Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Hilden wishes to train

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hilden Alderon
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Hilden Alderon

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chi, Navitas, Soulforce

Hilden wishes to train Empty
PostSubject: Hilden wishes to train   Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:01 pm

*Hilden would land putting his jetpack he flew here with on standby and would have his soulforce to shape a chair which he would sit in while he did his fast weapon check up disassembling the guns at a rapid rate with perfected military training in a flat time of 10 seconds per gun while he waited to see if someone would walk by hoping to find a spar partner*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Hilden wishes to train   Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm

*Thunder would boom overhead, as a stream of Lightning would hit the ground behind Hildens chair, as then the lightning would form into my body, which would exit Sky Form*

Hello there...
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden wishes to train   Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:11 pm

*Hilden would get up with soulforce returning within him and put his guns away* "greetings and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden wishes to train   Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:17 pm

Falx....Kento...and you...?

*I would add the last name oddly, as even I knew little about it*

Are you wanting a spar....?

*I would say, taking a stance, my hand on Zekko, as I waited for his movement if thats what he wanted*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden wishes to train   Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:21 pm

*Hilden would nod* "i am called Hilden Alderon and yes i would" *Hilden would say drawing his katana in one hand and activating his jetpack floating 3 inches off the ground*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden wishes to train   Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:27 pm

Guess I'll start then....

*I would say, as I activated the Shrewish Raikogan and also making my nervous system suddenly 3x in size, and strength. I would simply vanish, becoming a blur of motion that would be untrackable by the naked eye. After less than a second, there would be a crackling, chirping noise, as I suddenly appeared behind Hilden, a Raikiri in my hand, as the lightning from it would blast out in arcs of current, aimed for Hilden back, and jet pack, trying to diable it, as I then vanished and appeared a few more yards away, watching Hilden with ditermination in my eyes, as I tracked him*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden wishes to train   Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:29 pm

*Hilden would jet upwards to dodge the lightning strike to his jetpack leaving a long soulforce whip in Falx's path in attempt to get it to latch onto Falx in a whip snap motion, Hilden then looped in the air and would draw his katana with one hand the one without the soulforce whip and merely fly by slicing at falx*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden wishes to train   Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:33 pm

*As I vanished backwards, I would avoid the whip, as I then vanished again, appearing above Hilden this time, as I would aim a Raikiri punch towards his back, which was wide open. As I did this, my body would be covered by the crackling lightning to prevent coutermeasures*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden wishes to train   Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:37 pm

*Hilden would immediately activate his plasma barrier which would severely burn Falx's fist with the punch and the lightning would just power the plasma barrier even more to worsen the burning, next Hilden would if his jetpack was saved from it would jet to above Falx and make fire shots rain down from the sky in a rapid barrage of flame. and if the jetpack was disabled he would fall to the ground with a crash but use his solidified astral energy to act as a slide angling it so he takes minimal falling damage then shoot a barrage of fire at Falx*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden wishes to train   Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:54 pm

*Since the lightning was around my entire body, and especially focused around my arm and hand, the plasma would not burn through the lightning, and since the lightning was focused and vibrating so fast, it would cut through the barrier of plasma, and effectivally hit the jet back, breaking through it with the force of the punch, as the lightning kept the plasma at bay from my body. Being that the jet pack was damaged, Hilden would be forced to fall, as I then vanished again. As Hilden would shoot barrage of flames at wherever I was before, I would suddenly appear behind him, as suddenly, long roots shot up around his legs, as also a sudden tornado would start to spin around Hilden, and as it did, it would bring freezing temperatures around him, trying to take him into hyperthermia, as even ice shards formed in the tornado, trying to slice him too. The Tornado would also keep any flames from being blasted towards me*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden wishes to train   Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:05 pm

*Hilden would once Falx appeared behind him dash away to dodge the vines and escape before the tornado formed leaving a trail of fire that would soon catch within the tornado and since air fuels a fire the tornado would soon become a fiery tornado which the fire part hilden controlled and would be moved towards Falx. Hilden then would pull out his assault rifle and unleash a rapid spray at Falx's area aimed at the legs, arms and head*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden wishes to train   Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:14 pm

*I would snap my finger, as the tornado suddenly started to spin in the opposite direction, now pulling the flames into itself, and suffocating them in the middle, as the flames went out. The freezing aura that was in the tornado would also help with this. As I was always tracking Hilden, the moment he pulled out the gun, I would wave my hand in front of me, as the lightning would return around my body again, as a magnetic field was suddenly created around me, with the lightning aura only strengthening it, as all the bullets, would get near me, they would be thrown back twice as fast towards Hilden, probably hitting him as fast as they were going. Now, as Hilden had stopped again to shoot, more roots grew up around his legs, this time faster, and getting a firm grasp, as I would vanish again, and I would appear above Hilden again, the magnetic field and lightning aura still around me, as I aimed a solid slice with Zekko towards the top of Hilden's head, trying to slice it open, as lightning would also be vibrating along the blade, it would cut through harder materials. As the roots would probably have anchored Hilden, and since I was moving quite fast, this would probably hit Hilden before he had a chance to block, or untangle from the roots, which were veyr thick, and regenerative too*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden wishes to train   Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:24 pm

*Hilden would not let up and put the gun away while leaping back not giving the roots a chance to grab onto his legs and as for the bullets they would clang off Hilden's skin revealing it's metal skin on him which with what hilden saw could be a bad thing*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden wishes to train   Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:24 pm

Metal...?

