Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Looking for Someone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra

Looking for Someone Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Someone   Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:51 pm

((Squall only please))

Kumi would have been wandering around Escellsia for a while, looking for the mysterious man who'd helped her. She still fuddled with the feather between her fingers.

Shed managed to walk into a place shed never been to before. Looking around, shed notice the large pond of strange golden water. She approached it, oddly curious. She reached her hand towards it, letting liquid gold water pour through her fingers. It feel cool, refreshing...

Still a bit roughed up from her training, shed throw some of the water on her face, trying to clean up a bit. Plus, it felt good... really good... She scotched closer to the water, swinging her legs over and letting her feet dangle in its cool golden depths.

Perhaps this place was good. Perhaps, it'd refresh her enough to continue training again. She hadnt expected that for a while. Perhaps... a very slight bit of hope... shed manage to find that mysterious stranger she was looking for in a place as secluded as this.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone   Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:45 am

Kumi would lean back and lie on the shore, her feet kicking in the water. She sighed, holding the feather above her so she could look at it with the sunlight shining through it. She twirled it in her fingers beginning to fantasize about the person whod have left it behind. She then sat up, shaking her head back and forth, trying to knock the illusions out of her head. She looked out at the horizon, wondering if shed ever find him...

((You can tell Im not patient enough xD))
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Squall Ravenheart

Nation : Province of Keiz
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Optical, Navitas

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone   Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:29 am

The first place Squall immediately went was the Golden Lake, almost running towards it, but more walking, and fell to his knees at the base of it, taking off his hat and washing his face, even drinking some, trying to get the odd sensations calm in his body. It didn't take energetic internal change very well.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone   Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:49 am

She stared as the strange man walked into her relaxing space. She couldnt help but find something about him...odd. She went back to looking at her feather for a bit. Then something clicked in her head; she looked back at the man as he splashed the golden water on his face. She stood up and walked towards him, slowly... feather held tightly in her hands behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone   Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:53 am

Now fully refreshed, Squall leaned back, hat still off, letting himself take in the peacefulness in this area. He wasn't even using his eyes to sense others' energy at this point, all he wanted to do was get back in tune with his body after the exam...
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone   Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:56 am

She would stand and watch him intently, from a short distance away. She didnt want to encroach on him while he was trying to... well he was so oblivious to her, she assumed he had to be trying to relax in some way. She slowly move closer, until she was standing right behind him and observing him carefully.
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone   Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:59 am

"May I help you..."

He'd sensed her since she began moving closer towards him, yet still wanted to just be as he was. He'd allowed her to come this far, now it was time for *sigh* pointless dialogue.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone   Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:01 am

She was taken aback when he started speaking, not expecting him to already be that fully aware of her presence. She would jump slightly, squeaking in shock. She clutched her feather to her chest; heart pounding as her mind raced with what to say.
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone   Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:04 am

Squall leaned back, arms folded behind his head. It didn't matter much to him if she said anything or just stood there, even walked away. There was no connection, despite recognizing her as the girl he earlier rescued. Even so, he rationalized, that was only situational.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone   Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:06 am

Kumi felt the awkward silence fall between the two, and she struggled to spit out the words to answer he question.

"W-w-would this...f-f-feather...happen to be yo-o-o-urs?" She almost choked on the words as she spoke them, more out of nerves than anything else. "I-i-f so... Id like to thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone   Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:11 am

"Yes.. it's mine. If you'd like to thank me then you'd better do so..."

He still laid in his spot, unmoving, eyes barely open, but looking at her as she spoke. What was it with her and her timidness?
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone   Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:17 am

She fell down to her knees beside him, rather exasperated. She didnt look at him, instead looking at the feather in her hands.

"T-thank you."

She kinda felt uncomfortable being this close to him; like as if she needed to back off and give him more room. But some small part of her didnt want to move... instead wanted to be close to her rescuer...
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone   Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:20 am

He looked at her, observing her every movement, her nature and how she responded. He even kept track of her energy flow, seeing how it reacted. Finally he closed his eyes, and seemed to scoot a bit closer to her. Why not..

"No problem."
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone   Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:43 am

She tried to resist the urge to embrace him, feeling as if he would back away from her completely if she did so. She forced herself to look at him, feeling his eyes watching her. She shook slightly, both from trying to resist her desire to hug him in appreciation, and from having forced herself to meet his gaze. She bit her lip... trying not to do anything hed disapprove of.
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone   Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:55 am

He could feel her react now; her energy was everywhere. She was getting far too excited over nothing, really.. He still didn't care what she did even now, he just wished that her instability could be eased. It was really starting to make his own energy react, and in his fragile state that wasn't a good thing..
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone   Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:03 am

She took deep breaths, trying to calm herself. As she eventually managed to do so, shed slowly slide her head into his lap...
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone   Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:26 pm

She was certainly calmer now.. he sort of let her do as she wished, unsure what to do or say in response. If this was how she was thanking him then he accepted it, though didn't choose to do anything on his own in response.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone   Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:37 pm

She laid there calmly for a while, afraid to do much else... he seemed fine with this, but she wasnt sure what else hed be fine with. The longer she lay there though, the harder she had to fight to get those stubborn little daydreaming fantasies out of her head. It was about now that she cursed her innocent nature for giving her such thoughts. She curled up almost into the fetal position, head still in his lap, as she struggled inside her head...
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone   Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:16 pm

"Relax."

The buzzing in her head adversely affected him.. he'd much rather someone be at ease than confused as to what to do in certain situations. She was overthinking the situation, and in doing so made her energy wild again. He closed his eyes and did his best to relax while she did what she had to do.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone   Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:22 pm

Shed fight to calm herself again, squinting her eyes shut tightly in the process. She reached out a hand, not paying much attention to it as she was so focused on being calm. Her hand would gently stroke along his clothes, fingers idly playing with all the buckles and such.
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone   Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:32 pm

Eyes still closed, he took the rustling of his clothing and occasional jingle of his buckled as part of the background, trying to meditate himself. It certainly was odd to try meditation while another was right there next to, and resting on, himself, but this was really the only way to go about things. If he told her to stop then her energy would go mad again, yet if he approved of her actions then she'd no doubt take things the wrong way. So, he idly allowed her to do as she did, trying to meditate himself.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone   Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:48 pm

She realized she was playing with the buckles on his clothes and quickly dropped her hand; blushing as she tried to hide her face in embarrassment. Her arm still rested on top of him; it felt awkward to her there but yet she didnt really want to move it yet. She looked up at him, eyes wide with concern that she may have done something wrong. Instead she notices him meditating, and almost feeling ignored, drops her head back in his lap to silently sulk.
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone   Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:11 pm

He opened an eye to her, noticing the slight change in her emotion. Sighing, he slowly rested his hand on top of hers. Why, he wasn't too sure.. perhaps he actually felt something for her own well-being.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone   Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:26 pm

She felt his hand on top of hers and she instantly flushed; heart beating faster. She did her best to remain calm, not wanting him to notice her reaction. Maybe he could feel her lightly squeeze his hand...
Back to top Go down
Squall Ravenheart
Squall Ravenheart

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone   Looking for Someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:36 pm

It was soft - he could even tell from his gloved hand how soft Kumi's skin was to the touch. He felt the slight squeeze, noting it at least, and closed his eye once more to return to his meditation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone   Looking for Someone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Someone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Southwest :: Golden Lake-
Jump to: