Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fox
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Fox

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Molecular Regeneration/ Molecular Reconstruction/ Molecluar Destruction

Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<) Empty
PostSubject: Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<)   Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:25 am

Fox walked across the crags of the Colbalt Crag in the midnight hour, happy to see all the shadows, the darkness of the moment. It waas her kind of time, her kind of place, and yet there was something rustling deep beneath her. She wanted a fight, she needed a fight. Would anyone come find her, come fight her?

She sighed, jumping from one rock to another, clutching her hat protectivly so it wouldn't fall. She stopped on the point of one, balancing on the point of one of her feet, scowling down at the rocks beneath her. Was there truly no one here?
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

Rep. : 3
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Magic

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<)   Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:50 pm

Zennyth was lazily floating high above the crags, reveling in the danger of floating atop a broomstick above such pointy looking rocks... Aha. This was quite fun.

Keeping her balance, she flipped herself over to lie on her back, gazing up at the stars. It reminded her of that one night with Shiro... She giggled slightly, continuing to look to the sky, remembering.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Fox

Energy Type : Molecular Regeneration/ Molecular Reconstruction/ Molecluar Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<)   Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:57 pm

Fox perked up as soon as she saw the woman on the broomstick fly over her view of the moon. She was facing it, so it was all good. She'd get her fight, regardless. In a black blurr, her body quickly changed into that of a panther, her electric blue eyes glowing in the dark. One, two, three...

Fox/Panther lept at the broom, hitting the bottom of it with both paws, as the leap went relativly high and she had climbed as high as the rocks would take her. It would hopefully knock the girl off balance, so Fox/Panther just stood on the rock she landed on, lips drawn back in a snarl as a low hissing sound emitted from her throat.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<)   Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:20 pm

Zennyth was smiling, in a happy daze, when the claws of the panther raked along the bristly part of the broom with an ear-splitting screeching noise. Zennyth clawed at her ears,

"OW."

She fell for a ways before her broom easily glided to be beneath her again. Flipping to stand upon the broom like a surf-board, the metal spread out to give her more area to place her feet, improving her already stellar balance.

"What the HELL did you do that for!?!?!?!!!!"

She yelled at the panther, her neon blue eyes narrowing as she yelled at the big cat. Hearing the growl from the panther. Zennyth started screeching. NO ONE MESSES WITH THE ZENNYTH.

"UGH. CAT, YOU GOT IT COMING. YOU DON'T ATTACK PEOPLE, DAMMIT."

Flipping on her shard of metal, half of it detached while Zennyth made the piece holding her up climb in altitude rapidly. The half that floated freely glowed for a moment when Zennyth yelled,

"Novo!"

The metal stretched to be almost whip-like, and floated via magnetic manipulation,

"Alacritas!"

The barbed end of the whip lashed restlessly before striking out, trying to injure the panther in any way possible.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<)   Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:30 pm

Panther/Fox's eyes glowed wickedly as she saw the reactions of the witch-girl, the snarl becoming a cat-like grin as she beared her teeth as the woman, letting out a growl again as she rose into the air. As the metal eloganated, Panther/Fox tensed, leaping above it on the first lash and rolling into a stand on a rock on the other side of it.

The shadows seemed to leap up and dance as she landed on the other rock, and as she let loose a roar, a blast of molecular energy whipped forward in the form of a shadow-shaped crescent, hitting the whip piece of metal, most likely.

If it did indeed hit, the shadow would go straight thourgh as the energy devoured it, the ends slowly becoming shorter as the whip would seem to eat itself up, dissapearing into nothingness. Panther/Fox then whipped her head upwards in the direction of the woman, letting out an annoyed roar as she leapt into the air. The momentum only took her so far, and she began to fall, but in an instant her body took the form of a shadowy blob before changing again.

Panther/Fox had become Falcon/Fox in a matter of seconds, soaring towards the woman with claws outstretched, the black Falcon almost completey blending into the night sky except for her electric blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<)   Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:46 pm

The metal, being fully animated, stretched out, squirming out of the way to avoid damage without any direction from Zennyth. This let her keep an eye on the panther. She was a little surprised at the sudden change from panther to falcon. She had thought it was just a normal kitty... Oh well~!!

Tracking kitty-bird, Zennyth flipped her metal board so the board was between her and the birdy. A sliver detached and formed itself into Zennyth's metal dagger. Righting herself, she slashed at the bird, keeping a close eye on the bird, slashing to force the bird backwards unless it wanted to lose a foot, wing, head... Stuff like that. :3
Back to top Go down
Fox
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<)   Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:25 pm

The bird let out a rather large squack as it flapped it's wings angrily, a pulse of energy being sent at the dagger, this one diffrent then Falcon/Fox had released while in panther form. When and if it hit the dagger, the dagger's molecules and particules would shift adruptdly, the dagger turning into nothing but a plastic knife, which really did nothing at all to Falcon/Fox.

Falcon/Fox then flew upwards, expanding her total wingspan as the shadows built around her, swirling in a distracting manner as the girls own shadow rose up behind her, shadow weapon in one hand as it poised to strike her, the shadows around Falcon/Fox becoming more rash and quick untill she took a dive-bomb at the witch, the shadows wrapping themselves around Falcon/Fox in a protective/offensive manner.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<)   Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:16 am

Seeing as Zennyth's magic coated the blade, the two energies simply canceled each-other out, leaving the dagger to be completely unharmed as Zennyth maneuvered out of the way expertly. Zennyth's own magic re-coated the blade in a matter of moments.

As the falcon rose upon the air currents, the witch simply sighed. She hurled the energy-coated dagger at the falcon once it came close enough, muttering,

"Evinxi..."

As soon as the dagger was close enough, it would suddenly reach out in an attempt to bind the falcon's wings tightly to it's body. It's flexible metallic form made escape pretty difficult, even if she were to change shape. Also, the spell Evinxi was a binding spell. Even if it didn't bind the falcon itself, it would bind her protective shadows, leaving her defenseless as she fell closer to Zennyth, which would make her an easy target for the sliver of metal that had detached from her board in readiness.

Of course, the falcon didn't think about the fact that Zennyth's shadow was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay down there on the ground, as the two hovered about two hundred feet above the peaks~
Back to top Go down
Fox
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<)   Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:26 pm

( FOZ ARE CONFUSED. MSN DISSCUSSIONZ. D:<
/shoves into MSN as soon as she gets online)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<)   Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching For Life. (FIGHT! D:<)
Page 1 of 1