*I would say couriously. It would be good to keep note of that. As I would land, Zekko would be slashed through the ground, causing a small explosion from the force of the lightning. I would then look towards Hilden, facing him, as I made a few seals. Instantly, Nimbus would begin to form around me, as I then vanished again, and the Nimbus with me, I would then suddenly appear coming in at Hilden at a diagonal angle, as the Nimbus would suddenly become a large wall, which would fall towards Hilden, trying to crush him. I would be on the other side of the wall, like I was riding it somehow, as I held Zekko at the ready*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden wishes to train   Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:00 pm

(any of it at all lightning based?)
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden wishes to train   Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:59 pm

(Nimbus is Water and Lightning fused together, unseparatible, with the water in vapor form to create a kinda like cloud.....however, its totally solid, very resistant, and yes, if you touch it, you'll be hit by quite a few volts....so part lightning based....yet lightning is still fused unseparateable from the water...answer your question?)
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden wishes to train   Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:39 pm

(yeah)
*Hilden would roll out of the way of the wall of nimbus and take his ruined jetpack off with the fuel still inside he would throw it below the wall sending a fireshot at it which would cause it to ignite the fuel within and explode with hilden far enough that the shockwaves would propell him away without harming him much but probably harm Falx if he remained within the explosion radius*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden wishes to train   Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:53 pm

*As the wall came down, it would make a small dome, and being it was totally solid and very hard, and not to mention rather resistant to heat, it would contain the explosion quite nicely, as I then waved my hand outwards. As I did, the area all around Hilden and me would be filled with purple feathers. Also, as they appeared, Hilden would start to feel increasingly tired and heavy, as though he had been fighting much longer than he really had been. This would continue to increase, as well as the damage and all of that would add to it. This would all add, as time went on, so that eventually, Hilden would move closer and closer to falling asleep. However, to make sure it stayed that way, I would motion towards Hilden, as mulitpule lightning bolts fell suddenly from the sky, trying to hit Hilden, as also many bolts would be shot out from the Nimbus, trying to hit Hilden from another angle. As this happened, large walls of wood would suddenly be shot out of the ground, blocking Hilden's escape backwards, and to the sides away from me and the Nimbus. As they appeared, long twisted branches shot out, trying to wrap around Hilden much faster than normal. As this happened, I would continue to watch Hilden*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden wishes to train   Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:56 am

*Hilden would be able to escape the attack just intime by lighting the fire pillars ablaze weakening them then smashing through them to escape the lightning bolts then he would shout out knowing he could not last and not knowing Falx had healing potential* "you win!" *while still holding aware of his surroundings*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden wishes to train   Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:56 pm

((Falx....not have healing powers...? AHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH........ lol!
Your a funny one...))

*I would snap my fingers, as the wood, lightning and Nimbus all vanished*

Nice job....you put up quite a fight....

*I would say, as I walked over to Hilden*

Are you injured at all....?

*I would say, as I held up my hand, which was covered in green very bubbly energy*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden wishes to train   Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:48 pm

"i will be fine but now i need to pay for a new jetpack" *he said referring to his now busted jetpack*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden wishes to train   Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:10 am

Jetpack....well, at least let me fix that....

*I would say, as I held out my hand, and through megnetic and electrical manipulation, the jetpack would float over to me, as the metal that was twisted and bent up would suddenly be smoothed over, and seal together again, becoming good as new*

There you go....anything else you want help with...?
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden wishes to train   Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:12 am

"let me do some tests but other than that i'm good" *he would put on the jetpack then activate and disengage the plasma barrier then jet upwards then to all directions as a test then land* "jetpacks good but perhaps you could be my sensai perhaps and teach me in combat" *hilden would say amazed by falx's combat expertise*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden wishes to train   Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:24 am

Um....well, I've never done something like that....but I sure will try....

*I would admit, wondering if I was really that good*

What you wanna learn about....?
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden wishes to train   Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:25 am

"ways to use my combat to better uses possibly?" *hilden would say after thinking for a moment*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hilden wishes to train   Hilden wishes to train I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hilden wishes to train
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next