Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Miles vs the General

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

Miles vs the General Empty
PostSubject: Miles vs the General   Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:04 am

https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net/the-mini-palace-f53/researching-the-sunlit-kingdom-t1064.htm#12899

YEah thats right. and i reall thank him for demoloshing the rear half of my ship. I have a god plan now. something that will change the General and make him think twice about trying to make a united escellsia.)

the General would suddenly appear atop the Mile High Mesa. After having his memories of Miles and the past he had lost traveling from Vescrutia to Escellsia the General would remember about his old freind Miles and summon him to a small battle. He would wait for Miles atop the Mesa.

(It's been a while since I last used the General I might be rusty)
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: Miles vs the General   Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:26 pm

*Miles would fly within the area and land with his new look, its obvious he has changed from his past and would look at the general*

"it's been a while General. are you felling better after the freezing?"

*Miles would ask as his darkling would crawl down Miles staying back feeling too weak to face general lately*

"any terms with this spar i should know about?"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Miles vs the General   Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:07 pm

"Don't steal from me" he said.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles vs the General   Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:18 pm

"deal" *Miles would shape a saw tooth katana holding it while Darkling stood back* "you first"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Miles vs the General   Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:22 pm

the General suddenly begin to blurr. As he reached 200km per hour he would fire 4 Splitter Missiles in Miles Direction. Right after he would take to the sky spread his wings and burst upwards at acess of 300km per hour.

(the General is all about speed. His attacks may be very weak but he has supereor defense and speed)
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles vs the General   Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:39 pm

*Miles would react by using air manipulation to fly away from the missiles then curve up dodging them. Miles then would make himself split into 5 clones and all 5 holding claymores made of lightning which would have been made magnetic and would be thrown towards general whom was made of metal in most parts therefore if general was to try and dodge the thunder claymores would seem to curve towards general.*

*After that was done Miles would focus on General's area as he would be manipulating the air there and most likely the claymores's electricity would trigger the detonation as the air genetics were manipulated to be explosive around general yet still breathable*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Miles vs the General   Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:41 pm

the General's splitter missiles would break apart and fire a shower of heated metal shards for the blades Miles threw. the General himself would still be caught in the cloud of air genetics. As his scanners picked up irregularities he would open his wings and begin to move backwards at a speed of 100km per hour.

(I just read my abilites list and holy crap did I forget a lot of stuff. like wow, prepare to be overwhelmed with speed and attacked by weak attacks!)
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles vs the General   Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:11 pm

*the explosion would still occur as Miles sent a small spark within the air in time to at least throw general off balance with the explosion. Miles would then have 3 of his clones charge toward general through the cover of the smoke while Miles used his E.B.C. to send an updraft of earth spire's to rocket towards General.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Miles vs the General   Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:20 pm

the General's inner sensory would detect the Clones. shortly after a blip would come on as the earth based attack was registered. To combat the clones he would fire some explosion missile at the clones. Shortly after the General would begin to vanished as he would Quantize.

(I am in the quantized state here. So right now i'm pretty much impossible to hit. But I cant do shit. nothing at all. you could make the earth in the entire area rise 1 miles and trap the General insode stone. But thats meta gaming.)
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles vs the General   Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:09 pm

(unless someone ingame thinks of it but frankly you mentioning it now prevents me from doing it (even if it was incharacter based idea) without being blamed for metagaming.....thx >_> )

*Miles would be alert for General ready to strike retracting his clones after the blast*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Miles vs the General   Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:13 pm

As the General came wout of Quantization he would be at least 500 feet away in a matter of miliseconds. Pulsing back two more feet he would fire 2 flash missiles. Flash missile would explode when near a life form causing temporary blindness, vibration in the brain slowing down though processes and random and sparatic muscle spasms.

Following the Flash missile was a single Energy missile meant to cause searing hot energy damage.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles vs the General   Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:36 am

(i forgot about a change Miles went under during the eclipse fight, btw general lost his memories of miles right?)

*Miles would create 3 clones charging forward they would have shut their eyes to avoid the flash missiles, somehow Miles knew of general's abilities as if he knew him for a while, and the energy missiles would have been detonated yes near the clones and the clones would be clipped by the explosion but smething had changed with the clones the tar wouldn't have melted with the small amount of heat as if it got resistant to it*

(the radiation gave heat and ice resistance but not ice or heat proof btw)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Miles vs the General   Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:33 am

the General bust backwards a few feet then his eyes began to glow gold and lines of yellow began to course through them.

(This is an ability meant for the next rank. So is it okay if I use it at this level? In other words the General gets his first worthy offensive ability.)

As the General eyes went read his wings would spread open and a mist of Tachyon light particles began to flow from them. The particles would act as a barrier that did not stop attacks but would warp the space around the attack and direct ot down a new coarse of space there for bending reality. Though only in the testing state it was absolutely useless against anything more powerful that say Miles Hammer Fist.

"Phase two" the General said as the wings all burst from the General back and suddenly blasted off in random directions. The fin funnel system he had before was upgraded from two to 8 but that wasn't all. Each funnel was now equipped with a Energy Jammer and the ability to spread that energy jammer to create a wall of shield's. the General was defense after all.

The bits would blast around at a very rapid rate and fire off bolts of tachyon energy at the clones. After the shots the bits would begin bursting around again their movements never the same making them very hard to predict. A total of 16 shots were fired from all angels around the clones all aimed at them.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles vs the General   Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:07 pm

(uhhh please no seems like thats an ability you will need to go through skye for judgement incase it's overpowered)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Miles vs the General   Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:50 am

(Okay, it' my only next rank change and finally gives the General some offensive ability. but for now back to this battle)

the General watched as the clones still came for him. Pulling his Banriu over his shoulder he would unlatch the seals and break the core blade from it's slumber. At the last moment the General would Quantize. As he did he sent an array of data to the left and instead of him appearing with the clones the General own Cloneral would. The Clonerak would appear behind the first clone and swing for him with the core blade. As it did he would let the shell blade go flying for the second clone. the 3rd clone would be attacked with a single Splitter missile.

the General would appear behind Miles and pull his Core blade around aiming to strike Miles in the torso. If the core blade was to make contact it would send a blast of ice spikes through the target. As a counter measure the General would pulls his other fist back and aim to punch Miles in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles vs the General   Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:13 pm

(how can you tell which ones are clones and who isn't)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Miles vs the General   Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:21 pm

( miles wasn't flyin in suicidally like the three clones were
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles vs the General   Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:35 pm

(so? how can you tell for sure Miles isn't one of the ones flying in charging?)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Miles vs the General   Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:36 pm

(I dont know for sure. It was just a guess. HE just assumed)
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles vs the General   Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:48 am

*Miles would make a clone then kick off the clone to dodge making the sword hit the clone which would emit an aura of electricity sending electricity coursing through general once the sword hit, meanwhile his 1st clone would dodge the core blade by flying to the side, the second would catch the shell blade and use that very weapon to strike at the cloneral and the third would send a wave of missiles of his own to cancel out general's missiles forcing them to detonate earlier but also sending a gust of air through the explosion lighting the air ablaze since he manipulated the genetics of it to be flammable and that fiery air would be shot toward cloneral*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Miles vs the General   Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:12 pm

As soon as the electricity began to course through the General he quantized and pulled backwards. Coming out of quantization he was in the spot the Cloneral was. As miles or the clone was touching the Duranium Shell Blade it would feel as though his mind was being warped. This warping made it impossible to replicate the Duranium. (IMPOSSIBLE! lol)

The blade would immediately shoot back for the General who had just Quantize where the Cloneral was. The blast coming for him would be blocked by his Energy Jammer. Fire after all was a very simple thing to block. If it wasn't the E.A.S.T. ships would just burn in space.

the General would shoot the Cloneral back for the clone which had attacked him earlier. The Cloneral was shot in a wave of data as not to be detected.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles vs the General   Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:04 am

(let me get this straight....you quantizized where something already solid was.....which is very similar to quantizizing where a rock cliff is.....you kidna at minimum severely injured yourself possibly killed yourself)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Miles vs the General   Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:29 am

(remember our vescrutia battles where I said the generals own holograms can't hurt himself. Also I may not have made it clear but the clonedal was sent away at the same time the general appeared to make it look like the general is actually the clonedal. The clonedal is in mid travel right now

Edit: now that i'm not on an ipod I can tell waht went wrong properly.

I made the thing clear after i was finished the rest of my post. by saying this.

"the General would shoot the Cloneral back for the clone which had attacked him earlier. The Cloneral was shot in a wave of data as not to be detected"

Which should have been said earlier.)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Miles vs the General   Miles vs the General I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:22 am

( sorry about the confusion. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miles vs the General   Miles vs the General I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miles vs the General
Page 1 of 1