Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

watching the sunset(here ripper)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna
Civilian :: Non-Fighter
Luna

Rep. : 0

watching the sunset(here ripper) Empty
PostSubject: watching the sunset(here ripper)   watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:39 pm

luna smiled as her tail swayed and she played with a flower next to her, she yawned and her eyes twiched as she stood up to see the sunset better
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Kyle Ripper

Rep. : 3
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Grim Reaper (True form) Human (other)

PostSubject: Re: watching the sunset(here ripper)   watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:59 pm

"Death come's to you." Ripper said as he absorbed two evil soul's. "They sure are starting to taste better." Ripper said happily as he just finish another job.

"Hmm I wonder if there's a good view of the sunset near here?" Ripper thought out loud as he made his way up a near by hill. It was weird why two evil soul's where near the Hill of new life, actually it wasn't Ripper knew they wanted to try and redeam themselves but he could see that they would most likely do evil once again.

As he walked up the hell in his true form he noticed a young cat like woman standing up looking at the sunset. Since Ripper had the feather given to him strapped to his arm he had his flesh. He look around his early 20's with his flesh.

As he walked up behind the cat like woman he couldn't help but see her pure soul. Ripper smiled, it looked like there was one more person who'd get their choice to be reborn or go to God. "Hey there." Ripper said in a calm and kind tone.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: watching the sunset(here ripper)   watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:06 pm

luna turned calmly, having already heard the man coming. she looked at him and smiled "hello sir" she said turning all the way to face him "may i help you?" she asked kindly. if he had been human, she would have ran hand hide by now, but she could tell there was something differnt about him.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: watching the sunset(here ripper)   watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:14 pm

Ripper smiled at the kind greeting. "Wow I've never been called sir before." Ripper told the cat like woman in a kind and gentle way. Ripper's white wing's soon showed them selves as he moved in closer towards the woman."You know I don't think I've ever seen such a beautiful sunset in all my life...nor have I seen such a beautiful woman looking at one with me." Ripper complimented as he extended his hand towards her.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: watching the sunset(here ripper)   watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:23 pm

luna blushed and giggled "well thank you sir, and i must say your the most hansom angel ive ever met" she smiled placing her hand in his still blushing, her ears moving around slightly
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: watching the sunset(here ripper)   watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:35 pm

Ripper smiled. "May I ask your name? Wait how rude of me, a man must first introduce himself before the beautiful lady. My name's Kyle, Kyle Ripper." Ripper said as he slightly bowed while still holding onto the woman's hand.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: watching the sunset(here ripper)   watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:40 pm

luna giggled agian and curced, using her tail to replace her hand he was holding "i am luna kesaku, its nice to meet you mr.ripper" she smiled sweetly

(.-. i dont wanna sound mean or anything but can you post alittle faster please, i wanna post as much as i can before i can before i have to leave)
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: watching the sunset(here ripper)   watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:45 pm

((Alright XD))

Ripper was glad to see Luna smiling, her smile brought him happiness. Ripper picked a couple of beautiful flowers then gave them to Luna. "For you." Ripper said handing her the flowers.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: watching the sunset(here ripper)   watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:51 pm

luna blushed and smiled brightly "thank you" she said smelling them but then snezzing cutly.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: watching the sunset(here ripper)   watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:54 pm

Ripper let out a little laugh as she snezzed. "Do you know what kind of angel I am?" Ripper asked as he sat down on the soft grass.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: watching the sunset(here ripper)   watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:55 pm

luna rubed her nose and then sat next ot him, holding down her skirt/tutu. she thought for a second and then tilted her head "a nice one?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: watching the sunset(here ripper)   watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:01 pm

Ripper looked at her and gave her a kind and gental smile. "Well to you and the people I know, I am, but to the evil I am not...Before I continue I'd like to say something...I know we've only met, but when I look at you I can't help but feel love, peace, and happyness...Your the first person I've ever felt this way around, I-I think I love you..." Ripper said a bit embarressed at what he'd said. He'd just confessed his love to someone he just met, but she was the first person he felt like this around."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: watching the sunset(here ripper)   watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:06 pm

(xD you got strait to the point)

luna blushed brightly. she it had been so long sence she felt love, she was aftead to love anyone agian, after what her "father" did. but she felt a calmness and sence of secrety around this man, even though they had just met a few minutes a go. she smiled and sat up alittle and kissed his cheak "i think i might love you too" she giggled "i belive people call it love at first sight" she grined her tail flicking and swaying happily
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: watching the sunset(here ripper)   watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:17 pm

((Sorry I thought you wanted to get this done pretty fast. My bad XD))

Ripper smiled as tiers began to flow from his face. He had to tell her what he was, he could only hope she would accept him for who he was. "L-Luna I have something to show you, and tell you...I'm the Grim Reaper..." Ripper told Luna as he removed the feather from his arm, Ripper believed he would turn into his self with no flesh, but nothing happened other than a slight tickle to his arm. Ripper looked at his body. It wasn't changing, it was then he realized the reason he still had his flesh, Luna was pure, kind, and beautiful. She was everything the feather represented. "Luna...I can't believe this...I love you." Ripper said as he hugged Luna gently as tiers flowed from his face. His curse would never haunt him around Luna, the one he loved.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: watching the sunset(here ripper)   watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:23 pm

luna whiped the tears away from his eyes and hugged him back "shhh its ok, i love you too kyle" she smiled and kissed his lips softly, she pulled away and smiled "and i dont care if you are the grim reaper, i promise form this moment on, ill love you for ever" she said still hugging him.

(no its great ^-^ so cute, also, i can get in one or 3 more post so post in like 2-4 minutes ok?, cuz i got to go in 7)
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: watching the sunset(here ripper)   watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:27 pm

Ripper smiled then stood up facing Luna. "And I promise to love you, and protect you forever Luna...My love."Ripper told Luna in a kind, and gental way. His golden eyes met here's he didn't ever want to see her upset or harmed, he was willing to die for in order to protect her now.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: watching the sunset(here ripper)   watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:29 pm

luna grined "this may be the happiest day in my life" she said hugging him "i would kiss you right now, but yoru so tall and im so short, i cant reach your lips" she giggled

(she 5,2)
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: watching the sunset(here ripper)   watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:33 pm

Ripper let out a small and gental laugh as he lended down to kiss her. "This is also the my happiest day." Ripper replied as he kissed Luna. Ripper's wings then wrapped around him and Luna, keeping them warm as they gently fell on the flowers.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: watching the sunset(here ripper)   watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:36 pm

luna smiled as she kissed him back, she snuggled into him and yawned softly, she rested her head on his cheast. "its officel, this is the best day of my life, i dont think ill have a better one im my life" she smiled

(ok i g2g to bed now, ill be back at 5:30 tommorro morring for a few min. and reply then. and its 11:37 now, so night night, i might sneek on and reply eirlyer then that too lol)
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: watching the sunset(here ripper)   watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:39 pm

Ripper smiled as he closed his eyes, while kissing her forhead. "The same goes for me."Ripper finished as he held her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: watching the sunset(here ripper)   watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:02 am

luna curls up on his chest and purred softly as she almost feel asleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: watching the sunset(here ripper)   watching the sunset(here ripper) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

watching the sunset(here ripper)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: South - Bloom :: Hill of New Life-
Jump to: