Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Extra Practice I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Extra Practice I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Extra Practice I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Extra Practice I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Extra Practice I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Extra Practice I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Extra Practice I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Extra Practice I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Extra Practice I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Extra Practice I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Extra Practice I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Extra Practice I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Extra Practice I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Extra Practice I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Extra Practice I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Extra Practice I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Extra Practice I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Extra Practice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra

Extra Practice Empty
PostSubject: Extra Practice   Extra Practice I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:14 am

((Please, unless otherwise stated, this is intended to be lone training.))

Kumi would walk into the hottest place in the realm. During her ranking exam with Skye, shed gotten weaker in an overly hot environment. So she wanted to train to overcome that.

Already just being in this environment made her fatigued. She sat down slowly, trying to keep her head from slowly spinning. She sat still for a minute, trying to calm herself down enough to train. She took a deep breath, and the superheated air caused her to cough and her head to pound. She took another breath, this one much slower.

Shed sit there and meditate for a few minutes, trying to balance out the heat with he natural born cool nature. She managed, with some effort, to relax enough to calm down and begin training.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

Extra Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Practice   Extra Practice I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:10 am

Kumi would start off by trying to form an orb of water. It was a significantly smaller or than she expected, and she exhaled loudly. Next, shed try to enlarge the orb. Whith a good deal of effort, she managed to take the orb from the size of a clementine to the size of a normal orange. She took a couple deep breaths before continuing and trying again.

After about an hour or maybe a bit more, Kumi had managed to get the orange-sized orb to about the size of a small cantaloupe. Kimi would pause for a bit, stretching. Her back was gunna get stiff from sitting too long. She decided to toss the orb into the flowing magma, to see how long it would last. The orb would spin rapidly once it touched the seering hot magma, and after about 10 seconds, would completely evaporate all at once. Shed need to work on that too.

Kumi laid down for a little bit now, making sure to relax and not push herself too hard. Yet.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

Extra Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Practice   Extra Practice I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:34 am

Kumi would sit up again after taking a quick rest. She formed another orb in her hands; this one the size of a tennis ball. She grunted as she attempted to double its size to that of a softball. When she finally accomplished that, she took a breather for a second.

When she was ready, she took a deep breath and focused on enlarging the softball sized orb to that of a small soccer ball. She panted and groaned for a long time, trying and trying and trying to get it to grow that big. When she finally succeeded, near an hour later, shed pant and notice that the water on the outside of the orb was evaporating. Sigh. She still had a good ways to go with this.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

Extra Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Practice   Extra Practice I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:26 pm

Kumi decided to try to add more water to the orb in attempt to counterbalance the water that was evaporating. She strained to enlarge the water orb, trying to keep it from all evaporating away as she expanded it. By the time she managed to make it large enough, she was panting heavily, and rather exhausted. The water orb was now about the size of what she would normally consider...well normal. Somewhere around the size of a basketball or a watermelon.

She fell backwards, and lay in her back for a while, trying to slow her labored breathing. As she did this, her orb of water semi-slowly would evaporate away. She lay there even after it was gone, her head pounding forcefully. Even with all her effort gone, at least she had gained endurance.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

Extra Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Practice   Extra Practice I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:44 pm

Kumi sat up slowly, her muscles getting tense. It had been a couple of hours shed been lying there.

She started back to form a ball of water in her hands. She managed to form a grapefruit sized ball much quicker than before. For this she was glad; it meant she was improving, if only enough to be less effected by the heat to be able to form a simple ball of water under intense heat.

This time, she tried to see how large she could make the ball of water. So she added more and more and more....
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

Extra Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Practice   Extra Practice I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:12 am

She managed to make the ball of water the size of a beach ball, before it blew up in her face. She could manage to still use her main element in such conditions, now with limited handicaps, but she needed a way to keep it that way. So she decided to try cooling down the water even more.

She held the globe of water between her hands, and tried to freeze it. As hard as she tried, she couldnt form ice in such extreme temperatures. It melted the instant it formed. Her water ball grew bigger as the ice melted back into water. The water wasnt evaporating as quickly, cause it was much cooler.

Kumi tried one more time to free as much of the now large water ball that she could. She struggled and strained, but she couldnt keep it frozen at all. She pushed herself as hard as she could... Then screamed.

Her head spun. Violently. She fell over, lying awkwardly on her side. Her large water globe rolled off and teetered on the edge of the magma. Kumi lie crumpled on the ground, shaking forcefully. She cried and moaned for a minute in pain. Then she started blacking out...
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Squall Ravenheart

Nation : Province of Keiz
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Optical, Navitas

Extra Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Practice   Extra Practice I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:21 am

He'd gone underground because he thought it would be a good oasis from the desert, but Squall quickly realized that this wasn't the case. It was even hotter and more arid than up there, and not to mention boiling with liquid magma. Honestly, who would want to go down here anyway?

He was just heading to leave when he felt something unnatural about the place. Why would there be a hint of water.. ice even, in a place like this? Looking around a bit more despite the damned heat, he saw a girl, crumpled on the ground. By the looks of it she was still alive, but would probably need help.

It really wasn't at all in his nature to do this. Maybe he expected some reward for it? Either way, something compelled him to lift her in his arms - she was surprisingly light - and flash off towards her guild. Clearly by her stature and clothing she was one of the Academy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Extra Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Practice   Extra Practice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extra Practice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Southwest :: Underground Scorcher-
Jump to: