Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 )

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

Rep. : 3
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra

I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) Empty
PostSubject: I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 )   I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:32 am

I sit on the ground, having cake of course, while waiting for an opponent. I'd finally convinced myself to just go ahead and pick a fight, but the moment I got here I regretted it. I shove another piece underneath my mask as Teal pats my arm to make me feel better. "Aa...Thanks Tealy. Well, I wasted my time coming here so I'm not gonna leave without having either kicked some ass or get my own kicked." The Pichu claps her paws and cheers me on. Both of us stay still for a minute, Teal with her paws still together and me in a dramatic pose. The pause doesn't last long as we quickly go back to eating our cake.
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Rep. : 1
Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 )   I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:41 am

*There would be a sound, as I appeared near Sadi looking at her, and the surrounding area*

"Hello there.....nice place to have a fight....I won't have to worry about destroying anything that I would have to rebuild..."

*I would say, as Kujo-ku suddenly swept around me in an aura*

"So, you wanna spar?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Divinity

PostSubject: Re: I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 )   I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:42 am

((FFFFFFFFFF- .... *lurks away*))
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 )   I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:48 am

(if you want it that bad Lu, I'm glad to give it up....)
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 )   I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:49 am

((Now that I think bout it, you and I never did finish that one fight Lulu.))

My ears twitch as the person arrives and I make a sound of amusement at her statement. "That's exactly why I chose this place. I would also love a spar." I stand, taking note of the strange flame type aura around her and keep my distance. "Tealy, take the cake and get somewhere safe, kk." The Pichu nods, looking a bit terrified of my challenger, before taking the cake and getting the hell outta dodge. I pull my spear from my bag, twirling it idly. "So, can I ask who you are first?"
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 )   I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:52 am

"Of course....I'm Chizuni Shiku....of the Village Hidden in the Swamps....glad to meet you, Miss....?"

*I would bow, than stand, asking and waiting*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 )   I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:58 am

"Sadira Dakini. Delivery girl. From bombs to birthday gifts, I deliver em all," I say while bowing politely. "Well, now that pleasantries are over. Let's get down to business eh?" Instead of charging headfirst into battle, I decide to take a more cautious approach. My spear ignites and I slash the air, sending a wave of flames towards Chizuni.
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 )   I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:13 am

"Sounds good to me..."

*I would say, as I watched Sadi blast flames in my direction. Deciding I wanted her to figure out what Kujo-ku was the hard way, I would dodge easily out of the way, as I then blasted towards her, sealing. The earth would tremble under us, as suddenly, the ground became very mucky around the whole area, as trees grew up with vegetation, as the area was basically turned into a small swamp of sorts. I would continue to race towards Sadi, as suddenly water and muck erupted around her, changing into long razor shape needles that tried to impale her from all sides. As this happened, I would continued towards her, not stopping to watch*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 )   I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:37 pm

I look a bit surprised at the sudden plantlife, but don't focus on it very long. As the muck and whatnot shoots up, I jump up myself, sending a Pandora's warp box into my path. I enter the portal an instant before the box is impaled by the needles. The box's twin appears high in the sky and I fall from it. My wolf features fade a little as go back to stage 1 only to grow wings as I change into my Tengu form. I grit my teeth behind my mask. That was quite unexpected. I whistle and a brown glowing ball appears next to me. The orb shapes itself into a Raggiana Bird of Paradise. It squawks once before flying away, a furious sandstorm trailing behind it.
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 )   I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:44 pm

"Oh, one who knows how to teleport...."

*I would say, stopping, as I watch Sadi up above. However, in the next second, I was gone, and I would suddenly appear above Sadi, and as I do, there would be a sudden extremely loud hissing, as I thrust out each arm. From my sleeves rush out a whole bunch of snakes, lots of them, as they all slither towards Sadi in the air, trying to bite, and choke, and poison her. As this happens, from below more needles of muck and water are fired towards Sadi, trying to impale her*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 )   I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:13 pm

As the attacks come from below and above, the wind around me picks up, forming a spherical shape. Sand continues to be pulled into the barrier, forming a shield against the snakes, needles, and my next attack. The storm also begins to rage harder and small sparks appear randomly due to the friction of the sand and other debris. "Exploding wind fiasco~!" At my command, the sparks suddenly erupt, creating a chain reaction of explosions throughout the storm. My barrier takes damage every now and then, but just continues to be rebuilt with more sand.
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 )   I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:23 pm

*As the explosion broke out, I would teleport out of the way, the Kujo-ku aura around me expanding and decaying any that would try to harm me, as I then appeared a little lower from the sphere*

"No more Mr. Nice guy....now I'm going to let you have it...."

*I would say, as I then stretched out my hands, as I took on Kujo-ku Body, transforming my body into it, as suddenly large amounts of Kujo-ku burst towards the Sand encased Sadi, and as it did, it would start to Decay right through the sand, and on through the wind, and into Sadi. The Kujo-ku would also spread all around the sphere, trying to corner her, as I kept my eye on the surroundings incase she escaped*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 )   I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:25 pm

I narrow my eyes as the aura's abilities are revealed. "It's funny you say "No more Mr. Nice Guy" since you weren't a mister to begin with..." Not being one to want an early grave, I warp out of the sphere, causing it to fall apart, and reappear above the clouds. I tap my chin in thought. This...This could be problematic. My explosions, or hell any energy, would just be eaten away at. I mentally sigh. "No matter. I'll figure something out. In the meantime..." I pull 6 ! boxes from my bag and throw them down at Chizuni, the strings unwinding from around the boxes. They stop at the place they're connected to on the lid and I yank back on them to open the boxes and release whatever's inside.

