Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~! I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~! I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~! I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~! I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~! I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~! I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~! I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~! I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~! I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Go down 
+5
Escalus
Tatsui Suou
fuku
Kumiko
Kami
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kami
Admin
Kami

Rep. : 0

Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~! Empty
PostSubject: Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!   Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~! I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm

We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, keep what you already have unless given direct permission.

Q: Will I be able to switch my character's nation or guild?
A: In general, once your character chooses a nation to be in, that stays forever. Certain characters may become drifters again, but only under certain circumstances, and direct switching of nations is generally prohibited. Guilds however, are more fluid, especially with the coming of the Nexus. If any character wants to switch to the Nexus from any guild, it will be allowed without question. The same goes for switching out of the Academy to any other guild, since we really want to downsize that guild.

Q: What's going to happen to my money?
A: We are going to see an economy overhaul with the coming move. The first thing this means is that all characters will have their money reduced back to $200, with a $100 allowance each month. Now you're probably all going to hate us for this, but it's a very necessary step for the changes that are to come with Escellsia's money structure. I can almost guarantee it'll be more fun this way in the long run~

As I said, if you have any more questions, please post them here.
Back to top Go down
https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!   Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~! I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:20 pm

Essentially, when you make a new account after the move, youll be given $200 instead of $500. And each months allowance is $100 instead of another $500. Just to clarify.
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!   Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~! I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:08 pm

i am doing a major over hall but i am making my rank 7 again.. on inari cuase its a whole new look and abilitys...
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Tatsui Suou

Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Navitas, Medium Leveled Magick

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!   Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~! I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:19 pm

WILL THE SITE BE EXTRA AWESOMES, KAMI?!
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!   Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~! I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:33 pm

Tatsui Suou wrote:

ASSUMING CONTROL OF THIS QUESTION

A: YES
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

Rep. : 3
Energy Type : Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!   Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~! I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:36 pm

So...No more big spender status? *looks to money and waves goodbye* Can more be said bout the new economy? Will there be more of a use for monies in the future?
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Navitas, Medium Leveled Magick

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!   Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~! I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:48 pm

Escalus wrote:
Tatsui Suou wrote:

ASSUMING CONTROL OF THIS QUESTION

A: YES

I DIDN'T ASK YOU, I ASKED KAMI, DAMN ALL IN ANOTHER NATURE'S QUESTION AND SHIT

Last edited by Tatsui Suou on Wed May 26, 2010 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!   Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~! I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:48 pm

Sadi D wrote:
So...No more big spender status? *looks to money and waves goodbye* Can more be said bout the new economy? Will there be more of a use for monies in the future?

Can't say much right now, but it will tie into the increase in Missions and likewise activity. We're introducing a character inventory system, as well as expanding the role of markets and player-to-player trading. So yeah, it definitely won't just be a big pile of numbers sitting there to look pretty.
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!   Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~! I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:52 pm

Escalus wrote:

Can't say much right now, but it will tie into the increase in Missions and likewise activity. We're introducing a character inventory system, as well as expanding the role of markets and player-to-player trading. So yeah, it definitely won't just be a big pile of numbers sitting there to look pretty.

awwwww no more pretty numbers.... *eats money cuase money has no value.....*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!   Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~! I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:31 am

what's the difference between nexus and academy exactly?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!   Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~! I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:55 am

Academy is for elemental type mages and such, while Nexus is for more mystical magic users....like Vylence would be Nexus with shadows and Falx would be in Academy for lightning/weather control....if that makes sense....
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!   Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~! I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:57 am

well then with my hilden character which guild do you think he belongs in most then?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!   Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~! I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:08 pm

Which ever you want....its up to the person to decide which side they want to hone more....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!   Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Important Stuff :: Announcements-
Jump to: