful. They have a taste for blood, and can chew threw almost anything. Its skin is very tough, being able to resist many energy levels. It also has Illusion Magic which can allow it to create mirages, and things to throw off its victims.

3: Basilisk: Main Power/Element: Poison and Petrification Magic
Also known as Dragonians, these creatures are lizard like with 3 pairs of legs. Some stand on four, while using the other two for fighting, while others scurry about on all 6 legs. They have very toxic venom and acidic gastic juice, which they can spit up at opponents and prey alike. They also have Petrification Magic which allows them to turn to freeze things in a casing of stone with their eye sight. This process is slower, however, if eye contact is made, it is almost instant. Once incased in stone, the Basilisk will swallow the stone encasing whole, and allow the gastric juice to eat through the stone to an unsuspecting victim.

4: Hellhounds (Sons of Cerberus): Main Power/Element: Fire and Poison Magic
These are dogs of either two or three heads. They are very strong, but not very physically resistant as some other beasts are. However, they are almost totally resistant to Fire, Poison, and Spirit attacks. They also have the power to spew flame and poison acid from their mouths. They also have excellent tracking skills.

Half-Human / Mixed (Intelligent) Beasts

1: Gryphons/Griffins: Main Power/Element: Wind and Golden Magic
Gryphons are half eagle half lion creatures with wings that aid them in flight. They have very keen senses, are very adept flyers, and are extremely intelligent. They even can learn to communicate with people, by speaking, if around it long enough. They have two main abilities. One is the power of wind, which they can create large gusts comparable to the Aire, although not as good (also adds to flight power/speed). Their second is Golden Magic. They can use this like a combination of Light and Fire elements. Golden Magic is used to both burn and purify things. It can make a thousand old rusted, dull sword as good as new in a few moments of exposure, and also can be used to heal, and even eliminate darkness of many kinds. However, Golden Magic can also be blasted out in beams that can burn through even medium grade metals, having a lot of energy behind it.

2: Centaurs: Main Power/Element: Psychic Magic
Centaurs are half human, half house. They are very strong, and also capable of fast speeds once haven gotten a good start. They are also very good with almost any type of weapon, bows, swords, etc. However, despite their bruteness, they are also very knowledgeable. They are first very good teachers, able to teach the people who are said to be unteachable, and they also have some Psychic magic. With this, they can communicate telepathically, and also imbue weapons with said magic to boost effectiveness. They can also blast it outwards, however, this drains them, depending on age.

3: Satyrs: Main Power/Element: Nature Magic
Satyrs are half man half goat. They are very nature loving people, and have Nature Magic as a result. Usually using songs, they can manipulate plants, and even some animals to do what they want, usually making them grow more. With nature magic, they also have very good healing abilities, both of themselves and others. Physically, they are quite weak, however, they are very speedy for their lack of physical power. They especially have a tendency to be able to climb better than even humans, which is thought to stem from their goat half.

4: Sphinx: Main Power/Element: Sand and Luck Magic
Lower body of a lion or other cat, upper body of a human, or head, and sometimes have large eagle like wings. Sphinxes are extremely intelligent, and also very wise and mysterious. They love to tell riddles, which usually decide the fate of their prey. Physically, they are quite agile, and if having wings, are quite good flyers too. They have the power to control sand, and also have Luck Magic. With this, they can either hit the opponent, and cause their luck to decrease, as in Bad Luck, or they can simply increase their own luck, Good Luck. Or both....
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

Rep. : 2
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra?

Beast Mastery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Mastery   Beast Mastery I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm

((Add the imaged perhaps? Or is that too cluttered?))
Back to top Go down
The Order

The Order

Rep. : 4

Beast Mastery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Mastery   Beast Mastery I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:40 pm

((Patience is a Virtue...))

Visual Aid

Dragons

Western Dragon:
Beast Mastery Dragoneuropean

Eastern Dragon:
Beast Mastery Chinesedragon

Drake:
Beast Mastery Drake

Hydra:
Beast Mastery Hydra

Magical Birds:

Phoenix:
Beast Mastery Phoenix

Augurey:
Beast Mastery Augurey

Aire:
Beast Mastery Aire

Thunderbird:
Beast Mastery Thunderbird

Elementals

Fire Elemental:
Beast Mastery Fire_elemental

Water Elemental:
Beast Mastery Water_elemental

Earth Elemental:
Beast Mastery Earth_elemental

Wind / Air Elemental:
Beast Mastery Airelemental

Wild Beasts:

Chimera:
Beast Mastery Chimera

Manticore:
Beast Mastery Manticore

Basilisk:
Beast Mastery BasiliskDragonian

Hellhound:
Beast Mastery Hellhoundcerebrus

Intelligent Beasts

Gryphon:
Beast Mastery Gryphon

Centaur:
Beast Mastery Centaur

Satyr:
Beast Mastery Satyrs

Sphinx:
Beast Mastery Sphinx
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

Rep. : 2
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra?

Beast Mastery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Mastery   Beast Mastery I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:41 pm

((Yay. And you know Im bad at that >>; ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beast Mastery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Mastery   Beast Mastery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beast Mastery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Southwest :: The Order :: Central Order :: Aspect Details-
Jump to: