Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Hilden's ranking exam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hilden Alderon
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Hilden Alderon

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chi, Navitas, Soulforce

Hilden's ranking exam Empty
PostSubject: Hilden's ranking exam   Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:05 pm

*Hilden would wait int he ranking chamber for someone to rank him in combat. Although he would wait patiently he did wish to rank soon*
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's ranking exam   Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:15 pm

*A medium build man would walk into the room where Hilden appeared, bearing 3rd Rank Hilden's ranking exam Grey5*

Hello there, I will be your proctor to day, your test today will consist of you sparring against me. Your goal, will be to acquire this.

*He held out a small square piece of metal that was connected to a chain around his neck*

Take it from me, and the exam is over....begin

*The man would then take a stance, ready for Hildens move*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's ranking exam   Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:19 pm

*Hilden would charge and summon his soulforce as a long snakelike object and whip it at the academy member he would also activate his demon magic and create an illusion of multiple of this attack that would do nothing really but possibly fool him. Hilden would during this activate his jetpack and jet towards the academy member*
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's ranking exam   Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:24 pm

*As Hilden began by shooting a long whip of whatever substance, the man would cross his arms, as a solid block of stone rose up, blocking the whip dead, as the man continued to stand there, not seeming to mind the other illusion ones. As Hilden then shot towards him, the man would take a step forwards, as four spikes pillars of earth would rise out of the ground right in front of Hilden. He would then resume his original stance and wait*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's ranking exam   Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:27 pm

*hilden would dodge weaving through the pillars of earth and draw his katana and fly by the proctor using his blade technique slashing three times at once in attempt to slice the cube off of the chain around his neck then swerve and twist to catch it with his free hand*

(just for reference at what rank level are you fighting at power wise?)
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's ranking exam   Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:31 pm

(As stated above, 3rd rank)

*As Hilden came flying by, the man would suddenly fall at the last minute, taking a low, almost like a leg sweeping stance, as the slashes were avoided easily. As Hilden then flew by, the man would point at Hildens back, as a ball of yellow light would blast from his fingers towards Hildens back. More spiked pillars would erupt from the ground all in front of Hilden, as the man took his stance again*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's ranking exam   Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:41 pm

*Hilden would weave through the pillars and looped high as he shot a solidified astral energy whip around a piece of rock then used his jetpack momentum to slam the pillar onto the academy member in attempt to daze him*

(correct me if i'm wrong but with the rank difference doesnt that mean every hit you do is certain to hit and all attempts are bound to fail no matter what? or are you fighting at lower skill than 3rd rank to make it a challenge yet not an impossible challenge)
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's ranking exam   Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:02 pm

(Does that mean if you fight Skye, Skelette, or Ezekiel mean that all of their attacks are automatically going to hit? No. You have just as fair of a chance. Its not like I'm going to autohit you ever post. And the same should go with you, since I am at a higher level my attacks have a better potential to hit and cause damage. Doesn't mean you absolutely can't avoid them.)

*As the rock came sailing towards the man, he would take a rooted stance, as he forward punched the rock, causing it to become small pebbles which would crumble and form around him, in a shield like form, as the ball of light hit the other pillars, causing an explosion. This would create a large area of dust to rise up on the field, covering Hilden's vision. As this happened, there would be a sound of small objects flying threw the air, as all the pebbles would come flying at Hilden from every direction. As they did, there would also be a sound of cracking rock, as a pillar came from directly under Hilden at the same time, trying to knock the wind out of him*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's ranking exam   Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:11 pm

(ok i guess i was still thinking as if it was the ves admins there for a sec. sorry)

*once the land was clouded with dust Hilden would jetpack through while the dust would cloud probably both peoples visions and use that time to fly through with the astral energy whip sweeping the ground which even if he did not be able to see it would sweep enough of the area to strike the feet of the proctor. As for the pebbles afterwards they would simply clang off Hilden's thick metal skin but the rock spire would be avoided by weaving around it*
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's ranking exam   Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:20 pm

(Hum...yeah)

*As Hilden avoided the pillar of earth, he would suddenly feel a very hard tug at his feet, as the man was now standing there, as he would have grabbed Hilden's feet. As he did, a large amount of frost and ice would be around his hand and Hilden's legs and feet, as the frost started to climb up through Hilden's body, freezing him slowly. As this continued, the man would use Hilden's flying momentuem, to swing him around, and send him flying towards a large wall of earth with spikes covering it. The man would let go with solid aim, as a large gust of wind would suddenly blow, bashing Hilden in the direction of the spikes, as the frost continued to climb through his body. The man would continue to stand there watching Hilden*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's ranking exam   Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:28 pm

*while he was freezing he would concentrate creating flames on that leg but only enough to melt the ice and heat the steel skin up yet not harm Hilden and when thrown Hilden would do a midair recover and with the thrown momentum still in him he would shoot with his jetpack away from the spikes and since the proctor would not have done anything about the astral force whip it would have attached to his leg and yanked on it attached to his soul with his astral force. with that done Hilden would take the proctor for a spin yanking him along for the flight then snap the whip sending him flying forward past hilden using this chance to yank and grab at the cube around his neck*
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's ranking exam   Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:28 pm

(Thought you said the whip was sweeping the ground?)

*As the Hilden started to pull on the whip, he would be suddenly struggling against the entire pillar, as the mans feet were now suddenly formed into earth and molded with it, meaning he was going no where. However, as Hilden pulled, there would be a pulse around the man, as suddenly a large force of what seemed to be some sort of lightning pulse would shot across the whip, aimed at Hilden, trying to break his connection, and also send him spinning silly. As Hilden also was now between the wall spikes and the man, the man would flick his finger, as all the spike suddenly shot towards Hilden trying to impale him*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's ranking exam   Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:58 am

(yeah but you didn't say you did anything to dodge it so....)

*Hilden would avoid the lightning by letting go of his end but leaving it still attached and grabbing with the other hand once the lightning was through as for the spikes Hilden quickly rocketted out of the way of them and began rocketing around the proctor around and around as the whip would be wrapping around the proctor, once the whip was wrapped around Hilden would snatch the cube while the whip was tied up around the proctor.*

(just so you know even if i word it like this it isn't an autohit it is just what hilden does or attempts)
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's ranking exam   Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:32 am

(Understood)

*As Hilden grabbed on to the whip again, the pulse would be continuing through the whip continually, since it was still around the man. Thus, when Hilden grabbed it, he would be hit with the blast of lightning pulses which were going through the whip, hitting him, and spinning him silly. However, after that, either way if Hilden continued wrapping him or not, the man would vanish, as where he was was just another small section of pillar of earth. He would now be on the ground, free of the whip, as he looked up at Hilden*

Last change. Last move. Last time to impress me.

*The man would then bring his hands down, as suddenly, large rocks, bolders, would come raining down from the ceiling, trying to hit Hilden, and knock him out, or crush him. The man would then wait*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's ranking exam   Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:09 pm

*Hilden would channel his pyro's flame elemental magic through his jetpack to amplify the jet's therefore advancing his speed he would then with rapid speed jet towards the proctor creating 10 illusions of himself in total all firing their assault rifles with one hand around the area of the proctor but not at. This would probably limit his movement in the area lest he risk being hit by rapid spray of bullets.*

*In the second hand he would appear to hold his katana in hand all slashing at the proctor's neck aimed for the chain and not his actual neck but in truth that was an illusion, his hand was actually empty handed and going to grab the cube he was told to try and grab. As a bonus to make it harder he would even have his s type astral force form a cloud of hands reaching to the cube at all angles but the hands were made sure to not interfere with any of the other hands's paths.*
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's ranking exam   Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:01 pm

*As Hilden made his way towards the man, he would hold out his hand, as suddenly, a huge tornado suddenly started to spin around him, pulling Hilden away from him, as the tornado spun in such a way that it sent violent winds in all directions instead of pulling everything in. As such, the illusions would have no effect, and also Hilden himself would be blown off course, or just reduced to flying in place, since the winds were so strong. As the winds continued then, eventually Hilden's jetpack would either overload, or run out of gas, as the tornado ceased, and revealed that the man wasn't even there any more. After Hilden would realize this, he would hear a small whisper in his ear, as only the mouth of the man appeared out of the air next to his ear*

You need some work. 6th rank.

*With that, the mouth and voice vanished, leaving Hilden alone, as he might then notice that the chain and cube were resting at his feet, where it had fell after the tornado had ceased*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's ranking exam   Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:08 pm

*hilden would use his jetpack to lower to the ground and upon being pulled into the tornado he would stab his katana within the ground and use the stabbed in katana as anchor and hold on to avoid being pulled in letting his jetpack take a rest while he held onto the katana, after the tornado was gone he would stand up yanking the katana from the ground then would pick up the cube and chain pocketing it as a momento to remind him that he was on his way to becoming who he was before coming here*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's ranking exam   Hilden's ranking exam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hilden's ranking exam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: East - Escalus :: The Academy :: South Chamber :: Ranking Chamber-
Jump to: