Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

the General: Sword Match With Miles.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

the General: Sword Match With Miles. Empty
PostSubject: the General: Sword Match With Miles.   the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:43 pm

the General had sent an earlier message to Miles's brain using data. The message told Miles to meet hime here for some good old fashion Sword training.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: the General: Sword Match With Miles.   the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:05 am

*miles had climbed up the mountain as endurance training and when got up he was near silghtly drained* "u know you could have called me" *miles said*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Sword Match With Miles.   the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:06 am

"I did not know they use phone here" he said messing around.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Sword Match With Miles.   the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:13 am

"well lets get this started" *miles said then formed a katana in hand ( http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs5/i/2004/339/c/b/Kanbei_by_DW3Girl.jpg the one he holds) and clicked the katana less than an inch from its sheathe* "i assume weapons only? no powers otherwise than what is used to shape weapons?" *miles said moving to grip katana handle and held a samurai stance of katana style*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Sword Match With Miles.   the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:18 am

"yes" the General said drawing his Banriu Blade from his back.

"Today I defeat you" he said.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Sword Match With Miles.   the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:19 am

*miles said nothing and simply approached carefully eying the general's shoulders, why he was was unknown tho*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Sword Match With Miles.   the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:23 am

the General didn't move. He simply waited for Miles to attack first.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Sword Match With Miles.   the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:26 am

*miles rapidly charged showing true strength in his legs as best he could withhold his other powers his muscle mass strength was permanently a part of him now. miles upon charging draw swung the katana in one rapid split second swing aiming for general's stomach area, all this time miles kept enough focus on the shoulders of the general ready to make a reaction to dodge/block*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Sword Match With Miles.   the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:30 am

the General flicked up a lock and dropped the Shell Blade to his other hand. he swung the Core Blade up and and heard it hum as it's icy crystal smashed crossway with the long section of Miles blade (I didn't hit the sharp part of your blade but rather the wide flat part)

Using his foot the General kicked at Miles feet wanting to knock him over. He kept the Shell Blade held up in front of him to protect himself.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Sword Match With Miles.   the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:33 am

*miles keeping an eye on the shoulders judged the movements by the movements of the shoulders and had front flip twisted in the air over general then with the use of that uppercut would have given an open shot to general's back and immidatly swung with his katana at general's back making sure not to slice the spine but deep enough to cause pain*

(it is true that u can use movements of the opponents shoulders to judge opponents actions its how boxers predict maneuvers)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Sword Match With Miles.   the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:18 am

(I'm not sure)
As soon as the General's arm was forward's it clicked. As he began to pull it back it clicked again. At the speed of sound his arm flew backwards with the Core Blade and instantly struck Miles Blade. the General pulled himself around and swung the Shell Blade around hoping to hit Mile's.

The speed and power of the swing cracked the Core Blade causing a frosty mist to form around the blade trying to heal itself.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Sword Match With Miles.   the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:30 am

*when the blade was struck if squealed in pain and froze miles instantly dropped the mimiced katana and immidatly shaped another but this one was larger and mored durable it was formed ona slant to block the shell blade, the shall blade because the large durable sword was on a slant was to slide upwards off miles's new sword throwing general off balance with the sword defelcted*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Sword Match With Miles.   the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:32 am

the General let go of the Shell Blade and used his momentum to swing his entire body around with the intention of striking at Miles left leg. the Shell Blade would be lost this battle as it was unguided by the Core Blade and unable to return to him.

Last edited by the General on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Sword Match With Miles.   the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:49 am

*miles kept on defensive and held the large katana infront of him tilting it to the side so that the swing of the body and core blade would be blocked by the blade of the katana possibly severing something off and blocking the core blade*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Sword Match With Miles.   the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:14 am

the General quickly pulled the Core Blade back and dropped it. the ground around it suddenly crystalized to ice and was left there till the blade rebuild it's self. The Shell Blade was sitting 2 inches from the side of the Mesa.

the General's body drew two machine rifle's in both hands and aimed them at Miles "you are a threat to William" the General's body said.

"let him live" the Core Blade said
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Sword Match With Miles.   the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:56 pm

*miles kept a cautious eye on the general's body and alert to deflect or dodge attacks* "i believe this spar was to test sword skill beyond that our training is done"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Sword Match With Miles.   the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:56 pm

"Would you like a better more cold challenge. Considering I am soft" the General said to miles.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Sword Match With Miles.   the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:42 pm

"no thanks" *miles said*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Sword Match With Miles.   the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:44 pm

the General's body turned from miles and picked up the newly rebuilt sword.

"was a good way to test my true abilities" he said.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Sword Match With Miles.   the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:21 am

*miles jsut said nothing and left flying off*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Sword Match With Miles.   the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:21 am

(double post)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Sword Match With Miles.   the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:42 am

the General ran to the side of the mesa and jumped off. He vanished into pixels and would appear inside his ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the General: Sword Match With Miles.   the General: Sword Match With Miles. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the General: Sword Match With Miles.
Page 1 of 1