((The numbers' meanings are in my weapons list.))
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 )   I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:25 pm

The member 'Sadi D' has done the following action : /dice

'Chances (6-sided)' : 2, 5, 4, 2, 1, 4
Back to top Go down
https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 )   I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:41 pm

(sorry for the wait)

*As the boxes appeared, I would wave my hand, causing a large sphere of Kujo-ku to appear that would surround the boxes and whatever came out of them, as then the sphere became made of Katai-ku, and as it did, it would suddenly shrink in size, as all the contents, including the boxes were decayed away via contact with the Katai-ku. As this happened, I would teleport closer to Sadi, still keeping below her, as I motioned towards her, as the aura of Kujo-ku suddenly brightened a bit, as it did, a large amount of Kitai-ku was given off, as it started to surround Sadi, trying to totally surround her, and decay her into nothingness. It would quickly do this too, as it was Kujo-ku in gas form, however, still had all the properties of Kujo-ku in that Sadi wouldn't be there very much longer unless she did something about it*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 )   I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:13 pm

((I guess it's my turn to apologize. I was having a bit of writer's block.))

I growl as my boxes are reduced to nothing. 'Fuuuuck. That didn't go as expected. New plan.' The moment I see Chizuni appear beneath me, I launch from the clouds and fly higher away from the gas. "This could be problematic...Oi! I'd appreciate it if you would stop trying to erase me~!" I joke despite the fact that my mind is running a mile a minute trying to find a way to combat this.
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 )   I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:23 am

*I would just smile despite Sadi's joking request, as I then had a sudden idea. I would point towards the clouds, as a bolt of Raitai-ku, Kujo-ku in a lightning like form, would blast from my hand, hitting the near by clouds, as they suddenly started to turn from puffy and white to dark green. Using the Corruption powers of the Kujo-ku and friends, I would suddenly create Kuju-Kumo, or Kujo-ku Storm Clouds, which would harbor both Raitai-ku (lightning form), Ekitai-ku (liquid form), and Kitai-ku (gas form). As the sky was now covered with these Kujo-Kumo, they would start to rain down Ekitai-ku towards her in torrents of droplets, each with the power of empathy to decay anything they touched away. The battle field had just gotten that much more dangerous, as even the ground below was starting to now be decayed away, as the torrent of drops would eventually reach it as well, it would seem as though nothing would escape this Kujo-Kumo. I would continue to float there, watching as Sadi struggled to come up with something. I was starting to get board by all this, as I sighed, floating there with my arm holding up my head, still in Kujo-ku Body form*

((Its fine....I figured you were trying to figure something out))
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 )   I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:12 am

((Yeah...I can't imagine this being fun for you since I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. (/;ΔWink/ ))
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 )   I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:18 pm

((Lol, its not that bad....I've never fought you before, and I need practice with Chizu anyways.....XD ))
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 )   I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:06 am

((Well, if you feel like it, I could attempt to continue with this...prolly kill Sadi in the process...))
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 )   I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:25 am

((Go for it....I doubt you'll die though.... XD ))
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 )   I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:38 am

With crazy decay stuff surrounding me, I begin drawing from Bennu-sama's chakra as well. My claws glow with energy, but I don't use it to fend off the ekitai-ku. Instead, I slash through the air around me, tearing away the fabric of this dimension and replacing it with another for the multiple -ku to be pulled into. Temporarily shielded, I turn towards Chizuni. Since running away was not accomplishing anything, time for another tactic. I narrow my eyes a bit, slightly offended by the bored look on her face. "Aa...I was trynta avoid doing that..." A different colored energy forms in my hand as the created dimension around me begins to shrink. 'If this all decay, there's only one thing I can think of to use.' With that, I recklessly charge from underneath my protection towards Chizuni. A layer of Bennu-sama's chakra surrounds me as I'd rather sacrifice that over my skin. The energy held in my hand shapes itself into a spear of life. Somewhere, in the back of my mind, the incredibly stupid alert's cry was going unheard.
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 )   I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:25 am

"Attacking now are we.....?"

*I would say, as I watched what Sadi was doing. My bored look was quickly replaced by a sinister smile*

"Maybe this will be fun...."

*I would say, as I held my arms up, and then thrusted them towards Sadi. Immediately, a large flash of green light illuminated the entire field, as a streaks of Raitai-ku (lightning form) surged towards Sadi's location, trying to illimate her shield, and bring her down too, if at all possible. The winds would also start to pick up, as more and more torrents of Ekitai-ku (liquid form) in the form of rain came down unlike any other rainstorm before. It was looking grim for Sadi, very grim.....*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 )   I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Demand Satisfaction! (Rank 3 or higher please :3 )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northwest :: The Ashlands-
Jump to: